PDA

View Full Version : Lorena 55 , Cameron 0 FINAL

theyoefnshow
10-17-2003, 10:06 PM
Well if this isn't a kick to the balls of Cameron...I dunno what is. Not much that can be said other than Lorena vs. Marlin is gonna be a slugfest.

GoForIt
10-18-2003, 12:06 AM
theyoefnshow:
Well if this isn't a kick to the balls of Cameron...I dunno what is. Not much that can be said other than Lorena vs. Marlin is gonna be a slugfest.I wonder if Caldwell starts reading scores now. Someone forgot to tell them - AGAIN - that Rockdale got its a$$ smoked 49-0 by Marlin last week.

keep_it_real
10-19-2003, 03:11 AM
Come on man Rockdale played a good game against Caldwell. Rockdale still had more turnovers but won the game what can you say.........any way good luck caldwell win out.

GoForIt
10-19-2003, 08:31 AM
theyoefnshow:
Well if this isn't a kick to the balls of Cameron...I dunno what is. Not much that can be said other than Lorena vs. Marlin is gonna be a slugfest.I said this three weeks ago, but would anybody listen? Nooooooooooooo

cunbed10
10-20-2003, 08:04 AM
theyoefnshow:
Well if this isn't a kick to the balls of Cameron...I dunno what is. Not much that can be said other than Lorena vs. Marlin is gonna be a slugfest.we won't worry about Lorena until next week, right now Caldwell is heavily on Marlin's mind, and we won't overlook this fine Program, last year first play from scrimmage, they ran up the middle for a TD,so we will pass on Lorena Talk this week, and except all Caldwell, because that's our focus.