PDA

View Full Version : Rocket vs LE Dad

RoyceTTU
09-18-2010, 06:45 PM
I don't know if I have the authority to make this happen but the battle between these two are getting old. Is there anyway you can continue your argument in your own thread. Seems to me that you two are arguing and the rest of us are discussing.

I'm sure this won't follow through, but it would sure be nice.
Not that I don't enjoy the entertainment of watching you both bash each other, but it sure makes the Forum tough to read.

LH_Tuff
09-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Rockem-Sockem robots.

RoyceTTU
09-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Rockem-Sockem robots.

LOL,,,,that was sweet when I was a kid:D

LE Dad
09-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I don't know if I have the authority to make this happen but the battle between these two are getting old. Is there anyway you can continue your argument in your own thread. Seems to me that you two are arguing and the rest of us are discussing.

I'm sure this won't follow through, but it would sure be nice.
Not that I don't enjoy the entertainment of watching you both bash each other, but it sure makes the Forum tough to read. It works for me bro....:D I doubt that wittle Rockee will oblige though he likes the security provided by others....lol:clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-18-2010, 06:53 PM
I will ignore him from now on. promise.

LE Dad
09-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Rockem-Sockem robots. Nah its more like me hitting one of those inflatable punch clowns with sand in the bottom.:D

Only this one has a leak and hot air spews out of it alot.:devil:

garciap77
09-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Nah its more like me hitting one of those inflatable punch clowns with sand in the bottom.:D

Only this one has a leak and hot air spews out of it alot.:devil:
:eek:

LE Dad
09-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:eek: :D

LH_Tuff
09-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Something like this?

Rocket vs. LE_Dad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYZZAYIlHg)

LE Dad
09-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Something like this?

Rocket vs. LE_Dad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYZZAYIlHg) That's not right!:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

catgut
09-18-2010, 09:36 PM
I post very little in here but I've got to say if you're bothered by someone else's post you take this way too seriously.

BEAST
09-18-2010, 09:49 PM
The difference between Rocket and LE is simple. Rocket is the leader and LE is the follower. LE lurks around all Wood threads. He talks noise for teams he knows nothing about other than they are playing his worst nightmare.

BEAST

LE Dad
09-19-2010, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
The difference between Rocket and LE is simple. Rocket is the leader and LE is the follower. LE lurks around all Wood threads. He talks noise for teams he knows nothing about other than they are playing his worst nightmare.

BEAST Ummmmmmm are you sure you want to stick to that statement??:thinking:

Cause I will easily say that anyone who looks at the Reg 2 wk 3 GOTW might just disagree with you... Or the 5-6 threads that he has started about me?? Or when he begged for my picture... I could go on but I won't:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and believe me if I was gonna follow someone it wouldn't be Pocket Rocket... Like I have said 6 times now if he doesn't muck up other threads then I won't muck up B'wood threads.... I thought that would be an easy enough concept but then again you did just claim Rocket as your leader so maybe I should draw a picture. :D

.:clap: :clap:

orange machine
09-19-2010, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Ummmmmmm are you sure you want to stick to that statement??:thinking:

Cause I will easily say that anyone who looks at the Reg 2 wk 3 GOTW might just disagree with you... Or the 5-6 threads that he has started about me?? Or when he begged for my picture... I could go on but I won't:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and believe me if I was gonna follow someone it wouldn't be Pocket Rocket... Like I have said 6 times now if he doesn't muck up other threads then I won't muck up B'wood threads.... I thought that would be an easy enough concept but then again you did just claim Rocket as your leader so maybe I should draw a picture. :D

.:clap: :clap: :clap:

sinton66
09-19-2010, 08:15 AM
Perhaps it's time to remind several people of the rules you all agreed to when you signed up for membership here.

3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats. (2 points)

This is NOT a smack site. We are not here to air personal vendettas. Bashing of students/athletes (grades 12 & under) will NOT be tolerated. Avoid using other members' real names in your posts(without their permission). Do not engage in name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you or about your child. Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in posts, signatures, PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion. At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. Use intelligence & wit. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.

If you must engage in this sort of thing, take it up in PM's. At least that way the rest of the board doesn't have to suffer through it. These things start off as good-natured ribbing but invariably end up getting out of hand, because it's a one-upsmansip game. In the long run, it's best to not get it started.

LE Dad
09-19-2010, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Perhaps it's time to remind several people of the rules you all agreed to when you signed up for membership here.

3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats. (2 points)

This is NOT a smack site. We are not here to air personal vendettas. Bashing of students/athletes (grades 12 & under) will NOT be tolerated. Avoid using other members' real names in your posts(without their permission). Do not engage in name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you or about your child. Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in posts, signatures, PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion. At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. Use intelligence & wit. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.

If you must engage in this sort of thing, take it up in PM's. At least that way the rest of the board doesn't have to suffer through it. These things start off as good-natured ribbing but invariably end up getting out of hand, because it's a one-upsmansip game. In the long run, it's best to not get it started. Nothing personal on my part sir... You know I take it all in good humor.:D and give it all in good humor.:D

LE Dad
09-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
]At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. Use intelligence & wit. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.

If you must engage in this sort of thing, take it up in PM's. At least that way the rest of the board doesn't have to suffer through it. These things start off as good-natured ribbing but invariably end up getting out of hand, because it's a one-upsmansip game. In the long run, it's best to not get it started. This might be worth a second look...:thinking: