PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Brahmas vs Needville Bluejays.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-18-2010, 09:30 PM
Needville will come into Bellville with a 2-2 record defeated by Edna and Columbus, and beating Kashmire and Smithville. Bellville is 1-3 beating 4a Lockhart(0-4) and loseing to Caldwell, Cuero, and Sweeny these 3 are 10-2. Can Bellville get a win at home or will Needville drop the Brahmas to 1-4.

IHStangFan
09-18-2010, 09:42 PM
I think it'll be a close one. I like the Jays by a FG.

Sweetwater Red
09-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Needville rolls. Go Blue Jays!

Falcongrad&Dad
09-19-2010, 12:35 AM
Going with Bellville on this one. Needville has been tough in the past...but i think Bellville will have home field pride on this one.

Caldwell_Raider
09-19-2010, 01:39 AM
I have got to rout for Bellville, they are a better team than what their record looks like.

Pudlugger
09-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Since the Leps are off this week I might roll by Bellville to catch this one. Bellville is struggling with young players but I wouldn't be surprised if things begin to come together for the Brahmas this week. Their schedule has been much tougher than the Jays having faced Cuero, Caldwell and Sweeney. That will help as now they are facing a team with more parity than before. Always tough at home I will go with Bellville by 10.

mac77
09-19-2010, 11:14 AM
If Needville's offense is as anemic as it was against Columbus, this may be a close one.
If they are as productive as they were Friday against Smithville, it may be an easy win against a young, but improving Bellville squad.

OLE'BULL
09-19-2010, 12:40 PM
FYI, the Brahmas old D coordinator, Coach Valentine, is coaching at Needville. He had a lot to do with the past success of the Bellville program...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Since the Leps are off this week I might roll by Bellville to catch this one.

Hey pud come sit with us, look for someone in a Red shirt.:D

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-19-2010, 08:59 PM
GO JAYS..

teetle
09-20-2010, 08:45 AM
I was goings tos vote buts i donts knows who is going tos win. I guess the one that sucks the least.:D :eek: :D

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-20-2010, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by teetle
I was goings tos vote buts i donts knows who is going tos win. I guess the one that sucks the least.:D :eek: :D

haha:D

R4Editor
09-20-2010, 12:14 PM
#5 for Bellville is very quick. The Brahmas passing game is poor. Needville's D will look to stop the run. Bellville's size could wear Needville down. Very exciting game.

Red Bull
09-20-2010, 05:22 PM
I predict this will be mediocre game between two mediocre teams. Bellville needs to address a lot of issues from top to bottom. Here's hoping they get it done.

FBB, The helmet and smoke looked good last Friday. I have re-evaluated this and now feel it is worthwhile since that is about the most exciting part of the night for the boys. Keep up the good work.

Oh, I forgot to pick a winner - Jays by a TD.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-21-2010, 08:20 AM

Just cause a team is young and has gotten beat by 3 teams that will more than likely win their District does not mean they suck!

teetle
09-21-2010, 08:53 AM
Well if you beats Needville, you will suck less:D :eek: :eek: :D

FbCoachB40
09-21-2010, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Just cause a team is young and has gotten beat by 3 teams that will more than likely win their District does not mean they suck!

Don't start that kind of CRAP!! Jimmie will be in Sealy as long as he wants to stay, and the future is bright there with two sophs playing extremely well

duckhunter
09-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
Don't start that kind of CRAP!! Jimmie will be in Sealy as long as he wants to stay, and the future is bright there with two sophs playing extremely well

he's starting nothing. Jimmie WILL BE in Sealy as long as he wants too, and he wants to make this his last season there. I heard about Jimmie leaving in the summer time

duckhunter
09-21-2010, 12:03 PM
I was goings tos vote buts i donts knows who is going tos win. I guess the one that sucks the least.:D :eek: :D if i remember correctly Bellville just had a recent run of beating Sealy eight some odd years in a row snapped last year? 3a programs all experience up and down years. if Bellville "sucks" this year, the same could have been said about Sealy's recent years

rancher
09-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Take it to the bank, Jimmie will be gone after the season for more green.

teetle
09-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Yous right about that. Wes sucked in the past. We sucked in the past when rice beats us. Nows theys sucking to. Just like Bellville. But Bellville not sucking as much as Needville. :D :eek: :eek: :D

FbCoachB40
09-21-2010, 02:02 PM
If I am not mistaken...Sealy has beaten Bellville the last two years

FbCoachB40
09-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by rancher
Take it to the bank, Jimmie will be gone after the season for more green.

This is what Bellville people do to try to distract athletes from what is MOST important. This is CRAP. Yes, it is CRAP whether he stays or goes.

MJMbrahmas10
09-21-2010, 02:16 PM
So is it crap when sealy students talk about Mitchell and how they waitin for him to leave.

FbCoachB40
09-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
So is it crap when sealy students talk about Mitchell and how they waitin for him to leave.

grammer please. I could probably answer if I know what you were saying

duckhunter
09-21-2010, 04:31 PM

knew*......

Blackcat1954
09-21-2010, 04:41 PM
How many years do yall think it will be before Sealy moves up to 4A?

I see Brookshire Royal moving up to 4A within the next 10-15 years if not sooner

44INAROW
09-21-2010, 04:47 PM

lol spelling please (sorry, I just couldn't resist) :p

teetle
09-22-2010, 08:12 AM
This be a post about who suck worse, Needville or Bellville. Not about what Jimmie gona do. Jimmie gonna do what he want to do. Wes not even talking about Sealy. Sealy playing Wimberly. Needville and Bellville playing to see who suck the leasts.:D :eek: :eek: :D

juice
09-22-2010, 08:35 AM

yeah plus its spelled GRAMMAR not GRAMMER

thats funny, and ironic at the same time

FbCoachB40
09-22-2010, 08:45 AM
at least Juice GOT the irony

juice
09-22-2010, 08:58 AM
at least Juice GOT the irony
yeah like you meant to do that.

FbCoachB40
09-22-2010, 09:02 AM
HA!

MJMbrahmas10
09-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Thanks for stickin up for me

BrahmaMom
09-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Good Lord, gentlemen (and I use that term rather loosely), if you think a team sucks, keep it to yourself. I am out of state so haven't been on 3ADL till now. The Brahmas had no penalties last game; that is a major improvement and one that helps get a W. Like Ole Bull, I remember and respect Jamie Valentine and expect his team to play with intense emotion or else. Would LOVE to see the Brahmas come out the same way. If you can't support a team, just post somewhere else. Our team is improving weekly and they are playing with heart. Now that we have worked on eliminating penalties, mental mistakes may be next. Whatever this week's goal is, you can be sure the coaches have spelled it out and they and the team have worked on it. Bellville doesn't take it's football lightly. GO BRAHMAS! I'm flying in in time to cheer you on! Love ya!

FbCoachB40
09-23-2010, 01:14 PM
What makes you think that all of the negative posters are men?

trg
09-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Good Luck to the Bulls tomorrow night against Needville. Hold your heads high and play your best football. You have improved every week. Keep it up. I am and will always be proud of ya'll.

garciap77
09-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Needville Bluejays all the way!:clap: :clap: :clap:

BrahmaMom
09-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Okay, ANY fans who think a team sucks, need to find something else to do, cuz obviosly they aren't able to support such effort. C'mon, Brahmas, bring your best tomorrow night and leave it ALL on the field; support each other, cover for each other, cheer for each other and JUST DO IT! GO BRAHMAS! Remember, we haven't hit district play yet! The Pasture is yours, rule it!

2-ONES
09-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Bellville by 10

zebrablue2
09-23-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Okay, ANY fans who think a team sucks, need to find something else to do, cuz obviosly they aren't able to support such effort. C'mon, Brahmas, bring your best tomorrow night and leave it ALL on the field; support each other, cover for each other, cheer for each other and JUST DO IT! GO BRAHMAS! Remember, we haven't hit district play yet! The Pasture is yours, rule it!

i am with u mom! the bulls will have a surprise for the fans tomorrow night, and i do believe it will smell like a W!!! GO BULLS!!!!!!!!

IHStangFan
09-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Okay, ANY fans who think a team sucks, need to find something else to do, cuz obviosly they aren't able to support such effort. C'mon, Brahmas, bring your best tomorrow night and leave it ALL on the field; support each other, cover for each other, cheer for each other and JUST DO IT! GO BRAHMAS! Remember, we haven't hit district play yet! The Pasture is yours, rule it! Right.....I seem to remember that "sucky" Needville Blue Jays squad giving Sealy all they wanted and then some last year in the playoffs before Sealy barely escaped and got outa there w/ their skin. :thinking:

11as1
09-23-2010, 11:26 PM
This game brings some intrigue to the table. Both teams have a little something to prove after struggling in their first few games, however I know both of these teams will come into this game very intense which should make for an exciting Friday night for those who are going to attened this game and not just on here to make a little noise for your own team. As I said this is an intriguing match up and is sure to be filled with passion (which is something this Brahma team has been lacking). With that being said I'm picking the Bulls in this game by no less than 10. Looking forward to a great and hopefully injury free game!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Bellville Freshman 35 to Needville 6 Bellville JV 20 to Needville 19, heard there was some home town clock running help on this game in Needville? 8th grade a and b teams from Bellville also won.

Bull's-eye
09-24-2010, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellville Freshman 35 to Needville 6

One day I will have to come watch this team, looks like they are very good.

buff4ever
09-24-2010, 09:44 AM
This game won't be close:D

muscatcannelli
09-24-2010, 01:00 PM
sealy yal should be worried about the lose yal are gonna take against wimberley tonight

buff4ever
09-24-2010, 02:26 PM
Another week that we don't have to worry about bellville helmet crew not knowing where to put the helmet:D

I gotta quit messing with these guys they are good people:D :D

zebrablue2
09-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Good luck Brahmas!!!

XMan
09-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Bellville stays close and only loses by a touchdown. Randy Reets was even doggin on Bellville's offense over the radio, throwing in his .02 on what the Brahmas should do. Wow, I think ive heard it all now. Sounds like pasture of pain has turned to pasture of tears of late. Its too bad.

Pudlugger
09-25-2010, 12:36 AM
Actually Ms. Pudlugger and I drove over to the Pasture to catch this one. Both teams mostly ran the ball and the game was over at 9:55. Bellville never seemed to be able to sustain a drive. They scored on a short field after a blocked punt late in the third to get close at 14-7. With the momentum in their favor they held the Jays on the next possession and drove down field but the drive stalled and they turned the ball over on downs. The Jays tried to run out the clock but the Bulls' defense held and they got the ball back on downs. The Jays defense then just shut them down. The Jays got the ball back with about a minute to go and took knees to get the win. Needvill had decent size with a big o line and some hard hitting backs especially number 44. Bellville looked good at times especially on defense but they could not put together a string of good plays to get into the end zone.

rancher
09-25-2010, 10:01 AM
When ever the hometown radio announcer notices that something is very wrong, what does that tell you????

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Bull's-eye
09-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Congrats to the Jays! Both teams seemed to be very evenly matched, with #44 being the difference maker. Bellville finally went to the soph QB, a move that should pay big dividends in the future. The Brahmas still struggled to consistently move the ball, but can't just blame the quarterback play. Play calling, line blocking, dropped balls and a crucial 3rd qtr fumble all contributed to their inept offensive showing. Bellville did a have a late shot to tie the game, but looked like a team that had never practiced a hurry up type offense. With less than 3 minutes, Bellville intercepted the ball at their own 25 yd line. The coaches were very late getting the play called, players were confused and the running play ate up valuable time on the clock. On the next play, the QB was signaling the coaches to hurry up and get the play called. On 4th down, instead of going for the first down, they throw a desperate low percentage pass that had no chance of working. Before Bellville intercepted the ball, a good OC would of had his offensive unit on the sidelines getting them ready. Plays should have already been called in case they get the ball back. Same goes for the special team's coach, have you teams ready on 3rd down. I watched several players get on the field late, causing confusion, delay of game penalties and waisting time-outs. I didn't get a chance to hear Randy Reets, but sounds like he is seeing some of these thing I just wrote about.

BrahmaMom
09-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Yes, Congrats to Coach Valentine and his Jays. Congrats ALSO to the Brahmas on the emotion I finally saw after begging for it for weeks. It worked in their favor. However, we CANNOT win ballgames scoring 7 points. I don't know what to do to change that, but running the "Jess Koy" play (running someone up the middle) for over half the game ain't it. For you newcomers to Brahma football, Jess graduated in maybe 2001 and he ran the ball up the middle constantly. I worried about his safety towards the end of his senior season--may I say, tho, he was a hoss! Coker has the skill, they shut Reese down last night, our offense is struggling, but I have been a defensive mom more than offense so I can't help there. We went back to penalties, three I believe. We cannot make mistakes and win ballgames. This is not a coaching problem, it is a player problem. They finally have fire in the belly, and I overlook those mistakes. The fans were fired up, great to see. Those of you who know me know I have never before called out a player, but I am very disappointed to see a team captain who does not go out to his team during time outs, sits on the bench and doesn't try to pump his team up. Today is a new day and a day to begin to prepare for next week Brahmas! Bring it on!!!! GO BULLS!

XMan
09-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Oh how it doesnt take but a few losses and the Brahma "faithful" start second guessing everything. What do the Brahmas do with all that time during the football period in spring?

44INAROW
09-25-2010, 05:53 PM
Yes, Congrats to Coach Valentine and his Jays. !
:confused: I thought Ryan Roark was the HC at Needville?

Originally posted by buff4ever
Another week that we don't have to worry about bellville helmet crew not knowing where to put the helmet:D

I gotta quit messing with these guys they are good people:D :D

:D :D :D
FYI Pleasonton set up the blowup Eagle on the north end this week and there were no issues.. Sorry the Bellville guys were "steered" in the wrong direction - that won't happen again :)

Red Bull
09-27-2010, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Red Bull
I predict this will be mediocre game between two mediocre teams. Bellville needs to address a lot of issues from top to bottom. Here's hoping they get it done.

FBB, The helmet and smoke looked good last Friday. I have re-evaluated this and now feel it is worthwhile since that is about the most exciting part of the night for the boys. Keep up the good work.

Oh, I forgot to pick a winner - Jays by a TD.

Well I was right on for this one. What a tough game to watch!

teetle
09-27-2010, 08:00 AM
Dids Rork Leaves Needviles?:D :eek: :eek: :D