PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Week 3 Show: Brownwood Edition

Txbroadcaster
09-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Week 3 is up..talk about the big games from last week and then have some fun and discuss just how good this Bwood team is and who COULD give em a game

So enjoy!

http://www.meridix.com/mbp/archive/radio/index.php?liveid=sportsgram8&recordid=14032&event_position=&event_type=radio

Tin Cup
09-13-2010, 08:36 PM
Wow such high praise for Brownwood this year...it's early but if we continue to improve, this team will be as special as you guys are saying MIGHT happen.

95mustang
09-13-2010, 09:17 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
09-13-2010, 09:19 PM
Sounds good... did I get a little shout out... na, ya'll just meant the team is looking for number eight... Still I feel a little flushed:) :)

Txbroadcaster
09-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Sounds good... did I get a little shout our... na, ya'll just meant the team is looking for number eight... Still I feel a little flushed:) :)

it was a shout out for those who know the board..why I also said the Rockets Red Glare

Rocket
09-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
it was a shout out for those who know the board..why I also said the Rockets Red Glare

These guys said more than I even came close to saying. They have seen some good teams play, so far. They said more about our defense than they did our offense.

You peeps that haven't seen Brownwood, just shut up and wait for it.

Wimberley will not give us a game. Trust me.

#1 TEXAN
09-13-2010, 10:08 PM
I will agree with you on this one Rocket I watched the Graham/wimberly game last year. Its was embarrassing wimberly talked smack all week then got humiliated in front of thousands of people.

BEAST
09-13-2010, 10:45 PM
Great radio show. Longoria already gave a verbal to SMU. Chastain will play somewhere. Dont forget about Kevin Vacarro in our secondary. Younger brother of UT safety Kenny Vaccaro. Hes plenty good. He just a junior though. Great show guys. Just one thing, you might want give a little love to Salima and the orange crew, the get their panties all bunched up if you dont.

BEAST

Rocket
09-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by #1 TEXAN
I will agree with you on this one Rocket I watched the Graham/wimberly game last year. Its was embarrassing wimberly talked smack all week then got humiliated in front of thousands of people.

You played us without Longoria and you played us without Brown... BIG DIFFERENCE. Just bring it on. You ended up playing like you didn't have a heartbeat against Graham. What happened? LOL FLUKE...

Rocket
09-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Question to Grant and TxFootball:

If you say Sville is way underachieving right now and nowhere near as advertised coming into the season, what does that say about Wylie? We beat a team that beat them 37-7, and they got manhandled by Sville. Thoughts?

Txbroadcaster
09-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Question to Grant and TxFootball:

If you say Sville is way underachieving right now and nowhere near as advertised coming into the season, what does that say about Wylie? We beat a team that beat them 37-7, and they got manhandled by Sville. Thoughts?

who is txfootball :D

Wylie was not ranked in top 5 in 4A like the Ville was. Wylie had ALOT of question marks about replacing folks..The Ville is supposed to have the bulk of a talented team back..problem is their stud came in to 2 days over weight and has lost a step.

Wylie has proven to many times they will take some lumps early but be ready come play off time..until they prove otherwise I still expect that in 2010. The Ville has to figure some things out IMO because their stud so far is a dud

Rocket
09-13-2010, 11:41 PM
who is txfootball :D

Wylie was not ranked in top 5 in 4A like the Ville was. Wylie had ALOT of question marks about replacing folks..The Ville is supposed to have the bulk of a talented team back..problem is their stud came in to 2 days over weight and has lost a step.

Wylie has proven to many times they will take some lumps early but be ready come play off time..until they prove otherwise I still expect that in 2010. The Ville has to figure some things out IMO because their stud so far is a dud

My bad! Txbroadcaster.. Have you ever seen Wylie start off like this though? These aren't lumps...these are wallops...

Txbroadcaster
09-13-2010, 11:54 PM
My bad! Txbroadcaster.. Have you ever seen Wylie start off like this though? These aren't lumps...these are wallops...

well..they are 1-2..I thought they would lose to the Ville..Graham beat them..Wylie beat a Lavernia squad that beat Giddings...again Wylie has been down this road before and until they dont rebound, I expect them to be just fine

Gsquared
09-14-2010, 08:32 AM
There could have been more bologna and bacon talk. Too much football makes for a boring show and stuff.

ccmom
09-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Nice show, guys...:clap:

LE Dad
09-14-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Nice show, guys...:clap: What did they say??? I saw Brownwood and became ill.:ack!: :ack!: :ack!:

Gsquared
09-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
What did they say??? I saw Brownwood and became ill.:ack!: :ack!: :ack!:
TXB was sayin bad words about LE.

LE Dad
09-14-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
TXB was sayin bad words about LE. LOL!!! I think the next 2 Friday nights will tell alot about the Leopards, if they are 5-0 then they will have a great year.... Heck even if they drop 1 I see them going 9-1. Now if they drop 2 I am going to wonder just a bit.

Rocket
09-14-2010, 12:30 PM
Highlight statements from the show:

Brownwood could be as good or better than the Gilmer 2009 Team.

Brownwood could beat Aledo.

Brownwood could beat Lake Travis.

Brownwood could beat Daingerfield.

Brownwood could beat Celina.

Brownwood matches up top 22 with any team in the state 2A-4A.

This could be a team that everybody talks about 10 years from now, "Remember that 2010 Brownwood team?"

How do you like that LE Dad? Looks like I am not the only believer...

When is the LE Edition coming out? BAHAHAHAHAH

DDBooger
09-14-2010, 12:33 PM

I agree with all those except LT. If LT is healthy, they win. I think Brenham, Cedar Park, Kerrville Tivy, Denton Ryan, Aledo and Tyler could probably take Brownwood too. If they were to win however, I wouldn't be surprised.

Gsquared
09-14-2010, 12:35 PM

This could be a team that everybody talks about 10 years from now, "Remember that 2010 Brownwood team?"

Doh, we will never know because none of those games will be played. I do think a healty Brownwood team that brings thier A game can beat anyone ive seen so far this year though. You never know though, strange things happen.

Bullaholic
09-14-2010, 12:36 PM
moved to other B'wood thread...

Gsquared
09-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
I agree with all those except LT. If LT is healthy, they win. I think Brenham, Cedar Park, Kerrville Tivy, Denton Ryan, Aledo and Tyler could probably take Brownwood too. If they were to win however, I wouldn't be surprised.
Yes, a healty LT would beat Brownwood (IMO) but I think Brownwood could stay with them. Based on what I saw in Aledo when they played Stephenville week 0, Brownwood is better starter for starter (once again, just my opinion, im certainly prone to being wrong).

DDBooger
09-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Brownwood is better starter for starter I don't think they are vs Lake Travis (healthy). I think Shipley makes the others better just by drawing so much attention. However a defense that can bracket him and then have the depth to not lose any advantage vs the other receivers would be a prime candidate to beat BW. Not a lot of 3As have that depth. LT has CHINGOS of kids lol. All pretty solid. Likewise, just my opinion. I haven't seen BW play.

Rocket
09-14-2010, 12:45 PM
I don't think they are vs Lake Travis (healthy). I think Shipley makes the others better just by drawing so much attention. However a defense that can bracket him and then have the depth to not lose any advantage vs the other receivers would be a prime candidate to beat BW. Not a lot of 3As have that depth. LT has CHINGOS of kids lol. All pretty solid. Likewise, just my opinion. I haven't seen BW play.

A healthy LT team can beat most teams in the state including 5A.

A healthy Brownwood team last year would have won the D2 SC with ease...

DDBooger
09-14-2010, 12:48 PM
A healthy LT team can beat most teams in the state including 5A.
Last two years. This year, LT is really missing that threat out of the backfield that Erickson provided. They would still compete with most 5A powers.

Gsquared
09-14-2010, 12:49 PM
I don't think they are vs Lake Travis (healthy). I think Shipley makes the others better just by drawing so much attention. However a defense that can bracket him and then have the depth to not lose any advantage vs the other receivers would be a prime candidate to beat BW. Not a lot of 3As have that depth. LT has CHINGOS of kids lol. All pretty solid. Likewise, just my opinion. I haven't seen BW play.
Yeah , I think a healty LT is a man or two better than Brownwood but the Wood could still play with them. As good as Shipley is, I think they would still be a top 3 team without him. Longoria is as good as you will find on any other team in the state. Chastain aint to far behind him. The linemen on both sides of the ball are very very solid and fundamentally sound. Vacarro could pretty much start in any program as well. The double teams on Shipley does open the others up but those others arent just "tweeners", they are legit D1 talents as well. I think they just get lost because of all the Shipley hype (wich is a well deserved hype after seeing him play a few times). Im not saying they cant be beat because we all know that NOBODY is un-beatable.

DDBooger
09-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Yeah , I think a healty LT is a man or two better than Brownwood but the Wood could still play with them. As good as Shipley is, I think they would still be a top 3 team without him. Longoria is as good as you will find on any other team in the state. Chastain aint to far behind him. The linemen on both sides of the ball are very very solid and fundamentally sound. Vacarro could pretty much start in any program as well. The double teams on Shipley does open the others up but those others are just "tweeners", they are legit D1 talents as well. I think they just get lost because of all the Shipley hype (wich is a well deserved hype after seeing him play a few times). Im not saying they cant be beat because we all know that NOBODY is un-beatable.
I'll say this, I'd much rather watch Kerrville Tivy vs Brownwood, it would be an aerial show for the ages. Manziel is reconsidering his commit to Oregon and may be heading to A&M

Gsquared
09-14-2010, 12:58 PM
I'll say this, I'd much rather watch Kerrville Tivy vs Brownwood, it would be an aerial show for the ages. Manziel is reconsidering his commit to Oregon and may be heading to A&M
Manziels dad said he is 100 % commited to Oregon and that he will not be going to A&M. This is what I heard Friday atleast.

DDBooger
09-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Manziels dad said he is 100 % commited to Oregon and that he will not be going to A&M. This is what I heard Friday atleast. I hate to see talent leave Texas, but Oregon's system fits him best.

Gsquared
09-14-2010, 01:03 PM
I hate to see talent leave Texas, but Oregon's system fits him best.
I agree and it dang near looked like he was going to change his commit to the aggies because its obviously closer to home and his mom and dad could see most of his games but I guess it didnt matter in the end. He is one special QB for sure!

LE Dad
09-14-2010, 01:13 PM

Brownwood could...

Brownwood could....

Brownwood could...

Brownwood could...

Brownwood could ...

This could be a team....

When is the LE Edition coming out? BAHAHAHAHAH Looks like a whole bunch of "coulds" to me.:D :D

I "could" grow wings and fly but I don't see that happening either. :D

I hope the LE Edition comes out about wk 15.
:thinking: :p

goodgame
09-14-2010, 01:16 PM
I do agree that Ship makes everyone better...but I've been keeping up with this group since Bryce Ratliff started the TYFL program out of Brownwood around 2003. Let me tell you people something. Anyone who is in the know, has known this group was special since the fifth grade. When these guys are healthy and Graylon is under center, I can count the number of losses from fifth grade until now on 2 Fingers. This includes a loss in Jr. High to the now Abilene High seniors with the Sims boys, oh yeah, and that Tony Curtis guy. My point is...this group is tough for anyone to beat...even without the great Ship. Yes, Ship is awesome to watch, but by NO MEANS is he the only reason this team is doing well. This team without Ship wins it all this year...with Ship they will win it with style.

P.S.
Brownwood fans who are just now jumping on the wagon...no worries, there is plenty of room, but my seat has been taken for 7 yrs now.

Rocket
09-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Looks like a whole bunch of "coulds" to me.:D :D

I "could" grow wings and fly but I don't see that happening either. :D

I hope the LE Edition comes out about wk 15.
:thinking: :p

Oh, looks like you are in the minority...

You aren't very realistic, are you?

Ignorance is no excuse...
http://brownwoodlions.com/myspace/simpledad.jpg

Txbroadcaster
09-14-2010, 01:23 PM

actually on D-Field I am still in the middle...It would be a hell of a game

DaHop72
09-14-2010, 01:32 PM
A healthy Brownwood team last year would have won the D2 SC with ease... I guess we will never know. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

LE Dad
09-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Oh, looks like you are in the minority...

You aren't very realistic, are you?

Ignorance is no excuse...
http://brownwoodlions.com/myspace/simpledad.jpg I would hope that everyone saw the word "could" and that would put me in the majority... The only definitive statement I saw was that B'wood was better than any team G2 had seen thus far....

I am very realistic.... Just look at some of the statements...

Ignorance is always an excuse... We have been using it to explain your posts for sometime.

:D

95mustang
09-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by goodgame
I do agree that Ship makes everyone better...but I've been keeping up with this group since Bryce Ratliff started the TYFL program out of Brownwood around 2003. Let me tell you people something. Anyone who is in the know, has known this group was special since the fifth grade. When these guys are healthy and Graylon is under center, I can count the number of losses from fifth grade until now on 2 Fingers. This includes a loss in Jr. High to the now Abilene High seniors with the Sims boys, oh yeah, and that Tony Curtis guy. My point is...this group is tough for anyone to beat...even without the great Ship. Yes, Ship is awesome to watch, but by NO MEANS is he the only reason this team is doing well. This team without Ship wins it all this year...with Ship they will win it with style.

P.S.
Brownwood fans who are just now jumping on the wagon...no worries, there is plenty of room, but my seat has been taken for 7 yrs now.

I am there with ya. My oldest daughter is a senior and I have watched these kids grow into young men on the football field.

Txbroadcaster
09-14-2010, 02:43 PM
If you listened then you know..while we were having fun with the who could play with or beat Brownwood, we also MANY MANY times said it is way early in the season and to soon to crown anyone champ

Rocket
09-14-2010, 02:51 PM
If you listened then you know..while we were having fun with the who could play with or beat Brownwood, we also MANY MANY times said it is way early in the season and to soon to crown anyone champ

We aren't even naming ourselves champs...
With what we have seen with 3 games played so far, and around the state, we are the CLEAR #1 team...

Txbroadcaster
09-14-2010, 07:56 PM
We aren't even naming ourselves champs...
With what we have seen with 3 games played so far, and around the state, we are the CLEAR #1 team...

yep I can agree with that

Gsquared
09-15-2010, 07:36 AM
I cant wait to get a first hand look at Sealy vs Wimberly next week to see how they might match up with Brownwood.

Rocket
09-15-2010, 07:40 AM
I cant wait to get a first hand look at Sealy vs Wimberly next week to see how they might match up with Brownwood.

I'm looking forward to what your thoughts are on this, as well..,

Txbroadcaster
09-15-2010, 07:43 AM

ya know Grant...I would love to see LK's defense play Bwood.

pirate4state
09-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Okay, I'm half ass listening to the show and so far it is about the game on ESPNU right now and higher classifications? I guess I thought it was 3A only. *sigh* Can I fast forward? :D

BaseballUmp
09-16-2010, 11:25 PM
haha same here lol

Txbroadcaster
09-16-2010, 11:38 PM
Well funny u should say something

Grant and I decided tonight we will do a 3A weekly show only

we just enjoy talking 3A football and want the whole show built around it

BaseballUmp
09-16-2010, 11:40 PM
damn, no 2A love lol

Gsquared
09-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
damn, no 2A love lol
Hey, I think we should still show some 2A love. 3A and 2A is my first love when it comes to THSFB

pirate4state
09-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Well funny u should say something

Grant and I decided tonight we will do a 3A weekly show only

we just enjoy talking 3A football and want the whole show built around it

Cool!!! thanks for the shout out ;)

and please remember, that as you said, Texas is a BIG state. There are other teams (to talk about) besides those that start with the letter "B" :D

Txbroadcaster
09-17-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Cool!!! thanks for the shout out ;)

and please remember, that as you said, Texas is a BIG state. There are other teams (to talk about) besides those that start with the letter "B" :D

Bilmer? Binton? Barthage?

Bull Moose
09-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Anyone know how many State Football Championships has Brownwood won in the past 20 years?

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Bull Moose
Anyone know how many State Football Championships has Brownwood won in the past 20 years? http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/somekid248/zero_logo.gif

Rocket
09-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Bull Moose
Anyone know how many State Football Championships has Brownwood won in the past 20 years?

:rolleyes: wow, good one!

The time debate is a dead one.

The facts remain: Brownwood has the most wins in 3A and the most State Championships in 3A. If it is 10 years ago, 20 years ago, or 30 years ago, it really doesn't matter. We own 3A and Brownwood will shut all you history majors up soon enough, then what?

Celina hasn't done jack crap since 2006. Time keeps slipping away....

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 10:12 AM

The facts remain: Brownwood has the most wins in 3A and the most State Championships in 3A. If it is 10 years ago, 20 years ago, or 30 years ago, it really doesn't matter. We own 3A and Brownwood will shut all you history majors up soon enough, then what?

Celina hasn't done jack crap since 2006. Time keeps slipping away.... These guys used to kick butt...

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/LegioXIX/roman-soldier.jpg

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 10:16 AM

Celina hasn't done jack crap since 2006. Time keeps slipping away.... Had a pretty nice stadium back in the day also...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q261/sharpcadd/Italy%202010/P9080125.jpg

I wonder if they had cool strobe lights.:thinking:

LoLions!:D

Black_Magic
09-17-2010, 10:18 AM
[B
Celina hasn't done jack crap since 2006. Time keeps slipping away.... [/B] didnt they win State in 2007?? or they finish 2nd? Either way then by your standard Brownwood has not done anything in the last 20 years?? Please clarify..... Im taking it as you dont think Brownwood did Jack crap either last year?

BwdLions
09-17-2010, 10:23 AM
Keep it coming guys. We love all the attention. :cool:

RoyceTTU
09-17-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Keep it coming guys. We love all the attention. :cool:

Very interesting, seems there are becoming more threads that mention Brownwood than threads that dont, and its rarly by the Brownwood Fans. Oh well, we are going to keep on keeping on, lookout Llano!!!

wimbo_pro
09-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Very interesting, seems there are becoming more threads that mention Brownwood than threads that dont, and its rarly by the Brownwood Fans. Oh well, we are going to keep on keeping on, lookout Llano!!!

It's not so much about Brownwood <bows head> as it is about Rocket.

Black_Magic
09-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
It's not so much about Brownwood <bows head> as it is about Rocket. yeah, I was wondering how rocket felt about brownwoods season last year based on his comments about Celina in 06 or 07..... "<bows head>" thats funny..;)

ivchris
09-17-2010, 10:37 AM

and last but not least.........if my aunt had testicles, she COULD be my uncle.

Bosqueville
09-17-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by ivchris

LOLOLOLOLOL!! I get a lot of humor out of this board if nothing else!

Rocket
09-17-2010, 01:09 PM

And Wylie could beat Graham..wait..nevermind.:rolleyes:

Rocket
09-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
didnt they win State in 2007?? or they finish 2nd? Either way then by your standard Brownwood has not done anything in the last 20 years?? Please clarify..... Im taking it as you dont think Brownwood did Jack crap either last year?

According to that idiot and SimpLE Dad, Brownwood hasn't done anything in 30 years.

According to them, the only accomplishment is a SC. With that mindset, Celina hasn't done jack crap since 2006 and LE in 10 years.

I am just talking on their level.

I have never made the statement that SC's are the only real accomplishment. Brownwood wins. More often than not. I was proud of what we did last year considering the circumstances and a new program being installed. Now it is all installed and Brownwood will accomplish plenty.

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 01:51 PM
According to that idiot and SimpLE Dad, Brownwood hasn't done anything in 30 years.
According to them, the only accomplishment is a SC.

You are half right... It was an idiot who started it!:thinking:

My question is this... If Abilene Wylie is so dang good, why haven't they won more State Championships? I guess if you are happy going 3 Rounds deep every year, it's ok...but I would figure by now, with their formula and enrollment and type of kids, they would have done gone and won 10 SC's? What's missing? :) HAHA ]

If Brownwood wins it all this year, my point will be proven.

but I don't think I have ever said that an SC was the only measure of success.:D :D

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 02:06 PM

No that would be according to the SCs that you stated were the measure of success!!

Celina hasn't done jack crap since 2006 and LE in 10 years.

Hey Mr Football Fan... you might want to check and see who won 3A D1 title in '06 :D

I am just talking on their level. Well in a few more years maybe you can "reach that high"....LoLions....

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/Rocket/THISISFUNNY.jpg

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 02:13 PM
....and the internet just went dead in Hobbs.:thinking:

LoLions!!!!:D

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Here ya go Rockeee....

You can fill one of these out and maybe you will feel better...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c297/davidfedwardsjr/HurtFeelingsReport2.jpg

LoLions!!!:D

pirate4state
09-17-2010, 03:49 PM

bahahahahahaha @ the hurt feelings report

AND

BAN for anyone who referred to another poster as an idiot because Ranger Mom said you were "duly warned". :taunt:

Rocket
09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
bahahahahahaha @ the hurt feelings report

AND

BAN for anyone who referred to another poster as an idiot because Ranger Mom said you were "duly warned". :taunt:

They can ban me... I don't care. But it wouldn't be FAYER!

bobcat1
09-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Let's see Celina loses in the last 6 seconds to an awesome Liberty Hill team in 06 going 15-1. In 07 they win it all going 16-0. In 08 they lose it to Carthage who had a heck of a squad. They wind up 12-4 No they haven't done much. But Rockette's team did what those 3 years????? Celina went 43-5 those years. Zactly!!!!!!!

Rocket
09-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Let's see Celina loses in the last 6 seconds to an awesome Liberty Hill team in 06 going 15-1. In 07 they win it all going 16-0. In 08 they lose it to Carthage who had a heck of a squad. They wind up 12-4 No they haven't done much. But Rockette's team did what those 3 years????? Celina went 43-5 those years. Zactly!!!!!!!

Playing a bunch of nobody's! good job..

I was responding to your celina buddy who asked how many SC's we have had in the last 20 years and to your brother, simpLE Dad, who calls Brownwood failures for not winning it all in the last 30 years. In December, I am going to have lots of crow to shovel around...and what a Merry Christmas it is going to be!

garciap77
09-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
didnt they win State in 2007?? or they finish 2nd? Either way then by your standard Brownwood has not done anything in the last 20 years?? Please clarify..... Im taking it as you dont think Brownwood did Jack crap either last year?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
09-17-2010, 06:29 PM
No that would be according to the SCs that you stated were the measure of success!!

Hey Mr Football Fan... you might want to check and see who won 3A D1 title in '06 :D

Well in a few more years maybe you can "reach that high"....LoLions....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
09-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
It's not so much about Brownwood <bows head> as it is about Rocket.

:2thumbsup

:cheerl: Go ROCKET GO:cheerl:

Tres y Siete forever!!!!:D

;)

garciap77
09-17-2010, 06:36 PM

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif

bobcat1
09-17-2010, 06:51 PM

Well in a few more years maybe you can "reach that high"....LoLions....

Here ya go Rockeee....

You can fill one of these out and maybe you will feel better...

LoLions!!!:D

Classics! http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif

Playing a bunch of nobody's! good job..

I was responding to your celina buddy who asked how many SC's we have had in the last 20 years and to your brother, simpLE Dad, who calls Brownwood failures for not winning it all in the last 30 years. In December, I am going to have lots of crow to shovel around...and what a Merry Christmas it is going to be! Same song different year. http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7960/whistling4ks.gif

This is what the newer ones look like in case you wanted to see them.
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/4336/trophiesmh6.jpg
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9167/picture038hu8.jpg

garciap77
09-17-2010, 06:53 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/somekid248/zero_logo.gif

LOL

LE Dad
09-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Dang ya'll were busy while I was in internet hell...

Go Rockee:p Go!!!

LoLions!!:D

Rocket
09-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Classics! http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif

Same song different year. http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7960/whistling4ks.gif

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9167/picture038hu8.jpg

Not even close to Brownwood this season. Keep harping on the past, though...

LE Dad
09-18-2010, 03:19 PM

Same song different year. http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7960/whistling4ks.gif

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9167/picture038hu8.jpg Yes the new ones are pretty nice, but you just can't beat the workmanship of those back in the '40s.:D

LE Dad
09-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Not even close to Brownwood this season. Keep harping on the past, though... Keep thinking of the future..... Whats the Disney song???

...Oh yeah

"when you wish upon a star... It makes no difference who you are" LoLions!!!:D

If the LoLions win it all, I guess they will have a sign that says... :nerd:

"Thanks Mickey":clap: :clap:

:D