PDA

View Full Version : Harris Power Ratings: Brownwood

Pages : 1 [2]

Bosqueville
09-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Displaced Texan
Eagle 1 your schtick is older than I am, you are a wanna be Techtard.

I will leave it that.

:clap: wow that was greatness!!!

Displaced Texan
09-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I beleive Evans and Lancaster off the top of my head.

MIke Kinsey and Jesse Smith immediately come to mind.

Eagle 1
09-19-2010, 10:10 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You keep thinking that Rocket, I have forgot more Brownwood Lion football than you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orginally posted by Eagle 1
I'll leave it at that.

----------------------------------------------------------

I was actually agreeing with you and not being sarcastic, just so you will know. ;)

BEAST
09-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Lol @ Eagle 1. He thought he had a backer in his Rocket hatred. Turned out he had an attacker. Dude, Displaced owned you. Slapped you around pretty hard.

BEAST

Kid Ice
09-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Lol @ Eagle 1. He thought he had a backer in his Rocket hatred. Turned out he had an attacker. Dude, Displaced owned you. Slapped you around pretty hard.

BEAST

Looks like it's just him and SimpLE Dad on the Rocket hatred bandwagon. These dudes need to lighten up! I understand why SimpLE Dad is so ticked off all the time. If LE was my team, I would be in a constant state of frustration.

Eagle 1
09-20-2010, 07:36 AM

BEAST

Yea it sounds like he likes Rocket.

I haven't read the entire thread and won't because of the geek who calls himself "Rocket".
Rocket on the other hand, you where still sucking on your mom's hind teat when Brownwood last won a state championship and probably have very little memory of that game against FB Willowridge.
You are a hypocrite my friend who disses about everyone here discussing the past, yet you bring up Stephenville a team you beat 10 days ago. The last time I checked that is in the past.
It is very apparent to me you never sniffed Gordon Woods philosophy on winning because you certainly act like you have never been there before.
As a Brownwood fan, I am embarrassed that you behave this way. Maybe because you can hide behind your keyboard, tough guy!

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Kid Ice
I understand . :spitlol: :fnypost: That's the funniest statement I have heard in a long time... Especially from a guy who needs the phrase "see Jane go" explained to him in detail...:D

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Kid Ice
Looks like it's just him and SimpLE Dad on the Rocket hatred bandwagon. These dudes need to lighten up! I understand why SimpLE Dad is so ticked off all the time. If LE was my team, I would be in a constant state of frustration. Psssst... Rocket quit posting under KI SN you're not fooling anyone.:doh:

pancho villa
09-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Where is Brownwood? I'd never heard of it until I started reading these posts on here.

Rocket
09-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1

Displaced misunderstands my angle on the not talking about the past. Basically, we get torn down for talking about the past and about the 7 State Championships, but everybody else can discuss the past and how great they have been as long as it isn't 30 years ago...So i take it to the next level and focus on NOW and who is kicking anus NOW! I agree with Displaced, our state championships are as relevant as any, they are all in the past. That has always been my stance on the issue.

Rocket
09-20-2010, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Where is Brownwood? I'd never heard of it until I started reading these posts on here.

Right in the middle of Texas...where it should be...

BEAST
09-20-2010, 08:30 AM

I never said he liked Rocket. I said he owned you.

BEAST

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 08:35 AM

BEAST

Ummm...Displaced slapped Rocket around with much more force.

BEAST
09-20-2010, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Ummm...Displaced slapped Rocket around with much more force.

Read my post just above yours.:rolleyes:

BEAST

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Displaced misunderstands my angle on the not talking about the past. Basically, we get torn down for talking about the past and about the 7 State Championships, but everybody else can discuss the past and how great they have been as long as it isn't 30 years ago...So i take it to the next level and focus on NOW and who is kicking anus NOW! I agree with Displaced, our state championships are as relevant as any, they are all in the past. That has always been my stance on the issue.

Thats patently untrue, Rocket. Your past championships are storied, and everyone respects it (well, everyone who is an adult). The reason you see people jump on you about Brownwood <bows head> not doing anything lately is because YOU constantly tell them that their recent championship is meaningless. It's quid pro quo.

All you other Brownwood <bows head> posters need to know this...the incoming fire you see is NOT directed at the team or the town. It's in direct response to Rocket's slams. Certainly not from me and from the majority of posters who take shots at Rocket.

Rocket
09-20-2010, 09:53 AM
Thats patently untrue, Rocket. Your past championships are storied, and everyone respects it (well, everyone who is an adult). The reason you see people jump on you about Brownwood <bows head> not doing anything lately is because YOU constantly tell them that their recent championship is meaningless. It's quid pro quo.

All you other Brownwood <bows head> posters need to know this...the incoming fire you see is NOT directed at the team or the town. It's in direct response to Rocket's slams. Certainly not from me and from the majority of posters who take shots at Rocket.

If that is true, then why does everybody take shots at Brownwood and not me? LOL

I tell them that they don't mean anything because all I ever hear is 30 years ago! It is a vicious cycle. That is all I have heard from Day 1. And not only on this board, but boards everywhere.

So I have slammed every team on here? I don't think so. I have slammed Wimberley, LH, CS, Celina (of course), Llano, Goldthwaite, Snyder (my favorite), Wylie, LE, Gilmer, and Sweetwater. Probably left out a few.

Consider yourself lucky to have made the list and lighten up. LOL Wimbo, are you always this sensitive or is it just that time of the month....

Black_Magic
09-20-2010, 09:58 AM
If that is true, then why does everybody take shots at Brownwood and not me? LOL

Because its not popular to pick on the Geek Drum major who goes by ROCKET. http://ahscougars1960.com/Images/Memories/DrumMajor.jpg

Rocket
09-20-2010, 10:03 AM
http://www.bearotic.com/img/2009/04/donald-gibb-ogre-football-nerds.jpg

Black_Magic yelling at his DL after Brownwood scores 35 at the beginning of the 2nd Quarter.

Notice the home crowd already left...:rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 10:10 AM

I tell them that they don't mean anything because all I ever hear is 30 years ago! It is a vicious cycle. That is all I have heard from Day 1. And not only on this board, but boards everywhere.

So I have slammed every team on here? I don't think so. I have slammed Wimberley, LH, CS, Celina (of course), Llano, Goldthwaite, Snyder (my favorite), Wylie, LE, Gilmer, and Sweetwater. Probably left out a few.

Consider yourself lucky to have made the list and lighten up. LOL Wimbo, are you always this sensitive or is it just that time of the month.... That's a lie Rocket!!!!:mad:

I never said 30 years until recently....

cause last year it was 29.:D

Soooo....

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 10:16 AM

Consider yourself lucky to have made the list and lighten up. LOL Wimbo, are you always this sensitive or is it just that time of the month....

It sounds like its you who is being too sensative.

Rocket
09-20-2010, 10:45 AM
It sounds like its you who is being too sensative.

nope... just talking smack. What's your address? I am going to send you a case of kleenex.

LeonJr
09-20-2010, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rocket
[B]Interesting facts I heard tonight in conjunction with the Harris Power Rating System.

Brownwood #1 in 3A
Brownwood #3 in 4A
Brownwood #9 in 5A
Brownwood #18 in BCS:D

Eagle 1
09-20-2010, 12:13 PM
I never said he liked Rocket. I said he owned you.

BEAST

This from a guy who talks about other men's privates. :eek:

garciap77
09-20-2010, 12:18 PM

Who is taking shoots at BW! It's all you!!!!:D

;)

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Who is taking shoots at BW! It's all you!!!!:D

;) :clap: :clap:

PPSTATEBOUND
09-20-2010, 12:51 PM
B-Wood 2010 State Champs. :)

BEAST
09-20-2010, 12:51 PM
This from a guy who talks about other men's privates. :eek:

You still have no idea what penis envy means? Thought you were smarter than that.

BEAST

Eagle 1
09-20-2010, 01:03 PM
You still have no idea what penis envy means? Thought you were smarter than that.

BEAST
Your right, I'm not to "envious" when it comes to that, so I guess I don't what you are talking about. :)

bobcat1
09-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Because its not popular to pick on the Geek Drum major who goes by ROCKET. http://ahscougars1960.com/Images/Memories/DrumMajor.jpg :clap: :clap: :D

Displaced Texan
09-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Hey everybody! Have I missed anything today? I'll be back this evening. One thing I didn't mention last night...the only thing I dislike more than Lion fans being disrespectful to others are y'all yahoos disrespecting us. Eagle got a small dose last night! Didn't ya Eagle 1. The Lions are family and just because I may express my concern with a Brownwood fan doesn't mean everybody else can dogpile. Yes that especially includes Rocket.

See ya tonight I'm getting my eyes checked this afternoon!

Out!:D

BEAST
09-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Hey everybody! Have I missed anything today? I'll be back this evening. One thing I didn't mention last night...the only thing I dislike more than Lion fans being disrespectful to others are y'all yahoos disrespecting us. Eagle got a small dose last night! Didn't ya Eagle 1. The Lions are family and just because I may express my concern with a Brownwood fan doesn't mean everybody else can dogpile. Yes that especially includes Rocket.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Cant wait.

BEAST

Bosqueville
09-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
B-Wood 2010 State Champs. :)

:clap: I couldn't agree more...

BaseballUmp
09-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Nope, cant aruge with that it was too busy running down mama's leg.

Quite possibly the greatest post i've ever seen on here...

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 04:07 PM

LOL...see ya later, DT.