PDA

View Full Version : Monahans top 10???

M-town lobo fan
09-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Monahans 4-0.Beat 3 out of 5 teams in District 5 -3A(Snyder,Sweetwater & Big Spring) considered one of the toughest District in the state.This years team is the same group of young guys that stepped in last year when Monahans suffered injuries vs Graham in round 2.Which they put up 28 points against the Steers most by any team in the playoffs against them...Looks like this year they havnt missed a beat.The Loboes are rolling!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Does it really matter? Just keep winning and everything else will take care of itself.

Hope to see you guys in the playoffs.

IHStangFan
09-18-2010, 07:51 PM
GO MONAHANS!!!

Bosqueville
09-18-2010, 08:14 PM
They seem like they are for real. Although beating Sweetwater is nothing to write home about!

Sweetwater Red
09-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Does it really matter? Just keep winning and everything else will take care of itself.

+1

Sweetwater Red
09-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Although beating Sweetwater is nothing to write home about!

The Lions are the new kids on the block. Trust me, whenever
Sweetwater, Monahans, or Snyder beat each other, it means
something. No matter how or when it's done.

tex_male
09-18-2010, 09:02 PM
+2

tex_male
09-18-2010, 09:10 PM

If things go the way most of us fans are thinking. Snyder will go second seed D2 and Monahans first seed D2 that match up will be in the third round. But I guess that depends on Synder beating Bridgeport second round.

OPERATOR
09-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Monahans 4-0.Beat 3 out of 5 teams in District 5 -3A(Snyder,Sweetwater & Big Spring) considered one of the toughest District in the state.This years team is the same group of young guys that stepped in last year when Monahans suffered injuries vs Graham in round 2.Which they put up 28 points against the Steers most by any team in the playoffs against them...Looks like this year they havnt missed a beat.The Loboes are rolling!

District 5-3A isn't considered tough after the realignment.

M-town lobo fan
09-19-2010, 09:07 PM
5-3A is Pretty tough plus they have the #1 team in the State..

garciap77
09-19-2010, 09:51 PM
5-3A is Pretty tough plus they have the #1 team in the State..

Monahans can beat them!:D

M-town lobo fan
09-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Garcia you trying to stir things up between Monahans & Brownwood lol! We might meet up in the playoffs

garciap77
09-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Garcia you trying to stir things up between Monahans & Brownwood lol! We might meet up in the playoffs

If they make out of district!:D

Looking4number8
09-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Monahans can have the #1 ranking. It means squat until December.

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Monahans can have the #1 ranking. It means squat until December.

OK!!! Just don't tell ROCKET!!!:D :D :D

;)

STANG RED
09-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Snyder - Always starts slow. dont know why, they just do. But once they found their footing, they pilled the points on the Loboes. What did they spot you, 28 or something??? Still almost beat you.
Sweetwater - twice as good as last season, but still a year away from real respectability. Everyone has known that all along.
Big Spring - They have had what, 1 maybe 2 decent teams in the last 40 years or so. Time will still tell if they are any good yet this season. I'll have to see it first.
So, no these games wont get you a top 10 look IMO. Not saying the Loboes arent a real good team. May well be a legit top 10, but its still yet to be proven.

WTF-82
09-20-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Snyder - Always starts slow. dont know why, they just do. But once they found their footing, they pilled the points on the Loboes. What did they spot you, 28 or something??? Still almost beat you.
Sweetwater - twice as good as last season, but still a year away from real respectability. Everyone has known that all along.
Big Spring - They have had what, 1 maybe 2 decent teams in the last 40 years or so. Time will still tell if they are any good yet this season. I'll have to see it first.
So, no these games wont get you a top 10 look IMO. Not saying the Loboes arent a real good team. May well be a legit top 10, but its still yet to be proven.

I agree and disagree first Snyder was ready they had great scrimmages vs Frendship and were well prepared. Monahans earned there win Snyder made a great comeback by a great play from there incredible QB and some great special teams play including a kickoff return for a TD. Was a VERY long long game and Monahans kids were dead tired the clock would not move depth hurt Monahans big in this game most of the defensive starters were out late due to leg cramps young secondary kids had to step up. Look Snyder lost this game because they could not stop the Monahans offense Loboes dominated the 1st half till late and a couple of big plays from the Tigers athletes got Snyder back in this one. Snyder gave up 43 points remember lets not make excuses great game by 2 great programs early and both new after that game they both had lots to work on this is hs football coaches and kids understand what it takes to play in December. Snyder does have better athletes and it showed but Monahans has never been known for there athletes more for dicipline and how hard they play. Tigers had many chances early and late to make stops and they couldnt Monahans made lots of stops early and late enough to get the win if we play this game a again could be different game I totally believe both of these schools will see each other again and both will bring there defense. Also it was 21-0 then 21-14 Then a late big time Lobo drive made it 28-14 at half Snyder returns oppening kickoff to make 28-21 all momentun right well MHS drives it down the field to make it 35-21 then 35-28, and the game went on till the final bell Snyder scored very very late to pull within 43-42 Lobo defense then recoverd the onsider.

DaHop72
09-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
I agree and disagree first Snyder was ready they had great scrimmages vs Frendship and were well prepared. Monahans earned there win Snyder made a great comeback by a great play from there incredible QB and some great special teams play including a kickoff return for a TD. Was a VERY long long game and Monahans kids were dead tired the clock would not move depth hurt Monahans big in this game most of the defensive starters were out late due to leg cramps young secondary kids had to step up. Look Snyder lost this game because they could not stop the Monahans offense Loboes dominated the 1st half till late and a couple of big plays from the Tigers athletes got Snyder back in this one. Snyder gave up 43 points remember lets not make excuses great game by 2 great programs early and both new after that game they both had lots to work on this is hs football coaches and kids understand what it takes to play in December. Snyder does have better athletes and it showed but Monahans has never been known for there athletes more for dicipline and how hard they play. Tigers had many chances early and late to make stops and they couldnt Monahans made lots of stops early and late enough to get the win if we play this game a again could be different game I totally believe both of these schools will see each other again and both will bring there defense. Also it was 21-0 then 21-14 Then a late big time Lobo drive made it 28-14 at half Snyder returns oppening kickoff to make 28-21 all momentun right well MHS drives it down the field to make it 35-21 then 35-28, and the game went on till the final bell Snyder scored very very late to pull within 43-42 Lobo defense then recoverd the onsider. Snyder was behind 22-0, Monahans scored 2 points on a fake extra point. Also, you neglect the fact that Snyder has 4 turnovers in the game. The only stops Monahans had were on those turnovers since neither defense was actually able to stop the others offense.

WTF-82
09-20-2010, 10:33 PM
I dont think Monahans is top 10 probably top 15- 25 there are some very good teams. But Loboes will be better defensively than they were early they are still with out starting RB #8 which will add a big push to the O. Last year they were the best team in Region 1 till injuries swarmed them this team does not have that kind of depth they must stay heathy. Sorry Snyder fans but if it happens would rather see Bridgeport than ya its just very hard to beat a good team twice in the same year specially with a team with Ward at QB. It will be a fun year again. Loboes are small and young but man they come to play" Never Back Down".

WTF-82
09-20-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Snyder was behind 22-0, Monahans scored 2 points on a fake extra point. Also, you neglect the fact that Snyder has 4 turnovers in the game. The only stops Monahans had were on those turnovers since neither defense was actually able to stop the others offense.

You dont think those turnovers were forced like INT's great reads on the ball if were fumbles i could understand but were great forced INT's. Hey I respect the Snyder game I just think people should respect the hard fought win, And you dont think Snyder was ready for a LOBO TIGER match yeah they were I have no room for excuses just play ball it was early and great learning experience for both schools and remember 22-0 Loboes stoped Snyder but a silly personal foul call after the play kept that drive alive and ya scored to make 22-7.

DaHop72
09-20-2010, 10:45 PM
You dont think those turnovers were forced like INT's great reads on the ball if were fumbles i could understand but were great forced INT's. Hey I respect the Snyder game I just think people should respect the hard fought win, And you dont think Snyder was ready for a LOBO TIGER match yeah they were I have no room for excuses just play ball it was early and great learning experience for both schools and remember 22-0 Loboes stoped Snyder but a silly personal foul call after the play kept that drive alive and ya scored to make 22-7. I guess it's just which side of the field you were sitting on whether you think the 4 turnovers were forced or whether they were simply balls that were put on the ground because they were not properly secured by the ball carrier. The great part about hs football is sometimes both teams fans see different things because of the angle they have or maybe it's because of the (pick a color) of glasses we wear.

At least mine and yours aren't maroon or purple. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

WTF-82
09-20-2010, 10:45 PM

I totally agree lots could happen no one really knows yet who is truly good or not hek District has not even Started.

WTF-82
09-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I guess it's just which side of the field you were sitting on whether you think the 4 turnovers were forced or whether they were simply balls that were put on the ground because they were not properly secured by the ball carrier. The great part about hs football is sometimes both teams fans see different things because of the angle they have or maybe it's because of the (pick a color) of glasses we wear.

At least mine and yours aren't maroon or purple. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Good luck rest of season!

DaHop72
09-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Good luck rest of season! Same to you guys.

OPERATOR
09-21-2010, 04:37 PM
I agree and disagree first Snyder was ready they had great scrimmages vs Frendship and were well prepared. Monahans earned there win Snyder made a great comeback by a great play from there incredible QB and some great special teams play including a kickoff return for a TD. Was a VERY long long game and Monahans kids were dead tired the clock would not move depth hurt Monahans big in this game most of the defensive starters were out late due to leg cramps young secondary kids had to step up. Look Snyder lost this game because they could not stop the Monahans offense Loboes dominated the 1st half till late and a couple of big plays from the Tigers athletes got Snyder back in this one. Snyder gave up 43 points remember lets not make excuses great game by 2 great programs early and both new after that game they both had lots to work on this is hs football coaches and kids understand what it takes to play in December. Snyder does have better athletes and it showed but Monahans has never been known for there athletes more for dicipline and how hard they play. Tigers had many chances early and late to make stops and they couldnt Monahans made lots of stops early and late enough to get the win if we play this game a again could be different game I totally believe both of these schools will see each other again and both will bring there defense. Also it was 21-0 then 21-14 Then a late big time Lobo drive made it 28-14 at half Snyder returns oppening kickoff to make 28-21 all momentun right well MHS drives it down the field to make it 35-21 then 35-28, and the game went on till the final bell Snyder scored very very late to pull within 43-42 Lobo defense then recoverd the onsider.

Monahans should not be in the top 10, nor should Snyder...end of story.

M-town lobo fan
09-21-2010, 05:48 PM
We might not belong there but we will be there before long.The remainder of our shcedule is not that strong.Dont see anyone in District beating us.We will be 11-0 in the 2nd round when we play either Snyder,Big Spring,Sweetwater,AW,or Brownwood bc I dont think Pecos can handle the Loboes in the 1st round.By then most of the top 10 will beat each other or loose.It doesnt matter til December..Monahans is the Boise St. of 3A

TheDOCTORdre
09-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by OPERATOR
Monahans should not be in the top 10, nor should Snyder...end of story.

but Sweetwater should be:D

garciap77
09-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
but Sweetwater should be:D

They are in my poll!:D :D :D

Rocket
09-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Brownwood will beat Monahans like they stole something. Sad, but true.

You aren't a Top 10 team. You are the kings of West Texas, until Brownwood strips that from you.

BEAST
09-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

You aren't a Top 10 team. You are the kings of West Texas, until Brownwood strips that from you.

Wrong. Mojo is the King of West Texas. Monahans is the the king of, well, Monahans.

BEAST

NateDawg39
09-21-2010, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Wrong. Mojo is the King of West Texas. Monahans is the the king of, well, Monahans.

BEAST :D

M-town lobo fan
09-22-2010, 12:20 PM
Yeah and Brownwood is the King of uhh uhh uhh maybe 2A bc they havnt won anything in 3A not even a District Title.Maybe Shared 1..

loboes86
09-22-2010, 04:22 PM

You aren't a Top 10 team. You are the kings of West Texas, until Brownwood strips that from you. It would be what 3 games into the playoffs before we might play each other ? So really you would'nt be able strip em of that .

M-town lobo fan
09-27-2010, 04:42 PM
Monahans 5-0 and rolling!

Tin Cup
09-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Assuming Snyder and Brownwood both went d2, with bwd winning district, who would play monahans in what round if all 3 kept winning?

M-town lobo fan
09-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Snyder in a rematch im assuming

Tin Cup
09-27-2010, 04:50 PM
I think yal would have to beat them to get to Brownwood depending on how districts end up. This would be a VERY tough rematch for monahans IMO but who knows

M-town lobo fan
09-27-2010, 04:57 PM
We need Snyder & Sweetwater to both beat Abeline Wylie and Big Spring so Brownwood can go Div 1..It's possible,No offense AW & BS

tex_male
09-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Assuming Snyder and Brownwood both went d2, with bwd winning district, who would play monahans in what round if all 3 kept winning?

Playoff bracket goes district 1,2,3,4 on one side and district 5,6,7,8 on the other so if I am not mistaken Region is where the winner of disrtict 1,2,3,4 and winner of 5,6,7,8 meet. Correct me if I am wrong on this.

So if this is correct Monahans if they win out the top bracket will meet the winner of the bottom bracket in 4th round Region so with Brownwood and Snyder both in the bottom they(Brownwood / Snyder ) may face each other again in the 3rd round.

Once again this is only if I am correct on the bracket set up.

M-town lobo fan
09-27-2010, 09:20 PM
District 3 lowest record(Pecos) vs District 4 Champ( Monahans)
District 5 Lowest record (Snyder)vs District 6 Champ

Monahans vs Snyder round 2, Brownwood will be on the otherside of bracket so in order to play Brownwood round 4 for Region Champ

westtxfballfan
09-27-2010, 09:23 PM

http://www.uiltexas.org/files/athletics/brackets/football-3a-d2.pdf

Looking at the 3a D2 bracket straight off the UIL website, it looks like the winner of District 4 could play the Dist 5 runner up in the 3rd round, then the Dist 5 winner the next round, assuming that they all won. That's counting a lot of chickens before they hatch, but just answering Tin Cup's question.

tex_male
09-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
http://www.uiltexas.org/files/athletics/brackets/football-3a-d2.pdf

Looking at the 3a D2 bracket straight off the UIL website, it looks like the winner of District 4 could play the Dist 5 runner up in the 3rd round, then the Dist 5 winner the next round, assuming that they all won. That's counting a lot of chickens before they hatch, but just answering Tin Cup's question.

I should have pulled the UIL bracket. I was just SWAGing it.

hispanictitanic
09-28-2010, 02:12 AM
Let them keep their rankings. Our boys in Monahans don't need a number to know how good they are. We all know the game ain't played on paper and our boys have been playing hard every week. If our boys can stay healthy during the season and our coaching staff rests our starters during some of our easier district matches these young are going to surprise many of the so caled voters. Keep your votes... we just want that state title!!

Rocket
09-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by hispanictitanic
Let them keep their rankings. Our boys in Monahans don't need a number to know how good they are. We all know the game ain't played on paper and our boys have been playing hard every week. If our boys can stay healthy during the season and our coaching staff rests our starters during some of our easier district matches these young are going to surprise many of the so caled voters. Keep your votes... we just want that state title!!

So you think ol' Monohans can hang with The Wood? LOL Yeah, they beat Snyder... whoopty freakin' do. Watch Brownwood dismantle Snyder before you go and start comparing what you think Monahans can get done and not get done in the playoffs.

The #1 ranking doesn't define Brownwood. Brownwood defines the #1 ranking. BIG difference.

DaHop72
09-28-2010, 09:37 AM
So you think ol' Monohans can hang with The Wood? LOL Yeah, they beat Snyder... whoopty freakin' do. Watch Brownwood dismantle Snyder before you go and start comparing what you think Monahans can get done and not get done in the playoffs.

The #1 ranking doesn't define Brownwood. Brownwood defines the #1 ranking. BIG difference. Please do not mention Snyder (the red-headed stepchild)(Pop Warner football team) in the same sentence with Brownwood <bows head> as no other team is worthy to be mentioned in the same post as the Lions. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nobogey72
09-28-2010, 09:45 AM

The #1 ranking doesn't define Brownwood. Brownwood defines the #1 ranking. BIG difference.

Rocket,

You can call it "smack talk" if you want, and "you people take me too serious" if you want. BUT, the truth of the matter is that these statements that you make REALLY ARE how you feel, and when someone brings it up you blow it off as "smack" or "all in fun". Truth of the matter IMO is that your comments are totally "classless".:eek: :eek:

91 lion
09-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Rocket,

You can call it "smack talk" if you want, and "you people take me too serious" if you want. BUT, the truth of the matter is that these statements that you make REALLY ARE how you feel, and when someone brings it up you blow it off as "smack" or "all in fun". Truth of the matter IMO is that your comments are totally "classless".:eek: :eek:

Spoken like a true hater that doesn't know Rocket at all.

Tin Cup
09-28-2010, 10:12 PM
I think Snyder ends Monahans season. No disrespect intended to Monahans I just don't think you are better than Snyder even though you beat them. I've been wrong a lot though and I hope this is the case in this regard.

skins4life
09-28-2010, 10:19 PM
I think Snyder ends Monahans season. No disrespect intended to Monahans I just don't think you are better than Snyder even though you beat them. I've been wrong a lot though and I hope this is the case in this regard.

If they get to play in the playoffs, you won't be this time.;)

Tin Cup
09-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Lol I also think Snyder will be the best team we've played this year by the time we play them. Honestly the one team that I think could nab us if we made the critical mistakes.

Rocket
09-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Rocket,

Did you see the post I responded to? Nobogey is the class police now? We are all in trouble.. :rolleyes:

M-town lobo fan
09-29-2010, 07:44 AM

Well I hope your wrong :) ...Snyder is a 1 man team (Ward)..Monahans was not prepared for him..If they meet again Monahans will be much more prepared to Stop Ward.If they do its game over for Snyder.Monahans is a much better all around team.Monahans has been playing much better D since.Plus in that 1 st meeting not making excuses Monahans had 16 players out due to off field punishment..Hopefully both stay healthy.

DUKE22
09-29-2010, 08:13 AM
Well I hope your wrong :) ...Snyder is a 1 man team (Ward)..Monahans was not prepared for him..If they meet again Monahans will be much more prepared to Stop Ward.If they do its game over for Snyder.Monahans is a much better all around team.Monahans has been playing much better D since.Plus in that 1 st meeting not making excuses Monahans had 16 players out due to off field punishment..Hopefully both stay healthy. LOL I dont post much, but a one man team we are not. Exactly who catches it when he throws it? Check the TD reception stats from last season and see if number 2 a member of our one man team has a few. Oh yeah and number 12 has played in and done ok in a few varsity games.

Daddy D 11
09-29-2010, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by hispanictitanic

LOL @ this

DaHop72
09-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Well I hope your wrong :) ...Snyder is a 1 man team (Ward)..Monahans was not prepared for him..If they meet again Monahans will be much more prepared to Stop Ward.If they do its game over for Snyder.Monahans is a much better all around team.Monahans has been playing much better D since.Plus in that 1 st meeting not making excuses Monahans had 16 players out due to off field punishment..Hopefully both stay healthy. You just keep thinking that and then hide and watch peakaboo.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
09-29-2010, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by DUKE22
LOL I dont post much, but a one man team we are not. Exactly who catches it when he throws it? Check the TD reception stats from last season and see if number 2 a member of our one man team has a few. Oh yeah and number 12 has played in and done ok in a few varsity games. Yeah, but what would you know about the Tigers? :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

nobogey72
09-29-2010, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by 91 lion
Spoken like a true hater that doesn't know Rocket at all.

not a hater at all. I have met Rocket and I know others that know him and am sure he is a great guy. BUT, when he starts "hammering" on other programs and calls it just "all in fun" I don't buy it. I think that is really how he feels. He'll come back and say "don't take me serious" but that's just so people on here won't think he's a prick. JMO.

LE Dad
09-29-2010, 09:26 AM
not a hater at all. I have met Rocket and I know others that know him and am sure he is a great guy. BUT, when he starts "hammering" on other programs and calls it just "all in fun" I don't buy it. I think that is really how he feels. He'll come back and say "don't take me serious" but that's just so people on here won't think he's a prick. JMO. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/hitnail/2471258_1211555068_64.png

I think you hit the nail on the head.:D

Bosqueville
09-29-2010, 09:33 AM
Shocking... LE had a comment.

Ranger Mom
09-29-2010, 03:16 PM
I hope if any of these matchups happen with Monahans they play in Midland.....it was so nice last year to be able to see Abilene Wylie play twice - 10 miles from my house!!:D

Ranger Mom
09-29-2010, 03:18 PM
not a hater at all. I have met Rocket and I know others that know him and am sure he is a great guy. BUT, when he starts "hammering" on other programs and calls it just "all in fun" I don't buy it. I think that is really how he feels. He'll come back and say "don't take me serious" but that's just so people on here won't think he's a prick. JMO.

Funny you should say that!! I have gotten more PM's lately with people saying the exact same thing.

They think he tries to "hammer" home the fact that he isn't serious....because he IS serious and people are starting to see that.

Twill be interesting to see how it unfolds!!! :D :D :D

:stirpot:

nobogey72
09-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Funny you should say that!! I have gotten more PM's lately with people saying the exact same thing.

They think he tries to "hammer" home the fact that he isn't serious....because he IS serious and people are starting to see that.

Twill be interesting to see how it unfolds!!! :D :D :D

:stirpot:

I think the bottom line is that he (from what I hear) has just recently come out of the closet and his hormones are not only raging but also are completely confused.:D

tex_male
09-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I hope if any of these matchups happen with Monahans they play in Midland.....it was so nice last year to be able to see Abilene Wylie play twice - 10 miles from my house!!:D

You know that if Snyder wins the toss they will pick to play in Lubbock and Monahans will pick their other home field. :D

M-town lobo fan
09-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by tex_male
You know that if Snyder wins the toss they will pick to play in Lubbock and Monahans will pick their other home field. :D

Thats if Snyder even makes it that far.No disrespect but Snyder has a tough road ahead of them.In reality Snyder is in a tough District,They wont get threw Brownwood and who knows if they can even beat Abeline Wylie,Sweetwater or Big Spring.They Might not even make the playoffs.If they do I Know they will have atleast 2 Losses(Monahans & Brownwood).Then they might not get threw the 1st round against D6 Champ.

garciap77
09-29-2010, 08:02 PM

Monohans can beat BW! Snyder can beat BW!:D

DaHop72
09-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Thats if Snyder even makes it that far.No disrespect but Snyder has a tough road ahead of them.In reality Snyder is in a tough District,They wont get threw Brownwood and who knows if they can even beat Abeline Wylie,Sweetwater or Big Spring.They Might not even make the playoffs.If they do I Know they will have atleast 2 Losses(Monahans & Brownwood).Then they might not get threw the 1st round against D6 Champ. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Good luck in that rough district this year.

M-town lobo fan
09-30-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

Sure we can! :eek:

OldNavy
09-30-2010, 07:19 PM

Thought only Brownwood could beat Brownwood!

garciap77
09-30-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by OldNavy
Thought only Brownwood could beat Brownwood!

No! Celina can beat Brownwood!:D

OldNavy
09-30-2010, 08:17 PM
No! Celina can beat Brownwood!:D

Lots of stuff has to happen before that game could take place. Celina will have to take care of business and Brownwood has to go D1 and get past Monahans.

M-town lobo fan
09-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by OldNavy
Brownwood has to go D1 and get past Monahans.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: