PDA

View Full Version : How Good is Caldwell

Milk That Cow
09-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Goodness Gracious...

There are 1A Teams that would be undefeated with that schedule...

And that includes this week's game...

How good are they?

When are they gonna play somebody?

Yoe_09
09-13-2010, 05:37 PM
I think they are a pretty good football team. I said when we beat them in the scrimmage(5-3) that they looked like they had about the same team as last year. Defensively it will be tough to slow them down which is expected.

They have not had a real challenge yet and will not really have one this week either. After an off week next week they will meet up with Royal in Week 4 which should be a good one for sure IMO.

OldBison75
09-13-2010, 05:50 PM
I have not seen them play yet, but I won't underrate them at all. They have a great program, great kids, and great coaching. They will be a factor in the playoffs.

track33
09-13-2010, 09:11 PM
The hornets are a better then average team. They have alot of you young players who tend to make alot of mistakes. If they fix the penalities and mistakes they will be hard to beat. The pass defense is a big ? The run defense is very good. The offense is better this year because they can throw the ball if needed.

Coach BS
09-14-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by track33
The hornets are a better then average team. They have alot of you young players who tend to make alot of mistakes. If they fix the penalities and mistakes they will be hard to beat. The pass defense is a big ? The run defense is very good. The offense is better this year because they can throw the ball if needed. yes they are better than an average team, and they are hard to beat. Caldwell will make the playoffs, but thats where they choke up second round maybe. Youve got to be Liberty Hill good to take that offense all the way.

Old Tiger
09-14-2010, 11:57 AM
I think they return all their players from last years team just about.

King_LeYoeNidas
09-14-2010, 12:27 PM
year in and year out Caldwell has pad statting games and then crumble when faced w/ real competition. We'll see if the trend continues this year. Til then, I can't believe in the hype.

Old Tiger
09-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
year in and year out Caldwell has pad statting games and then crumble when faced w/ real competition. We'll see if the trend continues this year. Til then, I can't believe in the hype. The past couple of years that perception has changed.