PDA

View Full Version : 25-3a The best district and best fans!!!

LH_PANTHER
10-17-2002, 09:14 PM
I think this year we have one of the best districts in the state. It has been a lot of fun watching the teams in this district and I think the best games are still to come. The only thing I would change about this district is to move Burnet on up to 4a. Just kidding it wouldn't be the same without them (in every sport). What are your thoughts?

29x281
10-17-2002, 09:24 PM
Seriously, it looks like Burnet will have to adjust to the move from 3A to 4A with the next round of redistricting in 2004. The district is growing rapidly.

LH_PANTHER
10-17-2002, 09:29 PM
I think they are ready. Last year was the first year I have seen Burnet look like a 4a program. I have been watching Burnet for years and they look ready to make that jump. If they do I guess they will be back with Lampasas, Marble Falls, and the rest of the old district.

Old Dog
10-17-2002, 11:53 PM
29X281, you are right! Burnet has been expecting the move to 4A for 6-7 years now. The UIL is struggling to maintain the 5 classification groups now and keeps moving the numbers up and up. You know they are going nuts trying to stay ahead of the curve with their planning!