PDA

View Full Version : Is there any argument that....

IHStangFan
09-17-2010, 11:24 PM
The Week 4 Reg. IV game of the week should be either:

Sealy -vs- Wimberley

OR

Needville -vs- Bellville

Sealy/Wimberley is gonna be hard to beat this coming week. I may just go!

pirate4state
09-17-2010, 11:25 PM
I want to go SOOOOOOOOOO bad to Wimberely/Sealy, but I may need to scrape up every penny I have for gas haha

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-17-2010, 11:26 PM
haha deff not N vs B but yes.. sealy and wimberley

IHStangFan
09-17-2010, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
haha deff not N vs B but yes.. sealy and wimberley I think both will be worth watching, but Sealy/Wimberley will have much more firepower to look at.

IHStangFan
09-17-2010, 11:30 PM
ALTHOUGH....you guys KNOW Sealy -vs- Brookshire-Royal will HAVE to take these honors in a couple of weeks......so maybe Needville -vs- Bellville SHOULD get it this week. :thinking:

pirate4state
09-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
ALTHOUGH....you guys KNOW Sealy -vs- Brookshire-Royal will HAVE to take these honors in a couple of weeks......so maybe Needville -vs- Bellville SHOULD get it this week. :thinking: Sealy/BR = Reg III gotw ;)

IHStangFan
ALTHOUGH....you guys KNOW Sealy -vs- Brookshire-Royal will HAVE to take these honors in a couple of weeks......so maybe Needville -vs- Bellville SHOULD get it this week. :thinking: wait...BR is Reg. IV still or did they go back to Reg. III? damn....what region are you guys in Sealy? Yall go back to III as well? HOLD UP!!! :p

IHStangFan
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sealy/BR = Reg III gotw ;) just caught that as I hit enter, LOL.

wimbo_pro
09-17-2010, 11:33 PM
Since Sealy is Region 3 and Wimberley is Region 4....I would think it wouldnt qualify for this category,right? I agree that it might be the best 3A game in the entire State next week due to the rankings of the two, but I thought the GOTW was for teams within the same region...no?

IHStangFan
09-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Since Sealy is Region 3 and Wimberley is Region 4....I would think it wouldnt qualify for this category,right? I agree that it might be the best 3A game in the entire State next week due to the rankings of the two, but I thought the GOTW was for teams within the same region...no? Also....factor in that BOTH teams were just GOTW teams. HMMM...maybe we CAN jockey for Needville -vs- Bellville. It'll be the only other time this season that either team will qualify if things keep goin the way they're goin for em....although...Needville is down a bit due to injuries, but looked strong against Smithville tonight...although...that probably isn't saying much.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-17-2010, 11:36 PM
I vote NvB;)

IHStangFan
09-17-2010, 11:39 PM
I vote NvB;) We still have to play you guys. :doh: Although....everyone thought we'd get blown out last year too.....who knows, but we appear to be down a little...and you guys look strong.... Wonder ...IF we make the playoffs this year...who we'll go against in the 1st round. Do we trade off Sealy for Cuero? LOL. DAMN our luck!

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-17-2010, 11:40 PM
haha i will take that trade! even though cuero isn't cuero of last year

pirate4state
09-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Since Sealy is Region 3 and Wimberley is Region 4....I would think it wouldnt qualify for this category,right? I agree that it might be the best 3A game in the entire State next week due to the rankings of the two, but I thought the GOTW was for teams within the same region...no? It really is just up to the Region editor.

When I was R4E I always tried to get 2 R4 teams before any other type of matchups.

IHStangFan
09-17-2010, 11:42 PM
haha i will take that trade! even though cuero isn't cuero of last year No...but we're not quite the Needville of last year either it would appear. LOL. Cuero's RB DID go off for nearly 400yds tonight. Needville is always the same in a nutshell, we're big, and physical, but as a general rule, fairly slow. Speed kills us in any typical year.

IHStangFan
09-17-2010, 11:43 PM
It really is just up to the Region editor.

When I was R4E I always tried to get 2 R4 teams before any other type of matchups. What week is Sinton/Mathis....that'll be up there for sure!

pirate4state
09-17-2010, 11:44 PM
What week is Sinton/Mathis....that'll be up there for sure! Week 9

I'd go with Bellville/Needville since Wimberely is just coming off a GOTW. But that's just me :D

IHStangFan
09-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Week 9

I'd go with Bellville/Needville since Wimberely is just coming off a GOTW. But that's just me :D Sealy is too aren't they? Nothing else just jumped off the page at me. Yeah...Needville and Bellville are down from recent years it would appear...but both are hungry to prove something. Needville rocked Smithville tonight.....Bellville got beat I think right? I think it'll probably be a good game. I might even go if I don't do Sealy/Wimberley. But I just figured out it's in Wimberley isn't it? That lessens my chances of attending, LOL. I'm with you...gas is expensive!!