PDA

View Full Version : Rockette

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 01:22 PM
Rockette,

Haven't you been spewing this same beat my chest tom tom playing BS for going on 3 years? Are you a friggin ex-cheerleader?

You know the last 2 years when the wheels came off. 3-7 then early exit by the unbeatable kitties, you disappeared never to be heard from again until the next year and the World Beaters were back.

You remind me of a dog with no bite. Bark Bark Bark but then when you get you tail whipped you hide under the porch. Why not stick around and eat your crow.

Why not give Wimberly credit?

Why do you feel the need to say Celina is scared to play you? You know nothing of the conversation between coaches and their schedules. In 2007 you couldn't have melted and poured Brownwood on Celina.

I pray Brownwood goes D1 and makes it to a game with Celina this year. If that happened and Celina won, there would be a myraid of excuses flowing out that mouth even if you did stick around long enough to open it. You will get Brownwood beat this year with those loose lips. Keep runnin' that head stubby.

Ranger Mom
09-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
You will get Brownwood beat this year with those loose lips.

Just out of curiosity......how's that??

Red&White_9x5
09-15-2010, 01:26 PM
That is some good stuff right there. I have already looked and as much as I would love to see Brownwood go Div. 1, it appears highly unlikely

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Just out of curiosity......how's that?? Hi Mom! I just think about my time behind the mask and cross town rivals would say this and that. It usually made me play wih more intensity and above my head. He disrespects every team and sometimes that bites back.

Txbroadcaster
09-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Rockette,

Haven't you been spewing this same beat my chest tom tom playing BS for going on 3 years? Are you a friggin ex-cheerleader?

You know the last 2 years when the wheels came off. 3-7 then early exit by the unbeatable kitties, you disappeared never to be heard from again until the next year and the World Beaters were back.

You remind me of a dog with no bite. Bark Bark Bark but then when you get you tail whipped you hide under the porch. Why not stick around and eat your crow.

Why do you feel the need to say Celina is scared to play you? You know nothing of the conversation between coaches and their schedules. In 2007 you couldn't have melted and poured Brownwood on Celina.

I pray Brownwood goes D1 and makes it to a game with Celina this year. If that happened and Celina won, there would be a myraid of excuses flowing out that mouth even if you did stick around long enough to open it. You will get Brownwood beat this year with those loose lips. Keep runnin' that head stubby.

Why do people take Rockett serious? He even says dont take what he says serious lol.

Ranger Mom
09-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi Mom! I just think about my time behind the mask and cross town rivals would say this and that. It usually made me play wih more intensity and above my head. He disrespects every team and sometimes that bites back.

Do Celina players really pay attention to what goes on on the 3Adownlow??

I am just wondering, they don't around here!!

I just can't believe Rocket running his mouth on a state wide message forum would have any impact one way or the other on the players.....I don't think he has that much pull!!:p

Rocket
09-15-2010, 01:32 PM
Hi Mom! I just think about my time behind the mask and cross town rivals would say this and that. It usually made me play wih more intensity and above my head. He disrespects every team and sometimes that bites back.

Hey bobcat..

Brownwood players read this board too...LOL

You are one of my favorite puppets. I love playing around with you.

Bosqueville
09-15-2010, 01:32 PM
Because no one from Celina has a sense of humor.

Rocket
09-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Why do people take Rockett serious? He even says dont take what he says serious lol.

Exactly! :rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-15-2010, 01:34 PM
Rockette,

I pray Brownwood goes D1 and makes it to a game with Celina this year. If that happened and Celina won, there would be a myraid of excuses flowing out that mouth even if you did stick around long enough to open it. You will get Brownwood beat this year with those loose lips. Keep runnin' that head stubby. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Post of the year!!!

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Hey bobcat..

Brownwood players read this board too...LOL

You are one of my favorite puppets. I love playing around with you. I doubt that youngster. As a matter of fact I believe you quit responding the last time I posted on here about Brownwood. But then you had just been beat by Mary's School for the Blind. :D

LE Dad
09-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Do Celina players really pay attention to what goes on on the 3Adownlow??

I am just wondering, they don't around here!!

I just can't believe Rocket running his mouth on a state wide message forum would have any impact one way or the other on the players.....I don't think he has that much pull!!:p BB material can be twisted and with some of the crap Rockee spews.... Oh my!

:eek: :eek:

Rocket
09-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Rockette,

1. I disappear from the board every year after football season. I did eat my crow after the 2008 Season.
2. You don't want to play Brownwood. Please, trust me on that one. You will be the one with the excuses.
3. I feel the need to say Celina is scared because it really makes you get mad. And I like making you mad. It is funny and fun. You and your girlfriend, RedWhiteX5 or whatever.
4. Brownwood players read this board and they also know how to prepare and execute. Let the fans talk, and the players play.
5. LE Dad is a wanna be Rocket.
6. Bobcat1 is a baby crying over my posts. Wahhh why won't Rocket do this and that. Waaah. You are either a woman or a Liberal. I haven't figured out which one yet.

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 01:50 PM
I doubt that youngster. As a matter of fact I believe you quit responding the last time I posted on here about Brownwood. But then you had just been beat by Mary's School for the Blind. :D :fnypost: :fnypost:

Red&White_9x5
09-15-2010, 01:56 PM
The Rocket is like a massive and irritating hemoroid!!!

Bullaholic
09-15-2010, 01:57 PM
And you guys thought Baghdad Bob was dead? :D

LE Dad
09-15-2010, 01:59 PM

5. LE Dad is a wanna be Rocket.
PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

Don't even....:doh:

You just need to get you an " LE Dad" tramp stamp... Cause I own you wittle Rockee. :D

Looking4number8
09-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Rockette,

geeez, if you guys are sick of the same ole crap quit starting threads with his name on it the whinning like a 15 year old (that you are) that he replies to it with what you know he is going to say!

BwdLion73
09-15-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Red&White_9x5
The Rocket is like a massive and irritating hemoroid!!!

:ack!: :spitlol:

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
And you guys thought Baghdad Bob was dead? :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
geeez, if you guys are sick of the same ole crap quit starting threads with his name on it the whinning like a 15 year old (that you are) that he replies to it with what you know he is going to say!

These people are my puppets:

LE Dad, bobcat1, RedWhitex5, orange blood, wimbo pro, gatorades, sville (haha), and whoever else that thinks they are going to put me in my place...

You have no idea! Nothing you can say or do to shake me or break me.

Oh and DaHop is another puppet. LOL

wimbo_pro
09-15-2010, 02:08 PM

LE Dad, bobcat1, RedWhitex5, orange blood, wimbo pro, gatorades, sville (haha), and whoever else that thinks they are going to put me in my place...

Didnt everyone of those towns beat Brownwood <bows head> in the last 2 years?

Black_Magic
09-15-2010, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Red&White_9x5
The Rocket is like a massive and irritating hemoroid!!! We need to cover him in this stuff!!
http://www.preparationh.com/images/Product_Ointment_12.jpg

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 02:14 PM

Oh and DaHop is another puppet. LOL No Rocket, hate to disappoint you but I'm your Geppetto!!!:hand: :hand:

LE Dad
09-15-2010, 02:15 PM

Oh and DaHop is another puppet. LOL Puppet.:eek:

Does that mean you wanna put your hand.....:thinking:

Never mind.... just stay away from me and no you can't have my picture.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STALKER!!!

LOL....

BwdLions
09-15-2010, 02:19 PM
Some of you people are killing me. I know Rocket sure enjoys himself on this site. :p

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 02:32 PM
geeez, if you guys are sick of the same ole crap quit starting threads with his name on it the whinning like a 15 year old (that you are) that he replies to it with what you know he is going to say! It's bait. :D

Looking4number8
09-15-2010, 02:33 PM
It's bait. :D

thn maybe you could fish in another hole and save us all some greif

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 02:35 PM
fish in another hole The fishing is fine here. I push a button and my remote control rocket goes off.:D

orange machine
09-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Rocket can't help himself he didn't even play high school football so he is living his dream through the team now.

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Rocket can't help himself he didn't even play high school football so he is living his dream through the team now. Yes but he cheered like no other!

Daddy D 11
09-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Rockette,

Good to see you!!!!!!!:clap: :D

pirate4state
09-15-2010, 02:46 PM
hahaha greatness!

At least Rocket can take being poked at...not so much with some of the :bigcry: from other towns that start with the letter B!!! :rolleyes:

wimbo_pro
09-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Leave Baytown outa this!!!

TheDOCTORdre
09-15-2010, 03:17 PM
thn maybe you could fish in another hole and save us all some greif

which "hole" are you telling him to fish in?:eek:

BaseballUmp
09-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Haha, I dont get some of you guys...
Frankly I know alot of people including myself get tired of seeing Brownwood this, Brownwood that, but it's always other people that start them and then complain about them and get all worked up. Lol yea I can't really stand always seeing every other thread being about Brownwood but when its not even them starting them and they get upset when they start talking all their mess...smh just don't know what to say haha

I guess just keep doin your thing rocket lol

RoyceTTU
09-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Frankly I know alot of people including myself get tired of seeing Brownwood this, Brownwood that, but it's always other people that start them and then complain about them and get all worked up. Lol yea I can't really stand always seeing every other thread being about Brownwood but when its not even them starting them and they get upset when they start talking all their mess...smh just don't know what to say haha

Its all very funny. 1 Lion can upset an entire state of supporters. I'll keep sitting back watching the Lions play their rears off and watch Rocket :stirpot:

Bullaholic
09-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp

Probably pretty close, Ump. Posting with Rocket is like a trip to Monkey Island at the zoo. You throw peanuts in knowing they are going to pick up and examine every one, and probably throw the ones back at you that they don't like----but we always buy another bag of peanuts to throw when we run out. Where would any zoo be without Monkey Island? :D

(BTW-I know that the feeding of wild animals by zoo patrons is frowned upon in the modern era.)

garciap77
09-15-2010, 03:46 PM
And you guys thought Baghdad Bob was dead? :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
09-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
We need to cover him in this stuff!!
http://www.preparationh.com/images/Product_Ointment_12.jpg

LOL

garciap77
09-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Some of you people are killing me. I know Rocket sure enjoys himself on this site. :p

And so does everyone else! LOL

garciap77
09-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Probably pretty close, Ump. Posting with Rocket is like a trip to Monkey Island at the zoo. You throw peanuts in knowing they are going to pick up and examine every one, and probably throw the ones back at you that they don't like----but we always buy another bag of peanuts to throw when we run out. Where would any zoo be without Monkey Island? :D

(BTW-I know that the feeding of wild animals by zoo patrons is frowned upon in the modern era.)

LOL

ctown
09-15-2010, 04:18 PM

Found out what is wrong with Rocket in the online Merck Manual under schizophrenia:

" * Delusions are false beliefs that usually involve a misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. For example, people with schizophrenia may have persecutory delusions, believing that they are being tormented, followed, tricked, or spied on. They may have delusions of reference, believing that passages from books, newspapers, or song lyrics are directed specifically at them. They may have delusions of thought withdrawal or thought insertion, believing that others can read their mind, that their thoughts are being transmitted to others, or that thoughts and impulses are being imposed on them by outside forces.
* Hallucinations of sound, sight, smell, taste, or touch may occur, although hallucinations of sound (auditory hallucinations) are by far the most common. People may hear voices in their head commenting on their behavior, conversing with one another, or making critical and abusive comments."

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 04:47 PM
geeez, if you guys are sick of the same ole crap quit starting threads with his name on it the whinning like a 15 year old (that you are) that he replies to it with what you know he is going to say! Did it work L48? I am a professional chummer. Note the Orange Chum.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3274/chum.jpg

He bit like a trophy Shark!:D

Rocket
09-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Rocket can't help himself he didn't even play high school football so he is living his dream through the team now.

I coached lots of downs of football at Brownwood. Does that count? What qualifies somebody for being a fan and talking smack? Lol

wimbo_pro
09-15-2010, 04:58 PM
What qualifies somebody for being a fan and talking smack? Lol

Apparently, very little!!!

LE Dad
09-15-2010, 04:58 PM
I coached lots of downs of football at Brownwood. Does that count? Lol

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/PatC_pics/smilies/ROFL_duck_Jute.gif

Pee Wee and Jr High do not count!!!

LE Dad
09-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
And so does everyone else! LOL :thumbsup:

:D

hollywood
09-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Who all that is posting on here, has actually had the opportunity to meet Rocket?

Sweetwater Red
09-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Who all that is posting on here, has actually had the opportunity to meet Rocket?

Here's my guess

bobcat1 - no
LE Dad - no
garciap77 - yes
DaHop72 - yes
wimbo_pro - ?
Looking4number8 - yes
Ranger Mom - yes
Red&White_9x5 - no
Bullaholic - ?
RoyceTTU - yes
pirate4state - yes
ctown - no
hollywood - yes
orange machine - no
TheDOCTORdre - yes
Bosqueville - yes
BaseballUmp - no
Daddy D 11 - yes
Txbroadcaster - no
BwdLion73 - yes
BwdLions - yes
Black_Magic - no
Sweetwater Red - yes

LE Dad
09-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Who all that is posting on here, has actually had the opportunity to meet Rocket? I invited him and BBDE to Mt. Pleasant.:D

They didn't show.:nerd: :D

sinton66
09-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Haven't met Rocket, so I don't know about him, but there are some on here that would need this:
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1650/preph.jpg

LE Dad
09-15-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Haven't met Rocket, so I don't know about him, but there are some on here that would need this:
:D ...and that is image of the year!!!!!:clap: :clap:

of course pending any that GP77 may post during Wylie/B'wood week.:D

sinton66
09-15-2010, 05:29 PM
LOL, of course, some would say that I'm one of those in need.:D

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Here's my guess

bobcat1 - no
LE Dad - no
garciap77 - yes
DaHop72 - yes
wimbo_pro - no
Looking4number8 - yes
Ranger Mom - yes
Red&White_9x5 - no
Bullaholic - ?
RoyceTTU - yes
pirate4state - yes
ctown - no
hollywood - yes
orange machine - no
TheDOCTORdre - yes
Bosqueville - yes
BaseballUmp - no
Daddy D 11 - yes
Txbroadcaster - no
BwdLion73 - yes
BwdLions - yes
Black_Magic - no
Sweetwater Red - yes

Rocket
09-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

That's hawt..

Eagle 1
09-15-2010, 06:04 PM
I coached lots of downs of football at Brownwood. Does that count? What qualifies somebody for being a fan and talking smack? Lol

So which was it, peewee or jr high?

Tin Cup
09-15-2010, 06:11 PM
I had rocket as both a teacher and a coach. Our bonus questions were always about the Friday night Brownwood score haha. He's pretty harmless if you know him and he only does this to drive you guys crazy. The more threads like this the more he's winning!! Duh!!!

Eagle 1
09-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
I had rocket as both a teacher and a coach. Our bonus questions were always about the Friday night Brownwood score haha. He's pretty harmless if you know him and he only does this to drive you guys crazy. The more threads like this the more he's winning!! Duh!!!

So I take it he coached jr high?

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
So I take it he coached jr high? Coach Stubby? :D Was he the trainer or a real live football coach?

LE Dad
09-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Coach Stubby? :D Was he the trainer or a real live football coach? http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/Smiley11-1.gif http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/Smiley11-1.gif

BwdLion73
09-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Here's my guess

bobcat1 - no
LE Dad - no
garciap77 - yes
DaHop72 - yes
wimbo_pro - ?
Looking4number8 - yes
Ranger Mom - yes
Red&White_9x5 - no
Bullaholic - ?
RoyceTTU - yes
pirate4state - yes
ctown - no
hollywood - yes
orange machine - no
TheDOCTORdre - yes
Bosqueville - yes
BaseballUmp - no
Daddy D 11 - yes
Txbroadcaster - no
BwdLion73 - yes
BwdLions - yes
Black_Magic - no
Sweetwater Red - yes

Guess you can take me off that list, G77 does not allow government people to be in photos. I know many but have met none.:inlove: :inlove: :)

garciap77
09-15-2010, 09:24 PM
So which was it, peewee or jr high?

Mighty Mites! LOL

But, he was the towel boy!!!!:D :D :D

;)

garciap77
09-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup

Go Rocket GO !!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-15-2010, 09:25 PM
So I take it he coached jr high?

I Year Varsity Assistant Basketball
3 Years Middle School Football, Basketball, Track

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Mighty Mites! LOL

But, he was the towel boy!!!!:D :D :D

;) SPEWWWWW !!!!!!!! You owe me a keyboard.

garciap77
09-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Here's my guess

bobcat1 - no
LE Dad - no
garciap77 - yes
DaHop72 - yes
wimbo_pro - no
Looking4number8 - yes
Ranger Mom - yes
Red&White_9x5 - no
Bullaholic - ?
RoyceTTU - yes
pirate4state - yes
ctown - no
hollywood - yes
orange machine - no
TheDOCTORdre - yes
Bosqueville - yes
BaseballUmp - no
Daddy D 11 - yes
Txbroadcaster - no
BwdLion73 - yes
BwdLions - yes
Black_Magic - no
Sweetwater Red - yes

Rocket is the real deal!!!

You really have to meet him and his brother! They are cool!:2thumbsup

wimbo_pro
09-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Take me off the list...haven't met Rocket in person yet. But I certainly would if given the chance. i like the schmuck!

orange machine
09-15-2010, 09:48 PM
I think Rocket was a flute player in the band. Just curious Rocket why didn't you play football other than the fact that you were 4ft 9 your senior year?

Eagle 1
09-15-2010, 09:59 PM
I think Rocket was a flute player in the band. Just curious Rocket why didn't you play football other than the fact that you were 4ft 9 your senior year?
:eek:

BEAST
09-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Are the rest of you guys ready for us to start ripping your personal lives?? Bobcat1, I know you're all in fun. Eagle, you and LE have serious envy. If there's a Brownwood thread, yall are on it like rock star groupies. Same can be said with all the Celina guys except Bobcat. Go ahead guys, tell us your coaching experience. Atleast Rocket has it. Gives more validity to his opinions. Come on, list your personal info.

BEAST

orange machine
09-15-2010, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEAST
[B]Are the rest of you guys ready for us to start ripping your personal lives?? Bobcat1, I know you're all in fun. Eagle, you and LE have serious envy. If there's a Brownwood thread, yall are on it like rock star groupies. Same can be said with all the Celina guys except Bobcat. Go ahead guys, tell us your coaching experience. Atleast Rocket has it. Gives more validity to his opinions. Come on, list your personal info.

Wow somebody has pms tonight! Anyways who gives a flying fart about his 3 years coaching experience at the junior high level big deal. I guess since I played football 4th grade-12th then I know more than he does right, I actually played the game he coached for 3 years.

BEAST
09-15-2010, 10:42 PM
No PMS, just sick of you a$$es running down peoples personal lives. What yours wiseguy. I played as well. And?? Come on, be the man Rocket is and throw your personal info out there.

BEAST

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Okay I'll start. I am the Spelling Bee champion and I have always liked pushing buttons just to see what happens next. :devil: Cheers and Nighty night, This was such fun on my first day back posting. Rocket to me is like Ed Bailey. "Why Ed Bailey...we cross? Ed, what an ugly thing to say. I abhor ugliness. Does this mean we aren’t friends anymore?
You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it."

orange machine
09-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Ok my name is Scott I'm 29 I'm married and have been for 3 years to alexa who is 25 we have two daughters 3 and 2 years old. I have been a police officer for 7 years my wife stays home with the kids. In school high school I played football for 4 years, baseball for 3 and basketball for 2 years. Anything else you would like to know?

wimbo_pro
09-15-2010, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
No PMS, just sick of you a$$es running down peoples personal lives. What yours wiseguy. I played as well. And?? Come on, be the man Rocket is and throw your personal info out there.

BEAST

I agree with Beast on this one...leave the personal life off of this board. Good or bad, right or wrong, big or tall (sorry, couldn't resist)...leave Rockets personal life out of this. He doesn't attack others on a personal level, no need to attack him on his. Oh sure, he might "get personal" by calling me or you an idiot or a fool or a puppet...but thats not "personal". I am sure you know what I mean. Let's play like adults....well...at least adults who act like children but are still adults. You know what I mean.

orange machine
09-15-2010, 11:04 PM
I still want to know if Rocket ever played a down of real football and what grade he was in when he played. I dont think that is to dang personal!!

wimbo_pro
09-15-2010, 11:09 PM
I still want to know if Rocket ever played a down of real football and what grade he was in when he played. I dont think that is to dang personal!!

Does it really matter? Just because I might not have played hockey doesnt mean I dont know the game...or just because I have never been elected doesnt mean I dont know politics. I have never seen Rocket say his "on field" exploits have led him to his superior opinion...I see his "superior opinion" coming from his belief that he is superior to us in football opinions! Big difference!

Rocket
09-15-2010, 11:09 PM

Actually, never played a down of football. I'm a natural athlete, so I played basketball. LOL

Basketball was always my first love and at Brownwood it seemed a better fit for me. I enjoyed coaching at Brownwood. It was intense and I was a big fan as well. Some good times...

My dad just retired from coaching at Brownwood this year. I've been around the game my whole life and love it. I was a Champion Flag Football player at Howard Payne. Played with the likes of Marty Campbell... Who was on Gordon Woods All Time WR list at Brownwood... Haha

orange machine
09-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Does it really matter? Just because I might not have played hockey doesnt mean I dont know the game...or just because I have never been elected doesnt mean I dont know politics. I have never seen Rocket say his "on field" exploits have led him to his superior opinion...I see his "superior opinion" coming from his belief that he is superior to us in football opinions! Big difference!

It matters for the simple fact that i want to know nothing more nothing less. No need in trying to explaine anything.

BEAST
09-15-2010, 11:14 PM

Well son, I played lots of downs. Team Captain. Still hold the single season and career sack record. Enough for you?

BEAST

wimbo_pro
09-15-2010, 11:15 PM
It matters for the simple fact that i want to know nothing more nothing less. No need in trying to explaine anything.

Ok then. Now you know. Does it change anything?

orange machine
09-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Actually, never played a down of football. I'm a natural athlete, so I played basketball. LOL

Basketball was always my first love and at Brownwood it seemed a better fit for me. I enjoyed coaching at Brownwood. It was intense and I was a big fan as well. Some good times...

My dad just retired from coaching at Brownwood this year. I've been around the game my whole life and love it. I was a Champion Flag Football player at Howard Payne. Played with the likes of Marty Campbell... Who was on Gordon Woods All Time WR list at Brownwood... Haha

Now see was that so bad i have a little more respect for you now. :eek:

orange machine
09-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Ok then. Now you know. Does it change anything?
Sure does change something i have more respect for him admiting he has never played football.

orange machine
09-15-2010, 11:19 PM
Well son, I played lots of downs. Team Captain. Still hold the single season and career sack record. Enough for you?

BEAST

Actually i didnt ask if you played football, but thanks for sharing i guess.:rolleyes:

bobcat4life
09-15-2010, 11:24 PM
At Rockets height, basketball was a bad choice

orange machine
09-15-2010, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
At Rockets height, basketball was a bad choice

I was thinking the samething, but figured i wouldnt touch that since some people are worried about him now.

Rocket
09-16-2010, 12:22 AM
I was thinking the samething, but figured i wouldnt touch that since some people are worried about him now.

5'-9" 175...

Like donuts?

orange machine
09-16-2010, 12:25 AM
5'-9" 175...

Like donuts?

I like them in moderation, but my 2 year old daughter can put some donut holes away.:p

wimbo_pro
09-16-2010, 05:41 AM
I like them in moderation, but my 2 year old daughter can put some donut holes away.:p

LOL@Orange...what 2 yr old cannot?

Eagle 1
09-16-2010, 08:29 AM
Are the rest of you guys ready for us to start ripping your personal lives?? Bobcat1, I know you're all in fun. Eagle, you and LE have serious penis envy. If there's a Brownwood thread, yall are on it like rock star groupies. Same can be said with all the Celina guys except Bobcat. Go ahead guys, tell us your coaching experience. Atleast Rocket has it. Gives more validity to his opinions. Come on, list your personal info.

BEAST

Penis envy?
What man is going to bring up another man's penis on a message board unless he is.....well you get the picture.

***Sorry...no humping pictures allowed*** ~RM~

Eagle 1
09-16-2010, 08:35 AM

BEAST

I actually don't care if you played football.

http://www.80stees.com/images/Halloween_Costumes/Al_Bundy_Polk_High_costume-link.jpg

I'm retired military, graduated at Goldthwaite, played hs football, have three sons that played, two of them all-state, what more do you want to know?
Oh, and bobcat1 and I are good friends.

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Are the rest of you guys ready for us to start ripping your personal lives?? Bobcat1, I know you're all in fun. Eagle, you and LE have serious penis envy. If there's a Brownwood thread, yall are on it like rock star groupies. Same can be said with all the Celina guys except Bobcat. Go ahead guys, tell us your coaching experience. Atleast Rocket has it. Gives more validity to his opinions. Come on, list your personal info.

BEAST I could go into depth on his "coaching experience" as I am sure he helped his dad for all of 18 Jr High games.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: but I won't. I have made an offer 5 times now that Rocket chooses to ignore....

If he won't post on any other threads then I won't post on any Brownwood threads.:thinking:

So don't go whining :weeping: LE Dad:weeping: LE Dad :weeping:LE Dad!!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
09-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Here's my guess

bobcat1 - no
LE Dad - no
garciap77 - yes
DaHop72 - yes
wimbo_pro - ?
Looking4number8 - yes
Ranger Mom - yes
Red&White_9x5 - no
Bullaholic - ?
RoyceTTU - yes
pirate4state - yes
ctown - no
hollywood - yes
orange machine - no
TheDOCTORdre - yes
Bosqueville - yes
BaseballUmp - no
Daddy D 11 - yes
Txbroadcaster - no
BwdLion73 - yes
BwdLions - yes
Black_Magic - no
Sweetwater Red - yes

I can't actually remember if they met or not, but Txbroadcaster was at the Brownwood game against Liberty Hill that was played in Liberty Hill....so was G2.

To everyone else....I have been a member of this board for a LONG time and I must admit.....the vast majority of y'all tooting your horns on here are amateurs compared to Rocket.

I could care less whether he has played a down of football, when, where or what he coached, how tall he is, etc....when it comes to smack talk, he takes the prize, hands down!!
I have never seen him get ruffled on here...he just keeps spouting. On the other hand, I have seen him ruffle MANY feathers on here!! Some of y'all just get downright mad....it's great!!!

Keep on keeping on Rocket!!!!

wimbo_pro
09-16-2010, 09:01 AM
I have seen him ruffle MANY feathers on here!! Some of y'all just get downright mad....it's great!!!

I do NOT GET MAD regarding Rocket, got it???? DO YOU HEAR ME?????I DO NOT GET MAD....<<heavy Mel Gibson-like breathing>>.

pirate4state
09-16-2010, 09:02 AM
I can't actually remember if they met or not, but Txbroadcaster was at the Brownwood game against Liberty Hill that was played in Liberty Hill....so was G2.

To everyone else....I have been a member of this board for a LONG time and I must admit.....the vast majority of y'all tooting your horns on here are amateurs compared to Rocket.

I could care less whether he has played a down of football, when, where or what he coached, how tall he is, etc....when it comes to smack talk, he takes the prize, hands down!!
I have never seen him get ruffled on here...he just keeps spouting. On the other hand, I have seen him ruffle MANY feathers on here!! Some of y'all just get downright mad....it's great!!!

I agree. Plus, back when I cared ( :D ) I used to love posting my broken record picture and liked reading his "it's not fayer" responses to me. LOL

Now, I just stay away from those threads, but the fact that he has been able to bring bobcat1 out of retirement is entertainment alone...maybe I should call up JR2004 and tell him to get back on the board! ROFL!

Ranger Mom
09-16-2010, 09:03 AM
I do NOT GET MAD regarding Rocket, got it???? DO YOU HEAR ME?????I DO NOT GET MAD....<<heavy Mel Gibson-like breathing>>.

HI-JACK ALERT!!!!

I always dreamed of Mel Gibson's heaving breathing......but when I finally heard, it didn't sound anything like my dreams!!:eek: :p

Eagle 1
09-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Penis envy?
What man is going to bring up another man's penis on a message board unless he is.....well you get the picture.

***Sorry...no humping pictures allowed*** ~RM~

My bad, I guess bringing up another man's penis is ok.
How's this picture?

http://blaine.org/jules/Lion%20Picking%20Berries1.JPG

Ranger Mom
09-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I agree. Plus, back when I cared ( :D ) I used to love posting my broken record picture and liked reading his "it's not fayer" responses to me. LOL

Now, I just stay away from those threads, but the fact that he has been able to bring bobcat1 out of retirement is entertainment alone...maybe I should call up JR2004 and tell him to get back on the board! ROFL!

Do it!! Do it!!

I have begged and pleaded to no avail!!!

Ranger Mom
09-16-2010, 09:06 AM
My bad, I guess bringing up another man's penis is ok.
How's this picture?

http://blaine.org/jules/Lion%20Picking%20Berries1.JPG

Well, you asked.....it's just silly!!!

Saying someone has "penis envy" and posting a pic of lions humping are two completely different things.

Are you sure you want to continue this line of questioning??

wimbo_pro
09-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Talk about thread hi-jack!!! Can we drop the "twigs and berries" conversation and get back to Pocket Rocket??? Hey wait a minute....never mind.

DaHop72
09-16-2010, 09:09 AM
I do NOT GET MAD regarding Rocket, got it???? DO YOU HEAR ME?????I DO NOT GET MAD....<<heavy Mel Gibson-like breathing>>. SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!!:D :D Dang, I believe I would find someone besides Mel Gibson to imitate. On second thought, maybe you are on the right track after all. :thinking: :thinking: :devil:

Eagle 1
09-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Well, you asked.....it's just silly!!!

Saying someone has "penis envy" and posting a pic of lions humping are two completely different things.

Are you sure you want to continue this line of questioning??

Oh I agree, your not going to get an argue out of me about that. :D
I wasn't the one who brought it up.:rolleyes:

http://mcrapu.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/the-gay-lion.jpg

ccmom
09-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Oh I agree, your not going to get an argue out of me about that. :D
I wasn't the one who brought it up.:rolleyes:

http://mcrapu.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/the-gay-lion.jpg

ROFL!!! :clap: :clap:

Eagle 1
09-16-2010, 09:26 AM

Actually, I can take some of that credit.
bobcat1 text me and said he wasn't going to let me have all the fun with Rocket. :taunt:

Ranger Mom
09-16-2010, 09:31 AM
Actually, I can take some of that credit.
bobcat1 text me and said he wasn't going to let me have all the fun with Rocket. :taunt:

Well heck then... get JR2004 back on here too!!!!:D

LH_Tuff
09-16-2010, 09:34 AM
This is all quite amusing to say the least. :D

I do have one thing to contribute here. I secretly taped the Rocket/Bobcat1 reconciliation party last night. Enjoy:

Rocket/Bobcat1 Party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5vMPDxxEE&feature=fvst)

pirate4state
09-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff

I do have one thing to contribute here. I secretly taped the Rocket/Bobcat1 reconciliation party last night. Enjoy:

:spitlol: LOL that is terrible!

bobcat1
09-16-2010, 10:00 AM

Rocket/Bobcat1 Party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5vMPDxxEE&feature=fvst) LMAO!It was nice to see P4S at the party also. Splits? :D I still can't get over LHTuff's blue tights and Pink top though.

Oh well this was fun. Back to my lair. Ya'll have fun and see ya in the playoffs.:wave:

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 10:01 AM
Talk about thread hi-jack!!! Can we drop the "twigs and berries" conversation and get back to Pocket Rocket??? Hey wait a minute....never mind. There must be something better.:D

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/vickiesphotography/assigment%201/IMG_0530.jpg

There was a funnier one but I would get benched for sure... can I just post a link and everyone can look at their own risk??:p

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 10:03 AM
LMAO!It was nice to see P4S at the party also. Splits? :D I still can't get over LHTuff's blue tights and Pink top though.

Oh well this was fun. Back to my lair. Ya'll have fun and see ya in the playoffs.:wave: Good to see ya post!! :clap: :clap:

Don't be a stranger...

More Bobcat less Rocket= a pretty good day.:)

LH_Tuff
09-16-2010, 10:05 AM
I still can't get over LHTuff's blue tights and Pink top though.

Undercover. :D

ccmom
09-16-2010, 10:14 AM

That made my day! Hilarious!
:clap:

Rocket
09-16-2010, 10:51 AM

Me and JR2004 are buddies..
We got along just fine.

He actually likes Brownwood Football and hates Celina.

Rocket
09-16-2010, 10:54 AM
The cool thing about P4S and RM is they have always understood me! It's fun. I think I am responsible for getting ccmom to sign up for an account as well...hahaha

bobcat1
09-16-2010, 11:17 AM
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8039/brownnoser.jpg

My boy Rocket.:p

Ranger Mom
09-16-2010, 11:21 AM

So I take it you postponed going back to the lair??

bobcat1
09-16-2010, 11:46 AM
So I take it you postponed going back to the lair?? Nope, Headed there now. See ya Mom! Oh by the way I still drive by your parents nearly every weekend headed to the lake to fish. Later.

garciap77
09-16-2010, 11:49 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

GO ROCKET GO :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

garciap77
09-16-2010, 11:53 AM

:fnypost:

Eagle 1
09-16-2010, 01:16 PM
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8039/brownnoser.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: LOL>>>>>>>>>>

BwdLion73
09-16-2010, 02:11 PM

I found it inmature and disturbing, especially the second time I watched it. :cool:

ccmom
09-16-2010, 02:49 PM
The cool thing about P4S and RM is they have always understood me! It's fun. I think I am responsible for getting ccmom to sign up for an account as well...hahaha

Say what??? :spitlol: