PDA

View Full Version : My Region III top ten, into second week

Old Cardinal
09-09-2002, 12:37 PM
This is my top-ten teams at this point in time. It would be better to break them up into probable Div. I & Div. II. #1 Jasper #2 Newton #3 Bridge City #4 Elgin #5 Bellville #6 Hamshire-Fannett #7 Splendora #8 Columbus #9 Sealy .... tie for # 10 Barber's Hill and LaGrange... Now, if I were to make predictions, based of players and Coaching potential for the BEGINNING of the Post season that would have a dramatic change on the arrangement of Region III teams, in my predictions.

EAGLEBLUE
09-10-2002, 08:31 PM
You think HF is 3 or 4 slots better than BH? You weren't watching the same game that I watched. You talked about the sham the zebras pulled in the of/png game and didn't mentioned the one sided afair at hf. And speaking of (OF) I seem to remember reading that you thought they (OF) would handle BH or HF. So why not rank them right up there with you guys? OLD CARDINAL just when I started to like you. LOL!! Obvious I don't agree but we'll just have to wait and see. Good luck this week! GO LIBERTY! Oops that slipped.

Chris Hart
09-10-2002, 08:41 PM
Everyone writing off Gatesville will regret it.

Old Cardinal
09-10-2002, 08:53 PM
Sorry I offended you, I did not see the Ref's THAT unfair at your game. You would have been sick, if you would have seen that display of purple and white Refereeing at PNG. Yes, OF looked like a better team than BH or H-F on that given night. I ranked H-F a little higher because they won the game. If you read own, I stated that I thought by regular seasons end, these ranking, will change, big time. I had BH & OF in mind. You did not perform to near your potential! Don't worry, I still think that you have the potential to win that District. You have a good team, and with hard work you will have a very good season.

EAGLEBLUE
09-10-2002, 09:00 PM
Not offended, just having some fun. But I still don't agree with you. Good luck anyway!