PDA

View Full Version : hey huthut and wtx coach

down-n-dirty
09-16-2002, 09:05 AM
For the record..someone who knows the truth and was actually at the game...lamesa started the game with 5 starters..countem 5 on the sideline hurt....we started 2 j.v. players who played the whole game...nose guard and end..both guys contributed to a defense that allowed only 40 total yards in the first half alone...now on to the second half that the eagles dominated(to the tune of 26 more points for lamesa) the main objective was to get anyone else hurt..we stayed in cover 2 most of the second half and subbed 2nd's and 3rd's the rest of the game..as for your speed that you have so much more of than us..where was it when we broke for runs of 68 , 72 , and 45 ? oh yeah ..i forgot we rushed for over 400 yards...
get your facts straight before you come on here with all that guff..it takes more than a few big linemen and good intentions to win against a quaity program...if you guys can learn anything from the lamesa game..learn this ..humility...i never post but i couldn't pass this one up..nothing personal guys but lets look at the hard facts..we're not boasting about our team..we are just trying to play some football.......good luck to you guys in 3A.......d&d

line up and compete

tors2002
09-16-2002, 12:14 PM
D&D, where are you from. Sounds like Lamesa is home. WHo is this?

down-n-dirty
09-16-2002, 12:46 PM
if i'm right about you i think the answer could be just across the street...@112

huthut
09-16-2002, 05:14 PM
hey dirty, its monday yeah you guys beat us, its past, just giving my view of the game, so pecos jv beat yall cause yall moved up players, ifs ,buts,etc, football is a game of breaks and pecos could not get any in the first half, hope to see yall in the playoffs if we both make it, yall aint that tough

down-n-dirty
09-16-2002, 08:36 PM
well huthut..you obviously handled the facts as unintelligently as your previous posts..i never dogged pecos' program..yes i was here during the 1-19 days...but , there were never any excuses or false claims made...welcome to the real west tx. football scene..you are wrong about one thing..football is not a game of breaks..its about game plan..preparedness..technique..and mental toughness...as for the idiot comment , all i can say is "scoreboard" ....i would love to see you guys in the playoffs..but, i am done posting..from here on out all i can do is read your posts and continue to laugh..thanks for the memories....d&d out

tors2002
09-16-2002, 09:05 PM
D&D, did you get married this summer and fix your grass? I think I know who you are and yes you were at the game. Good Luck against Levelland.

hornet03
09-16-2002, 09:20 PM
Man, I like this D&D character. It sounds like he knows his stuff. Good luck on the rest of your season and keep the good posts rollin.