PDA

View Full Version : What is up with these no spelling Brownwood posters? First we had Lookingfornumbe

Sweetwater Red
09-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Now we have 50 yard line fa

:doh: :devil:

The good news "50 yd. line fan" is that L4#8 sucked up to
Ranger Mom and she had it fixed for him. Maybe you can do
the same. :D

Sweetwater Red
09-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Hahaha! Great! Now I have to suck up to her and get her to fix
my typo in the thread title!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

50 yard line fan
09-13-2010, 04:30 PM
No kidding. I'd love to change it. I typed it and hit enter too quick. It's supposed to be "fan", but as it is, it's wide open for someone to fill in the blanks.

50 yard line fan
09-13-2010, 04:32 PM
I can handle "rt", but I fear the "g". I'm going to suck up to Ranger Mom.

ccmom
09-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by 50 yard line fa
I can handle "rt", but I fear the "g". I'm going to suck up to Ranger Mom. :eek: :eek: :clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
09-13-2010, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

unless you have proof I categorically deny anybody saying I went for over a year without the 8 (and a few letters) on lookingfornumber8

BEAST
09-13-2010, 04:43 PM

LOL. Gotta hate it when you start a thread about spelling and screw up on spelling in the thread name. LOL :D :D

BEAST

hollywood
09-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
LOL. Gotta hate it when you start a thread about spelling and screw up on spelling in the thread name. LOL :D :D

BEAST

LOL. Yep, only in Sweatwater...

I ment Sweetagua. haha

Ranger Mom
09-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Hahaha! Great! Now I have to suck up to her and get her to fix
my typo in the thread title!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

ROFL!!

Don't you just hate when that happens??

I remember the first board I was ever on. I was giving people crap about punctuation and spelling and then went and signed it "the grammer teacher!":doh: :doh: :doh:

Sweetwater Red
09-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
ROFL!!

Don't you just hate when that happens??

I remember the first board I was ever on. I was giving people crap about punctuation and spelling and then went and signed it "the grammer teacher!":doh: :doh: :doh:

LOL! Nice!:thumbsup:

This is me sucking up :D :inlove:

Ranger Mom
09-13-2010, 05:45 PM
I fixed it Red!!

And in defense of Looking4number8, I believe we were in the chat one time and said when he signed up, he didn't realize there was a limit to how many characters you could have in your username.

I was the one who said I would look into getting in changed....but with out rules about changing names, I didn't know if we could.

So....it wasn't him sucking up, it was just me being my usual sweet helpful self!! http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/angel16.gif (http://www.cool-smileys.com/the-religious-angel-smiley)

Pendragon13
09-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Well, to be honest, from kindergarden to 12th grade...Brownwood "english textbooks" are actually copies of the Lions playbook. Even the girls can't spell..:D

Looking4number8
09-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Actually, the truth MAY BE that I was so confident when we moved to little ole sucky 3A in 08 I wanted my sig to be versatile so I deliberately made my name too long so I would not have to beg for it to be changed on a yearly basis. After the 08 season I decided it would be much more pleasant for me to plead ignorance than to eat all that freaking crow… That was when I started misspelling things on purpose… Yes, plan worked to perfection…
If you guys don’t think I am that smart, I can prove it. I have so much knowledge my head has started splitting open

50 yard line fan
09-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Well, to be honest, from kindergarden to 12th grade...Brownwood "english textbooks" are actually copies of the Lions playbook. Even the girls can't spell..:D

Were you at the "Meet the Lions" about a month ago? The Varsity cheerleaders did a cheer and held up signs that spelled S H B instead of B H S.

Ranger Mom
09-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Actually, the truth MAY BE that I was so confident when we moved to little ole sucky 3A in 08 I wanted my sig to be versatile so I deliberately made my name too long so I would not have to beg for it to be changed on a yearly basis. After the 08 season I decided it would be much more pleasant for me to plead ignorance than to eat all that freaking crow… That was when I started misspelling things on purpose… Yes, plan worked to perfection…
If you guys don’t think I am that smart, I can prove it. I have so much knowledge my head has started splitting open

So I got played for a gullible fool?

Hmmm....I may have to change it back to the original "lookingfornumbe." :thinking:

Looking4number8
09-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by 50 yard line fa
I can handle "rt", but I fear the "g". I'm going to suck up to Ranger Mom.

The bad thing about sucking up to RM is RM did some misspelling of his own when he signed up.. It’s actually supposed to be Ranger Man…. So that sucking up could be a little less fun than you are looking forward too!

:p :p

Ranger Mom
09-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
The bad thing about sucking up to RM is RM did some misspelling of his own when he signed up.. It’s actually supposed to be Ranger Man…. So that sucking up could be a little less fun than you are looking forward too!

:p :p

On`second thought, maybe I will change it to "lookingforanotherforum.'':tongue: :thinking:

Looking4number8
09-13-2010, 06:39 PM
On`second thought, maybe I will change it to "lookingforanotherforum.'':tongue: :thinking:

Ouch.... I deserve that. Sorry young Lady!

ccmom
09-13-2010, 06:42 PM
On`second thought, maybe I will change it to "lookingforanotherforum.'':tongue: :thinking: :clap: :clap:

Eagle 1
09-13-2010, 07:10 PM

:D
She's pretty witty, so you better look out lookin....