PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater or Snyder?

Bullaholic
09-15-2010, 01:22 PM
Looks like the Brownwood and Celina gangs have got their rivals stirred up in the other threads, so why not hear from Snyder-Sweetwater on a thread of their own? :D

Who's the better team thru 3 games? Both teams only losses were to Monahans---Snyder by 1, and SW by 28, and both scored 45+ points in this past week's game. Maybe a good old Sweetwater-Snyder affair shaping up for 10/22.

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Looks like the Brownwood and Celina gangs have got their rivals stirred up in the other threads, so why not hear from Snyder-Sweetwater on a thread of their own? :D

Who's the better team thru 3 games? Both teams only losses were to Monahans---Snyder by 1, and SW by 28, and both scored 45+ points in this past week's game. Maybe a good old Sweetwater-Snyder affair shaping up for 10/22. There is no doubt who is the better team Bull, it's the Snyder Tigers (reference last years game:devil: ). It looks like Swater is better this year, has some speed and can pass the ball but as the old saying goes, same song second verse. :devil: :devil: How's that Bull??:D :D

Bullaholic
09-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
There is no doubt who is the better team Bull, it's the Snyder Tigers (reference last years game:devil: ). It looks like Swater is better this year, has some speed and can pass the ball but as the old saying goes, same song second verse. :devil: :devil: How's that Bull??:D :D

Time will tell, Hop....thanks for the response. Now if we can get the rest of the Travelin' Old West Texas Codgers Gang to respond.:D

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Time will tell, Hop....thanks for the response. Now if we can get the rest of the Travelin' Old West Texas Codgers Gang to respond.:D Oh and I forgot, I need to add that Sweetwater Red, getrdun, mustang84 and Stang Red are a pack of egg sucking dogs!!!:D :D

Bullaholic
09-15-2010, 01:48 PM
I never thought I would see the day when the Sweetwater-Snyder board rivalry threads would take a back seat to Brownwood or Celina. Ahhh, the good old days of Blackie and Bubba seem but a distant memory....:D

Gsquared
09-15-2010, 01:55 PM
Dahop, you are wrong about Snyder being better! If you guys were as good as you guys say you are, why do you keep dodging Celina? Yall just schedule patsies! :devil:

M-town lobo fan
09-15-2010, 01:55 PM
Well seen both play.Sweetwater has a pretty good run D, Snyders D is a lil shady gives up alot of yards.Sweetwater secondary is week.Snyder QB (Ward) can run n gun so im going with Snyder..

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Dahop, you are wrong about Snyder being better! If you guys were as good as you guys say you are, why do you keep dodging Celina? Yall just schedule patsies! :devil: :doh: Dangit G, now you've gone and burst my bubble.:D Of course what does it say for the lil ponies playing a 2a school the 4th game into the season.:devil: :devil:

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Well seen both play.Sweetwater has a pretty good run D, Snyders D is a lil shady gives up alot of yards.Sweetwater secondary is week.Snyder QB (Ward) can run n gun so im going with Snyder.. Nothing personal M-town but we turned the ball over 4 times, were down 22-0 after one quarter and then scored 42 points the last 3 quarters and had a chance to win says alot about the Loboe defense as well.

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 02:10 PM
Dahop, you are wrong about Snyder being better! If you guys were as good as you guys say you are, why do you keep dodging Celina? Yall just schedule patsies! :devil: Uh oh G, I just found this out.

From a reliable source.

"Actually Snyder tried to play Celina but they could not make it happen. We did call them 3 years ago after the semi final game but they didn't want to do it. Fact."

So there we have it, Celina didn't want to play the Tigers either.:D :D Put that in you pipe and smoke it Rocket.:devil:

Gsquared
09-15-2010, 02:12 PM
:doh: Dangit G, now you've gone and burst my bubble.:D Of course what does it say for the lil ponies playing a 2a school the 4th game into the season.:devil: :devil:
It doesnt matter, I think you guys are scared. I heard that you guys turned down the TRENT GORRILLAS when they called wanting to play you guys. I heard the coach said "Our six against your eleven" and you guys wimped out!! :thinking:

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 02:16 PM
It doesnt matter, I think you guys are scared. I heard that you guys turned down the TRENT GORRILLAS when they called wanting to play you guys. I heard the coach said "Our six against your eleven" and you guys wimped out!! :thinking: Well, actually it was the Ira Bulldogs, we didn't want to travel all the way to Trent. :D :D

Sweetwater Red
09-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh and I forgot, I need to add that Sweetwater Red, getrdun, mustang84 and Stang Red are a pack of egg sucking dogs!!!:D :D

Don't forget Loopy. He is the bigggest egg sucking dog of all. :thumbsup:

TheDOCTORdre
09-15-2010, 03:12 PM
Oh and I forgot, I need to add that Sweetwater Red, getrdun, mustang84 and Stang Red are a pack of egg sucking dogs!!!:D :D

I'm offended that I wasn't mentioned in that:(

Sweetwater Red
09-15-2010, 03:13 PM

Who's the better team thru 3 games? Both teams only losses were to Monahans---Snyder by 1, and SW by 28, and both scored 45+ points in this past week's game. Maybe a good old Sweetwater-Snyder affair shaping up for 10/22.

Snyder is clearly the better team at this point. But, hopefully by
Oct. 22nd in Mustang Bowl we will be. :)

Ex-Tiger2005
09-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I'm offended that I wasn't mentioned in that:(

Saving the best for last! ;)

TheDOCTORdre
09-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
Saving the best for last! ;)

Its about time I got some respect:D

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I'm offended that I wasn't mentioned in that:( Wow, your right I forgot about dre and of course juggs himself, they are definitely egg sucking dogs as well. :D :D

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Don't forget Loopy. He is the bigggest egg sucking dog of all. :thumbsup: Sorry Red, no way I can put IrishTex in the group with you guys. :D

Sweetwater Red
09-15-2010, 03:51 PM
Sorry Red, no way I can put IrishTex in the group with you guys. :D

Well played sir. :clap:

M-town lobo fan
09-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Nothing personal M-town but we turned the ball over 4 times, were down 22-0 after one quarter and then scored 42 points the last 3 quarters and had a chance to win says alot about the Loboe defense as well.

Thats why I picked Snyder to beat Sweetwater..And I know Loboes D didnt look good either but it was the 1st game and both teams have improved...The more you guys win the better you guys make us look and give us confidents..Go Snyder hope you guys beat Brownwood & Wylie

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Thats why I picked Snyder to beat Sweetwater..And I know Loboes D didnt look good either but it was the 1st game and both teams have improved...The more you guys win the better you guys make us look and give us confidents..Go Snyder hope you guys beat Brownwood & Wylie I'm looking forward to the Tigers playing the Loboes again later down the road. :thumbsup:

Matthew328
09-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Snyder because they gave me a free hotel room :)

Still waiting on Sweetwater to come through LOL

Trashman
09-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Schneider sucks......................:D

DukeNukem
09-15-2010, 08:50 PM
If Snyder plays their all out blitz defense, Sweetwater may be able to get some long runs. Snyder is much deeper and overall more talented, but in a rivalry game who knows. I still say Snyder by at least 30.

DaHop72
09-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Schneider sucks......................:D Man, you bwood guys need to get spelling lessons from Stang Red if you are going to try and pull that off.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

skins4life
09-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Man, you bwood guys need to get spelling lessons from Stang Red if you are going to try and pull that off.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. Either do it right or don't do it... :devil:

bobcat1
09-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Uh oh G, I just found this out.

From a reliable source.

"Actually Snyder tried to play Celina but they could not make it happen. We did call them 3 years ago after the semi final game but they didn't want to do it. Fact."

So there we have it, Celina didn't want to play the Tigers either.:D :D Put that in you pipe and smoke it Rocket.:devil: We like to froze to death in Abilene the last time the spanking was issued. I guess they figured y'all was still healing up. :D

Snyder_TigerFan
09-15-2010, 11:28 PM
If the Tigers can tighten their defense they are going to be tough for anyone to beat (including the almighty lions). Sure wish they could have that first game back, as I am sure all of the players do too, but they have improved every game since. I have confidence in the coaching staff as well as the players that they will have it all together by the time district rolls around. IMO, this is one of the most talented Tiger teams in many years.

OPERATOR
09-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Snyder is clearly the better team at this point. But, hopefully by
Oct. 22nd in Mustang Bowl we will be. :)

I agree at this point as well, by week 7 every team in the state will be much improved.

STANG RED
09-16-2010, 06:25 AM
Man, you bwood guys need to get spelling lessons from Stang Red if you are going to try and pull that off.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've tried and tried to teach em Hop, but dont think a single one has got it right yet. Wookin makes a pretty good effort, but he hasnt quiet got it yet either. Ehh, their alums from Tha Wood, what ya expect?:doh:
:devil:

By the way Hop, I'd rather be an egg suckin dog, than a red and white stripped tigger.:D

garciap77
09-16-2010, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I've tried and tried to teach em Hop, but dont think a single one has got it right yet. Wookin makes a pretty good effort, but he hasnt quiet got it yet either. Ehh, their alums from Tha Wood, what ya expect?:doh:

By the way Hop, I'd rather be an egg suckin dog, than a red and white stripped tigger.:D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

DaHop72
09-16-2010, 08:53 AM

:devil: :devil: I haven't thought about it but I think you're right. :D :D

Black & Gold
09-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Even our exes are better than theirs!!!

STANG RED
09-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
Even our exes are better than theirs!!!

I assume your talking about the alumni game.

Probably has more to do with more of our exes being out and becoming successes in real life, rather than still living at home, mooching off the folks. It's just a natural occurrence that comes from a higher class of breeding, superior intellect, and better education. ;)

Sweetwater Red
09-16-2010, 05:23 PM

I know we were there. But, have you ever seen this?

Sweetwater vs. Snyder alumni game highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hBbAED0iUA)

Black_Magic
09-17-2010, 09:58 AM

Probably has more to do with more of our exes being out and becoming successes in real life, rather than still living at home, mooching off the folks. It's just a natural occurrence that comes from a higher class of breeding, superior intellect, and better education. ;) Ah, Now come the excuses.:p You guys saw the game and your young fleet backs got stuck more than pin cushons. Maybe next year you will be able to have more than 50 yards of production on O. Maybe you need some older fellas to come play. Hey thats it. Come on out Stang Red and Sweetwater red... come play ball with us:evillol: :devil: :evillol:

SintonFan
09-17-2010, 11:09 AM

LOL
Classic!:clap: :D

PPSTATEBOUND
09-17-2010, 11:10 AM
Snyder big.:)

Phantom Stang
09-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Hey! I like eggs too!!:D

DaHop72
09-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Hey! I like eggs too!!:D Well if you like eggs and want to be a part of that crew, then you're an egg-sucking dog too. :D :D :D :D

mustang84
09-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Hey DaHop72 you know win or lose Snyder will always suck! You may wear Black and Gold but we know where you are from and know you still bleed MUSTANG RED. LOL

Snyder Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDOCTORdre
09-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Ah, Now come the excuses.:p You guys saw the game and your young fleet backs got stuck more than pin cushons. Maybe next year you will be able to have more than 50 yards of production on O. Maybe you need some older fellas to come play. Hey thats it. Come on out Stang Red and Sweetwater red... come play ball with us:evillol: :devil: :evillol:

Just like the excuses of why y'all couldnt beat a team with less than 50 yds of O by more than 3:devil: :D