PDA

View Full Version : Vaccaro for Texas

charlesrixey
09-18-2010, 09:35 PM
I believe he is from Brownwood?

I have enjoyed watching this young man make a lot of plays in a limited amount of time so far this season. I think he will figure into their defensive future quite nicely!

This includes that nice open field tackle he just made.

Sweetwater Red
09-18-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm watching and the first time I heard his name was when he got flagged for running into
the kicker. Since then he's made some nice plays.

Rocket
09-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
I believe he is from Brownwood?

I have enjoyed watching this young man make a lot of plays in a limited amount of time so far this season. I think he will figure into their defensive future quite nicely!

This includes that nice open field tackle he just made.

Vacarro transferred to Early right before the 2008 season started. If we would have had him, things would have been much different for us in 2008. He is a stud. His little brother is our starting corner on the left. He is also a stud. Oh and a JR. ;)

Tin Cup
09-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Now rocket we all know one really good player can't possibly make a big impact to 3a high school football :rolleyes:

Rocket
09-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Now rocket we all know one really good player can't possibly make a big impact to 3a high school football :rolleyes:

Gray Brown already proved that theory wrong.

IHStangFan
09-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Vacarro transferred to Early right before the 2008 season started. If we would have had him, things would have been much different for us in 2008. He is a stud. His little brother is our starting corner on the left. He is also a stud. Oh and a JR. ;) If coach would have put me in in the 4th Q we'd of been state champions.

Back in 82 I could throw a football a quarter mile.

Rocket
09-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
If coach would have put me in in the 4th Q we'd of been state champions.

Back in 82 I could throw a football a quarter mile.

Uncle Rico

charlesrixey
09-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Well i wasn't just referring to this game. Vaccaro was not considered a starter or even listed as the primary backup in the secondary by DCTF but he has played well in these first three games (other than the roughing the kicker penalty of course)