PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale, please don't beat us up too bad - please!

HornetPride
10-16-2002, 02:55 PM
We are in absolute AWE of Rockdale this year. We get chills every time you take the field. Trust me when I say we will be shaking in our boots when you beat us on your own frightening turf! Oh please oh please be easy on our boys. There's a big dance at the K.C. Hall on the weekend of bi-district and we don't wanna get hurt or nothin. We want ya'll to win and all and want to save our energy for playing with our Barbies.... :p

oldbuff78
10-16-2002, 03:04 PM
You have a personal problem.

HornetPride
10-16-2002, 03:17 PM
.. and all of a sudden Giddings backs the Hornets. That's a good one there.... 7-0

bviking
10-16-2002, 03:38 PM
HornetPride, I do not know what personal problems you have or if you have anger after being kicked out of your last foster home, but you need to lay off the pharmacuetical home remedies because you are wacked out. Maybe "you" have developed some Barbie fettish and may amplify some belief that her boobs being hard has something to do with you, but do not bring us into your Mattel Sex show. I would rather you find some anger management seminar and sequester your opinion to those things that are really bothering you. This way when you have something else to say you would not be wasting our time.

HornetPride
10-16-2002, 04:03 PM
If thou does not like my posts, thou hath not been forceth to readeth it. You mentioned the sex show, not me. Maybe you have a fetish. Stick with those awesome Bryan Vikings... Same outcome...

fb_gurl
10-16-2002, 04:31 PM
Look hornet pride you are being a really big jerk. You say you have pride well show it. This is getting rediculous. show some pride or lay off.

CHS_Grad '85
10-16-2002, 04:34 PM
Hey fb_gurl read your pm's...

HornetPride
10-16-2002, 04:57 PM
Don't have the guts to say it public, eh?

Keith7
10-16-2002, 06:59 PM
sounds like wimps to me

keep_it_real
10-17-2002, 12:35 AM
Hornetpride, why did you make that post? I think you should stop because your just embarrassing Caldwell. You sound like a spoiled little school girl, what is your problem with Rockdale? When you played did they give you a beating? Just wondering?

HornetPride
10-17-2002, 07:41 AM
Perhaps you should stop until you learn to spell.

CHS_Grad '85
10-17-2002, 09:08 AM
HornetPride:
Don't have the guts to say it public, eh?Sorry to disappoint you HP--not everything on this board has something to do with you.... :p

HornetPride
10-17-2002, 09:50 AM
CHS Grad'85, you have a LOT of room to talk. Your squad only made the post-season because Giddings upset Hearne at Hearne, 13-3, after you LOST to Hearne AT HOME, 13-7. You relied on a 19-year-old quarterback (BJG) whose papa held him back in seventh grade before moving from Buna to C-town - and then when then when he sat out against Sweeny (does 25-13 at Tully Stadium sound familiar?), the team went flat and had to fight back from a 19-0 halftime deficit vs. their second stringers. :p

fb_gurl
10-17-2002, 10:03 AM
HornetPride all your doing is making yourself look stupid. Come on get real. let the ppl with posiive thing s to say about Caldwell and the ones with actual pride say stuff that is encouraging and matters.

HornetPride
10-17-2002, 10:11 AM
fb_gurl, either put the pads on yourself (shoulder pads, that is) or keep your juvenile nose out of a discussion that does NOT involve you. If you think I'm going to kick back and relax when I'm being attacked, think again, sweetheart. You can't teach an old dog new trickies... :mad:

HornetPride
10-17-2002, 10:12 AM
POSITIVE: Caldwell is going to beat Everman, 78-0, for the state title!

fb_gurl
10-17-2002, 10:17 AM
Look I support Caldwell in the stands and just b/c i don't put on the pads don't mean anything I give positive reinforcement for my team and not belittle the team. they work their butts off and if you can't see that see that then you are sad.

HornetPride
10-17-2002, 10:24 AM
But not quite as sad as 35-14

Titans
10-17-2002, 10:27 AM
HornetPride:

I'm making a post because you decided to make your surprisingly RANDY MOSS baby antics public. I personally don't care if you win or lose....

SHOW SOME CLASS

As for the other Caldwell players, fans, community, coaches and parents, thanks for NOT being an A** like HornetPride.

HornetPride
10-17-2002, 10:27 AM
Now stay off the computer and do your classwork. All we need now is for watergirls to flunk out.

fb_gurl
10-17-2002, 10:31 AM
hp show something postiive for ppl that don't live in caldwell to lo at b/c you are setting a BAD example of what ppl in caldwell are like.
What class work????

Don't you have a job you should be doing?

CHS_Grad '85
10-17-2002, 10:39 AM
Yes... I remember. But that was then. This is a whole new era. Cobia and staff are building something great. I have said this before and I'll say it again... Patience.

Go Hornets!!! Sting 'em!!

HornetPride
10-17-2002, 10:47 AM
From now on, I will compliment only the mistakes. Sounds to me like Caldwell has grown some big babies in the past 20 years who get their feelings hurt every time someone points out an area that needs work.

Suggestion for Friday: Build a 14-0 lead, get aggressive on defense, score on your first possession in the third quarter and get pissed in the fourth like you're fighting for your life!

You'd win by 28 points if you did that. But will you, can you? We'll see...........

HornetPride
10-17-2002, 10:48 AM
From now on, I will compliment only the mistakes. Sounds to me like Caldwell has grown some big babies in the past 20 years who get their feelings hurt every time someone points out an area that needs work.

Suggestion for Friday: Build a 14-0 lead, get aggressive on defense, score on your first possession in the third quarter and get pissed in the fourth like you're fighting for your life!

You'd win by 28 points if you did that. But will you, can you? We'll see...........

Titans
10-17-2002, 10:56 AM
Now that makes sense...can they do it. That's much better than stating that baby antic towards Rockdale. That was unnecessary.

I know your frustration, HP. Our team has been leading or in the games at halftime, only to lose in the 2nd half.

You want what ALL want...to play a solid 4 quarters. That's not too much to ask.

fb_gurl
10-17-2002, 04:05 PM
Hey hp thats pretty possitive and a lot better....

GO CALDWELL!!!!!!

SWARM!!!!

CHS_CG
10-17-2002, 07:47 PM
Hey FB_Gurl check you pm's

Hornetfan05
10-17-2002, 09:41 PM
Hp why the **** are you complaning about the building process going on in c-town there is 3 soph. starting on defense and 1 on offense with many others rotating in now that looks like a bright future especially since the freshman are 6-0 the eighth grade A team is undefeated and the 7 A is kicking a** too i see a bright future for caldwell and can't wait to see what happens and when we start kicking a** don't all of a sudden act like a big supporter i see how you are if we lose your pissed if we win you act like a true fan well just stay home and save your $5

HornetPride
10-18-2002, 12:10 AM
Normally, I'd comment (right, everybody?), but in your case the lack of punctuation speaks for itself. Can you say "no pass, no play?"