PDA

View Full Version : Ines Sainz

M-town lobo fan
09-13-2010, 08:25 PM
The reporter who is alleged claiming harassment from the NY Jets.What do you think? I Think she is Hot, what do you expect walking into a Mens Locker room

TheDOCTORdre
09-13-2010, 08:37 PM
http://tuxicodine.net/wp-content/gallery/ines-sainz-h-para-hombres/ines_sainz_011.JPG

I agree...with pictures of you like this on the net how do you not expect to get comments when you're in the locker room

BaseballUmp
09-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Well another reporter said he talked to her, and she never said any of this happened and that she isnt the one who brought all of this up...that the media started it all

coach
09-13-2010, 09:41 PM
i would definitely drink her bathwater

Daddy D 11
09-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by coach
i would definitely drink her bathwater :clap:

Txbroadcaster
09-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
The reporter who is alleged claiming harassment from the NY Jets.What do you think? I Think she is Hot, what do you expect walking into a Mens Locker room

well if I was in a locker room and a woman walked in I would be respectful and not be to lewd or make dirty comments to her, or about her..so I am not sure what you think is ok to expect in a locker room

BaseballUmp
09-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Remember, this has not been confirmed by either party though

wyliefan
09-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Why is it okay for a women to go into a man's locker room, but I assume a man can't go into a woman's locker room. This seems like a double standard......

coach
09-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
well if I was in a locker room and a woman walked in I would be respectful and not be to lewd or make dirty comments to her, or about her..so I am not sure what you think is ok to expect in a locker room

come on tx you have seen a football teams locker room. the get giddy when they get in the shower together. just imagine what they would do when a good looking woman is in there

Old Tiger
09-14-2010, 02:50 AM
would....with the fist of an angry god

Txbroadcaster
09-14-2010, 08:26 AM
come on tx you have seen a football teams locker room. the get giddy when they get in the shower together. just imagine what they would do when a good looking woman is in there

OMG that might be one of the funniest posts ever

AP Panther Fan
09-14-2010, 08:40 AM
the get giddy when they get in the shower together.

Really? Disturbing.;)

Daddy D 11
09-14-2010, 08:43 AM

well we know what the fairfield locker room was like growing up:D

NastySlot
09-14-2010, 08:47 AM
read an article.....it might of actually been a player on the Giants that said he's uncomfortable with reporters in the locker room period. I agree...........locker rooms are for players and coaches...there is a different type of behavior that goes on in there regardless of the age of the players. There should be a period in which the players have to themselves and with teammates following a practice or a game. Then after this time media should be allowed to interview...etc.

Txbroadcaster
09-14-2010, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
There should be a period in which the players have to themselves and with teammates following a practice or a game. Then after this time media should be allowed to interview...etc.

There is that in the NFL..the locker room is not open as soon as game is over..and during the week the locker room is only open to the media for a certian part..I think in Dallas it is an hour a day.

NastySlot
09-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
There is that in the NFL..the locker room is not open as soon as game is over..and during the week the locker room is only open to the media for a certian part..I think in Dallas it is an hour a day.

than if that is the case...that period in which reporters are allowed the players and staff should be expected to be professional.

Ruserious
09-14-2010, 09:50 AM
After hearing her on the morning news, it sounds like other reporters were pushing the issue and she still wants to go to the locker rooms.

PPSTATEBOUND
09-14-2010, 10:23 AM
Pictures?