PDA

View Full Version : I only get 3 NFL games today!

bwdlionfan
09-19-2010, 12:17 PM
I get the Cowboys-Bears at noon, the Jets-Patriots at 3, and then whoever plays tonight.

I remember in the days where Fox, CBS, and NBC all had a game on at noon and all had a game on a 3. Now you have to pay $45 for Sunday Ticket if you want to watch any other games.

SintonFan
09-19-2010, 12:54 PM
I get none.:(

Hopefully I made your day.:mad: :p

bwdlionfan
09-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I get none.:(

Hopefully I made your day.:mad: :p

Dang, why?

Anyone know of any sites to watch games online?

Txbroadcaster
09-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I get the Cowboys-Bears at noon, the Jets-Patriots at 3, and then whoever plays tonight.

I remember in the days where Fox, CBS, and NBC all had a game on at noon and all had a game on a 3. Now you have to pay $45 for Sunday Ticket if you want to watch any other games.

It has never been like that.

The NFL TV contract has always been two games at once..then one network getting a double header UNLESS the double header is affected by the local team then you get like your getting just the two day games

Cameron Crazy
09-19-2010, 01:52 PM
I wish I didn't get any, I hate NFL.

bwdlionfan
09-19-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
It has never been like that.

The NFL TV contract has always been two games at once..then one network getting a double header UNLESS the double header is affected by the local team then you get like your getting just the two day games

Maybe what I'm thinking of was when I was growing up and we had cable back then in Bwood... we had the Dallas stations (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox), and the Abilene stations (ABC, CBS, NBC)... and there were always at least two games on at each time slot. Maybe it was the Abilene and Dallas markets showing diff games.

Txbroadcaster
09-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Maybe what I'm thinking of was when I was growing up and we had cable back then in Bwood... we had the Dallas stations (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox), and the Abilene stations (ABC, CBS, NBC)... and there were always at least two games on at each time slot. Maybe it was the Abilene and Dallas markets showing diff games.

Ahh yea..we got that in East Texas as well for awhile..two fox and two CBS and two NBC...we got sometimes 3 games in day and it was awesome

I have the Ticket now and love it

bwdlionfan
09-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Ahh yea..we got that in East Texas as well for awhile..two fox and two CBS and two NBC...we got sometimes 3 games in day and it was awesome

I have the Ticket now and love it

I can't understand why the Dallas market is showing the Jets instead of the Texans at 3

Txbroadcaster
09-19-2010, 02:14 PM
I can't understand why the Dallas market is showing the Jets instead of the Texans at 3

Jets are the National game for CBS

Astrosdawg07
09-19-2010, 03:37 PM

Were getting the Texan game in Tyler.