Brownwood rolls... easily.

Brownwood 54
China Springs 17

DalhartAlumni
09-18-2010, 05:49 PM
China Springs stuns Brownwood with 28-25 win

ccmom
09-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Well now you've done it. Those CS people do NOT like it when you add an "S" to their name. :eek: :eek:

Rocket
09-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Well now you've done it. Those CS people do NOT like it when you add an "S" to their name. :eek: :eek:

Suhweeeeeeeet. :D

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Brownwood makes China Spring their China Doll

BEAST
09-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Game 5 for the Lions, I realize China Spring is better than Llano. However, that said, I'm guessing, same song, 5th verse.

BEAST

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2010, 05:59 PM
ok really? I know ya'll are good but 2 threads about the same game?

Deuce
09-18-2010, 06:07 PM
BWOOD by 35!

Rabid Cougar
09-18-2010, 06:14 PM

:) :) :) :)

Yoe_09
09-18-2010, 06:17 PM
China Spring is decent but they will not be enough. Brownwood by 21.

Rabid Cougar
09-18-2010, 06:18 PM
I bet there will be 5 threads started by wood fairies before the day is done..

Bosqueville
09-18-2010, 06:21 PM
Brownwood by 30

LH_Tuff
09-18-2010, 06:23 PM
They won't start any. They will just hijack all the other threads.

BEAST
09-18-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
They won't start any. They will just hijack all the other threads.

Other way around. Most of the other knucke heads hijack our. Please merge the threads.

BEAST

Rocket
09-18-2010, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
I bet there will be 5 threads started by wood fairies before the day is done..

Rabid Cougar....are you going to waste gas money to come watch your coogs get skinned on Friday night?

Pass this along to your coaches:

The Slot T is not your friend when you are down by 21.

Rabid Cougar
09-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Yea I'll be there. I stayed up all night on Friday nights to listen to them from 8,000 miles away in 07 and 09. What's 92 miles compared to that?

As far as the Slot t thing.. You never know what you will get with CS. Tunnel sweep, Slot t, Spread, I, Pro Set.

Just curious.. what's the BW freshman team like?

bp80884
09-18-2010, 07:28 PM
I think it should be billed at:

"The Wood vs. The Spring"

Go Cougars

BullBoy
09-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Brownwood by 28, to beat Brownwood you basically have to score on every possession and hope to get a stop or two on defense which is easier said than done judging by the way they've been blowing out opponents this season.:D

BullBoy
09-18-2010, 09:30 PM
...and IF Brownwood loses, the win goes to Brownwood for beating themselves since only Brownwood can beat Brownwood!:D

BEAST
09-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by bp80884
I think it should be billed at:

"The Wood vs. The Spring"

Go Cougars

The spring will get tapped and drained.

BEAST

BEAST
09-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by BullBoy
Brownwood by 28, to beat Brownwood you basically have to score on every possession and hope to get a stop or two on defense which is easier said than done judging by the way they've been blowing out opponents this season.:D

Great observation.

BEAST

BEAST
09-18-2010, 09:33 PM
...and IF Brownwood loses, the win goes to Brownwood for beating themselves since only Brownwood can beat Brownwood!:D

Another great observation.

BEAST

skins4life
09-18-2010, 09:34 PM
China Spring by 49 :devil: :devil:

BEAST
09-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by skins4life

Back away from the paint can.

BEAST

skins4life
09-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Back away from the paint can.

BEAST

Sniff, Sniff :D It's not "paint" it's "Dusting" ::crazy1: :crazy1:

bp80884
09-18-2010, 09:47 PM
The spring will get tapped and drained.

BEAST

We have nothing to lose! That is always dangerous.

Win or lose, you should always do it with class and dignity. Otherwise, your target is magnified with every classless comment!

Go Cougars!

Rocket
09-18-2010, 09:49 PM

Win or lose, always do it with class and dignity. Otherwise, your target is magnified with every classless comment!

Go Cougars!

I see you don't handle truth very well. Oh well.

The TRUTH is CS is gonna get spanked. Classless? Nope, just truth.

Gatesville: Nothing to lose
Graham: Nothing to lose
Stephenville: Everything to lose
Llano: Nothing to lose
CS: well you get the idea...

Rocket
09-18-2010, 09:57 PM

Very true...

Rocket
09-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by skins4life

Has CS even scored that many points all season? LOL

BEAST
09-18-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Has CS even scored that many points all season? LOL

I doubt it. However, we normally hang that many by half.

BEAST

BEAST
09-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Mods,
Please merge this thread with the the Wood vs China Spring thread.

BEAST

Rocket
09-18-2010, 10:30 PM
You people voting for CS are ridiculously nuts. Even if I was a CS fan I would vote for Brownwood... Hahaha

BEAST
09-18-2010, 10:31 PM

Win or lose, you should always do it with class and dignity. Otherwise, your target is magnified with every classless comment!

Go Cougars!

Gotta look at the flipside. We have nothing to lose as well. Just a ranking. This isn't district. However, our boys like that 1 spot so they'll fight like hell to keep it.

BEAST

OldBison75
09-18-2010, 10:43 PM
If I pick this game based on what I see on paper, Brownwood wins big. However, I have seen China Springs beat alot of teams they were not supposed to beat. They may lose, but I guarantee you that they will play hard every second and never give up.

Oh, nd lord help you if China Springs gets any momentum--they will just seem to get bigger and faster.

Black Swarm
09-18-2010, 10:54 PM

Argyle Eagle now, but China Spring graduate and you are correct there is
no "S'.
Hope they beat Brownwoods.:p

Rocket
09-18-2010, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
If I pick this game based on what I see on paper, Brownwood wins big. However, I have seen China Springs beat alot of teams they were not supposed to beat. They may lose, but I guarantee you that they will play hard every second and never give up.

Oh, nd lord help you if China Springs gets any momentum--they will just seem to get bigger and faster.

After this game, you will all believe.

bp80884
09-19-2010, 08:50 AM
I see you don't handle truth very well. Oh well.

The TRUTH is CS is gonna get spanked. Classless? Nope, just truth.

Gatesville: Nothing to lose
Graham: Nothing to lose
Stephenville: Everything to lose
Llano: Nothing to lose
CS: well you get the idea...

I agree that Brownwood is the class of 3A this year, but keep in mind that if you build your hill on comments like:

"The TRUTH is CS is gonna get spanked. Classless? Nope, just truth."

The fall tends to be a little farther with each comment. You leave the door open for alot of "hahas" and "I told you so".

The true measure of a great champion is when you can win and lose with the same class!

To me, Rocket seems like a true Brownwood mark in a repoed trailer with the back room converted into a Brownwood football shrine with Gordon Wood and Jaxon Shipley posters displayed in 3D!

I have a new nickname for Rocket:

Charles Billingsley!

Go Cougars!

Rocket
09-19-2010, 08:52 AM
I agree that Brownwood is the class of 3A this year, but keep in mind that if you build your hill on comments like:

"The TRUTH is CS is gonna get spanked. Classless? Nope, just truth."

The fall tends to be a little farther with each comment. You leave the door open for alot of "hahas" and "I told you so".

The true measure of a great champion is when you can win and lose with the same class!

To me, Rocket seems like a true Brownwood mark in a repoed trailer with the back room converted into a Brownwood football shrine with Gordon Wood and Jaxon Shipley posters displayed in 3D!

I have a new nickname for Rocket:

Charles Billingsley!

Go Cougars!

Hahahaha...all in fun...

It's how hard you take it. Do I get under your skin? If we lose, then so be it. Doesn't mean we aren't going to win it all... Like i said, if a team beats us I will give them the utmost respect.

Bullaholic
09-19-2010, 09:01 AM
Rabid Cougar....are you going to waste gas money to come watch your coogs get skinned on Friday night?

Pass this along to your coaches:

The Slot T is not your friend when you are down by 21.

Wrong-O, O great board swami of mis-direction. Bad as I hate to recall it, one of the most potent 3A offenses of the season in 08', the Bulls, had LH down by almost that much before the first half and LH and the slot-T came back to win the game.

Rocket
09-19-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Wrong-O, O great board swami of mis-direction. Bad as I hate to recall it, one of the most potent 3A offenses of the season in 08', the Bulls, had LH down by almost that much before the first half and LH and the slot-T came back to win the game.

Your defense must have been horrible...Let's put it this way. Against Brownwood, when you get down by 21, the Slot T is not your friends...Better all-knowing BullDanky?

bp80884
09-19-2010, 09:14 AM
Hahahaha...all in fun...

It's how hard you take it. Do I get under your skin? If we lose, then so be it. Doesn't mean we aren't going to win it all... Like i said, if a team beats us I will give them the utmost respect.

Rocket,
I am just concerned about your safety and the safety of your pets.

I am afraid if Brownwood does not take state you might do something to yourself or kick your dog or even throw your replica 1960 State Championship ring out of the window of your 1981 Monte Carlo.

You would really regret that that. It's all you got!

Rocket
09-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Rocket,
I am just concerned about your safety and the safety of your pets.

I am afraid if Brownwood does not take state you might do something to yourself or kick your dog or even throw your replica 1960 State Championship ring out of the window of your 1981 Monte Carlo.

You would really regret that that. It's all you got!

And you are one of the many on this board who don't get my shtick... Don't take me seriously...for the 100000000th time...

bp80884
09-19-2010, 09:24 AM
And you are one of the many on this board who don't get my shtick... Don't take me seriously...for the 100000000th time...

Ok Rocket. You must be like a moth around a neon light with the 3A Downlow.

I wonder if we have any licensed professionals that can offer some counseling to you pro-bono?

I am going to log off and live my non-Highschool football life.

BTW, please, everyone needs to remember Reggie Garret today. As you take time to enjoy your Sunday, keep his blood family, his WOS family and his football family in your thoughts and prayers.

Go Cougars!

Rabid Cougar
09-19-2010, 10:18 AM
I'm still interested in how the BW fish are doing. Maybe a preview of something more interesting down the road in a couple of years.

wimbo_pro
09-19-2010, 10:28 AM
I think at this point, any team who looks like they are going to make a play off run would love to play Brownwood <bows head>. Even if there is absolutely no doubt at all that Brownwood <bows head> is going to win, its exactly the type of game a team should want so as to gauge itself, measure it against a very, very good team, and hopefully learn and improve.

By the way...are the Brownwood <bows head> games video streamed? And are they archived?

bwdlionfan
09-19-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm still interested in how the BW fish are doing. Maybe a preview of something more interesting down the road in a couple of years.

I can't help you a whole lot, I know they've struggled some. I heard they didn't have a very good season in 8th grade, so any success this year is probably some improvement. I'm not sure how they did against Gatesville. They lost to Graham, and lost a close game to Stephenville. Not sure how they did with Llano.

Against Sville we were down 14-12 in the 4th. Sville added a TD with a few seconds left to make the final 22-12. Even the people from Sville on the Sville board said they had a little 'home cooking' in getting the win though.

Daddy D 11
09-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Y'all had us down by almost 21? Could've sworn we scored on our first offensive play, then a shootout emerged in the first to second quarter only to go away when we scored right before the half. Then (if my memory is correct, could be wrong) shut y'all out the rest of the half. I think y'alls biggest lead was 7??

50 yard line fan
09-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I can't help you a whole lot, I know they've struggled some. I heard they didn't have a very good season in 8th grade, so any success this year is probably some improvement. I'm not sure how they did against Gatesville. They lost to Graham, and lost a close game to Stephenville. Not sure how they did with Llano.

Against Sville we were down 14-12 in the 4th. Sville added a TD with a few seconds left to make the final 22-12. Even the people from Sville on the Sville board said they had a little 'home cooking' in getting the win though.

Lost to Llano 35-21. It was 21-21 with 4 minutes to go when Bwd had 2 tipped passes that were intercepted/returned. It was a nip/tuck ballgame until the last 4 minutes. It really was anyone's ballgame up til then.

Tin Cup
09-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Until a team even scores 21 points on us I'm not going to worry about how they will catch up. It doesn't matter how bad us fans want 8. It comes down to how hard our kids work to get #8. If they want it bad enough this year, it might just be our time.

Daddy D 11
09-19-2010, 12:09 PM
The only thing that would scare me if I was a Brownwood fan would just be that it appears that your team is playing LIGHTS OUT really really early on their road to #8. I think we would all agree it is very, very difficult to maintain that same 'high' throughout an entire season.

Until you see adversity, you never know how your team might take it. I am in no way saying I think this.. but, they might see adversity in a certain game this year against a weaker opponent and just crumble? Mind games/mentalities are tricky things. When you believe you cannot be beat and you have been world beating all summer and all pre-district it's very easy to perform at a VERY high level like the Lions have been. But when that little bit of doubt creeps in due to maybe a close win where you turned it over a ton; or God forbid a key player misses a week due to a minor injury and you barely escape with a victory... then it is a WHOLE NEW BALL GAME.

If I was y'all, I would be hoping and praying for adversity in some form before it gets to crunch time. Otherwise, it could be one of those "we never saw it coming, we just completely fell apart out of the blue" kind of games.

Rocket
09-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I think at this point, any team who looks like they are going to make a play off run would love to play Brownwood <bows head>. Even if there is absolutely no doubt at all that Brownwood <bows head> is going to win, its exactly the type of game a team should want so as to gauge itself, measure it against a very, very good team, and hopefully learn and improve.

By the way...are the Brownwood <bows head> games video streamed? And are they archived?

You must bow before Brownwood, the kings of the Jungle. You are but a baseworm in the presence of the Lions.

No the games are not on the web. Think Brownwood completing passes all over the place with the greatest of ease and then running all over the place with the greatest of ease. There ya go...oh and stopping offenses with the greatest of ease...

Rocket
09-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
The only thing that would scare me if I was a Brownwood fan would just be that it appears that your team is playing LIGHTS OUT really really early on their road to #8. I think we would all agree it is very, very difficult to maintain that same 'high' throughout an entire season.

Until you see adversity, you never know how your team might take it. I am in no way saying I think this.. but, they might see adversity in a certain game this year against a weaker opponent and just crumble? Mind games/mentalities are tricky things. When you believe you cannot be beat and you have been world beating all summer and all pre-district it's very easy to perform at a VERY high level like the Lions have been. But when that little bit of doubt creeps in due to maybe a close win where you turned it over a ton; or God forbid a key player misses a week due to a minor injury and you barely escape with a victory... then it is a WHOLE NEW BALL GAME.

If I was y'all, I would be hoping and praying for adversity in some form before it gets to crunch time. Otherwise, it could be one of those "we never saw it coming, we just completely fell apart out of the blue" kind of games.

Brownwood had adversity against Stephenville (a good team that barely lost to 5A power, Hebron). It was 14-10 at halftime. Then Brownwood came out, and relied on some great coaching and totally jacked them up outscoring them 35-6 in the second half.

Remember, everybody and their dog said Stephenville was going to just wipe the floor with Brownwood. Um, no....

Also remember what the sideline show guys said about Brownwood...we aren't just homering this thing to death...

There might be a game with some adversity, no doubt, but I will never be scared. Brownwood can score too easy. Too many weapons. I have seen tons of Brownwood football, never seen anything like this... yes, Brownwood can be beat...I just don't see it happening. That is just my opinion. The kids have to make it happen, not my smack talk...LOL

It is also not uncommon to see teams with a SYSTEM, execute it week in and week out. 3A secondaries have not adapted to the spread offense. They do not see it enough. Not week after week. Still way too many run only offenses out there. If a team can execute the spread with the weapons Brownwood has, it will be VERY hard to stop them.

Don't forget how well Brownwood's defense is playing. That is the shocker. Not just our offense, the defense is manning up and stopping teams...

Rocket
09-19-2010, 12:23 PM

Doesn't matter. This is 2010 and Brownwood is tearing it up! YEAH BABY!

Graham talked noise to us about the sub-varsity scores...then Brownwood totally obliterated them on Friday night...

wimbo_pro
09-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Daddy D11 makes a really good point. It's very hard to play such quality ball for so many months without fail. So, it is appearing to me that one of two things will come to pass....
1) Brownwood <bows head> loses steam and focus in the playoffs and loses unexpectedly, ending what looked to be an easy ride to the State Championship (aka Gilmer a few years back as they lost to LE in 2006)
2) Brownwood <bows head> continues its performance and proves they are all "that".

We shall see.

Rocket
09-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Daddy D11 makes a really good point. It's very hard to play such quality ball for so many months without fail. So, it is appearing to me that one of two things will come to pass....
1) Brownwood <bows head> loses steam and focus in the playoffs and loses unexpectedly, ending what looked to be an easy ride to the State Championship (aka Gilmer a few years back as they lost to LE in 2006)
2) Brownwood <bows head> continues its performance and proves they are all "that".

We shall see.

Exactly! Let the Brownwood Lions prove themselves... Then you can bow your head all freakin' day and night.

BEAST
09-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Bump.

BEAST

Daddy D 11
09-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Bump.

BEAST

POST PADDER!

Looking4number8
09-20-2010, 07:48 AM
I pick my Lions by 21

Daddy D 11
09-20-2010, 08:09 AM
Brownwood by 30+

Bullaholic
09-20-2010, 09:06 AM
You people voting for CS are ridiculously nuts. Even if I was a CS fan I would vote for Brownwood... Hahaha

"It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail. " - Gore Vidal

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Relatively close game through half and into the 3rd quarter...then Brownwood <bows head> pulls away for a blow out by more than 21 points.

LLM_1331
09-20-2010, 09:24 AM
Saw China play Glen Rose. They would have to play 10 time's better than they did in that game to have a chance. They do not have a passing game. Brownwood by a bunch.

Black_Magic
09-20-2010, 09:52 AM
You people voting for CS are ridiculously nuts. Even if I was a CS fan I would vote for Brownwood... Hahaha I saw this statement then thought to go back to look to see who actualy posted the poll in the first place.... If your gona say someting like this then why even post the poll... Rocket.. Gotta say it... Your a real Smart fella...:doh:

Rocket
09-20-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I saw this statement then thought to go back to look to see who actualy posted the poll in the first place.... If your gona say someting like this then why even post the poll... Rocket.. Gotta say it... Your a real Smart fella...:doh:

I am a genius...no doubt. Let's hope you are...

Rocket
09-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by LLM_1331
Saw China play Glen Rose. They would have to play 10 time's better than they did in that game to have a chance. They do not have a passing game. Brownwood by a bunch.

I am thinking Brownwood hangs 50 easy.

Tin Cup
09-20-2010, 10:49 AM
I hope it's a close game so our guys have to play a lot and execute...but then again I like the blowouts :D

The Wood 41
China Spring 15

LeonJr
09-20-2010, 10:52 AM
B'wood-52
c"Spring-13

87 TIGER
09-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Brownwood BIG BIG BIG

garciap77
09-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Brownwood!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-20-2010, 06:36 PM
DID YOU KNOW???

Did you know that Brownwood has 2 RB's over 200 lbs that run with power and speed? Ratliff and Longoria are STRONG Rb's that can not only run over your defense, but they can outrun your defense...

bwdlionfan
09-20-2010, 06:44 PM
DID YOU KNOW???

Did you know that Brownwood has 2 RB's over 200 lbs that run with power and speed? Ratliff and Longoria are STRONG Rb's that can not only run over your defense, but they can outrun your defense...

Don't forget Perez, and Deal did pretty well with the number 2s last week.

Looking4number8
09-20-2010, 06:48 PM
Don't forget Perez, and Deal did pretty well with the number 2s last week.

Actually Perez is the one that put the dagger in the heart of Stephenville! Boy has some serious speed. Been starting on varsity since he was a sophomore

95mustang
09-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Actually Perez is the one that put the dagger in the heart of Stephenville! Boy has some serious speed. Been starting on varsity since he was a sophomore

Plus his size allows him to hide behind the line till he runs through the hole then the foot race is on. ;)

Tin Cup
09-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Question for the CS fans,

What will CS have to do to pull off this upset. How will you stop BW's O and how do you attack the BW D. All I know is you run, run, run. Just looking for insight to the 2010 version of cougs

Displaced Texan
09-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Brownwood will score however many Bob Shipley determines they want to score. I figure around the tune 0f 56-12.

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Displaced Texan
Brownwood will score however many Bob Shipley determines they want to score. I figure around the tune 0f 56-12.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Someone from BW is going to answer all them questions!:D

;)

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Bump.

BEAST
ttt

BEAST
09-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Someone from BW is going to answer all them questions!:D

;)

What questions?

BEAST

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:31 PM
What questions?

BEAST

The ones CS isn't answering!;)

ccmom
09-20-2010, 08:35 PM
Whatever happened to that kid from CS that used to post? Chscougar, I think? :thinking: He was enrolled at OU, I think but he used to post pretty regularly. He was a nice kiddo.

BEAST
09-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
The ones CS isn't answering!;)

Ok I'll answer. The answer is, you can't stop them or score many points on them.

BEAST

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Whatever happened to that kid from CS that used to post? Chscougar, I think? :thinking: He was enrolled at OU, I think but he used to post pretty regularly. He was a nice kiddo.

I remember him! I have a picture of you and him from our M&G when we played them during the playoffs!

BEAST
09-20-2010, 10:31 PM
What's wrong Garcia, did you not like my answer?

BEAST

:D :D

Tin Cup
09-22-2010, 07:57 PM
Did everyone leave CS??? Let's talk about the game!!

bp80884
09-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup

Let's talk. What do you want to know?

Tin Cup
09-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Yor score prediction :D

bp80884
09-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Yor score prediction :D

Justnask rocket, he thinks Bownwood is going ton win the Superbowl this year and seems to be the authority on all things Brownwood and high school football in 2010.

However, 35 to 28 is my prediction.

You prediction?

bwdlionfan
09-22-2010, 08:27 PM
35 to 28

You prediction?

I agree, I think we will win by 35 to 28 points.

bp80884
09-22-2010, 08:34 PM
I agree, I think we will win by 35 to 28 points.

Yeah, Brownwood fans have their own interpretation of every posts.

bleedsbabyblue
09-22-2010, 08:45 PM
hey bwd people, what's the crowd like at Underwood's before the game?

Tin Cup
09-22-2010, 09:06 PM
The crowds at Underwoods are usually pretty big bc out of towners stop in. I would also recommend Section Hand Steakhouse (only about 5 minutes away from stadium) it is very good.

As for the score...
The Wood 41
China Springs 15

I don't know a whole lot about CS except that they have the new running Offense, but I do know how good Brownwood is this year...I know this score is a "blowout" prediction and I don't mean any disrespect to CS, but if we play anywhere near our potential it might get ugly.

bleedsbabyblue
09-22-2010, 09:20 PM
The crowds at Underwoods are usually pretty big bc out of towners stop in. I would also recommend Section Hand Steakhouse (only about 5 minutes away from stadium) it is very good.

As for the score...
The Wood 41
China Springs 15

I don't know a whole lot about CS except that they have the new running Offense, but I do know how good Brownwood is this year...I know this score is a "blowout" prediction and I don't mean any disrespect to CS, but if we play anywhere near our potential it might get ugly.

thanks for the tip. if we get to town early enough, we'll try your recommendation.

no disrespect taken, although i believe you're prediction is off! obviously, brownwood has been able to back up their ranking thus far. no prediction, but i am looking forward to a good football game.

Bosqueville
09-22-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by bleedsbabyblue
hey bwd people, what's the crowd like at Underwood's before the game?

If you want to eat at Underwood's you better get there no later than 5:30! I would tell you to eat at Prima Pasta next to Comfort Inn as you come into town. Better Italian than you can get in Waco!

garciap77
09-23-2010, 06:33 AM
What's wrong Garcia, did you not like my answer?

BEAST

:D :D

Thanks! Great answer!:D :D :D

Looking4number8
09-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by bleedsbabyblue
thanks for the tip. if we get to town early enough, we'll try your recommendation.

no disrespect taken, although i believe you're prediction is off! obviously, brownwood has been able to back up their ranking thus far. no prediction, but i am looking forward to a good football game.

Humphrey Petes is always good to.. Good cold beer if you like, nice family are if you dont. If you want other BBQ, try The Sticks, pretty close to the stadium and food is always good.

RoyceTTU
09-23-2010, 08:32 AM
Mi Familia (Early)
Humphrey Pete's (almost Bwd)
Section Hand
Underwoods
Studebackers
Schlotzkeys
The Stick Bar-b-Que
Lemon's Bar-b-que
Train Car

These are all owned by Locals and not some big corporations out of town.

Rabid Cougar
09-23-2010, 11:50 AM

Who can get a word in edgewise? All the Brownwood fans patting themselves on their backs.

There is no point in telling you how we are going to beat BW. According to everyone on here we will just need to warm up and leave.

Bosqueville
09-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Come on now Rabid Cougar... Don't be like that. :rolleyes:

DaHop72
09-23-2010, 01:00 PM
:doh: :doh: I thought the Wood was playing Bridgeport this week. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

LE Dad
09-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:doh: :doh: I thought the Wood was playing Bridgeport this week. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: ...or is it 1983 Daingerfield:confused: :confused:

DaHop72
09-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
...or is it 1983 Daingerfield:confused: :confused: I think Daingerfield is the second game of the double header. :D :D

bobcat1
09-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:doh: :doh: I thought the Wood was playing Bridgeport this week. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: Me too Rick. Heck I guess it don't matter. :thinking: http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1402/newangryoldmanql8.gif

defense51
09-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Lions feast!!! by 4 td's minimum.

Rabid Cougar
09-23-2010, 08:40 PM
China Spring Frosh 28 Brownwood Frosh 6

Bagged Liberty Hill and Brownwood in the same season

Come now.. only 20 players on Brownwood freshman team?

bp80884
09-23-2010, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Me too Rick. Heck I guess it don't matter. :thinking: http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1402/newangryoldmanql8.gif

That is fine, we will trade you.

Strickly on drive time alone!

LE Dad
09-23-2010, 10:25 PM

Come now.. only 20 players on Brownwood freshman team? 20 kids?? Do they have 2 Freshmen teams perhaps?

Looking4number8
09-24-2010, 07:59 AM

Come now.. only 20 players on Brownwood freshman team?

Congrats on your win. Bwd has two freshman teams(maroon team and white team), the white team also has around 20 kids, they played in Brownwood last night.

cshscougar08
09-24-2010, 12:14 PM

Kiddo?! That's offensive! Yeah it's been awhile. Just been busy with lots of other media outlets and furthering my career if you will. Plus, sadly enough, I've kinda moved on from high school in every facet. But you better believe CS is gonna play their hearts out tonight! GO COUGARS!

Daddy D 11
09-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Where did Rocket go?:thinking:

bobcat1
09-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Where did Rocket go?:thinking: On his sabbatical I guess. In case the Cougars whoop the Danky out of the Danky Stampers tonight. Who knows?:D

ccmom
09-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Kiddo?! That's offensive! Yeah it's been awhile. Just been busy with lots of other media outlets and furthering my career if you will. Plus, sadly enough, I've kinda moved on from high school in every facet. But you better believe CS is gonna play their hearts out tonight! GO COUGARS!

Good to see ya back, kiddo! ;)

Looking4number8
09-25-2010, 01:07 AM

Go Cougars!

Yep, class and dignity always post fake scores.... Gotta tell you, this post along with your stupid in game post.... well.... I dont really need to say it, do I?

Rocket
09-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Who can get a word in edgewise? All the Brownwood fans patting themselves on their backs.

There is no point in telling you how we are going to beat BW. According to everyone on here we will just need to warm up and leave.

You are exactly right. No point...

Rocket
09-25-2010, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Me too Rick. Heck I guess it don't matter. :thinking: http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1402/newangryoldmanql8.gif

Nope, it really don't matter...