PDA

View Full Version : greenwood-ranger mom

huthut
09-09-2002, 09:35 PM
where is greenwood01,ranger15, and rangermom,since you claim you are not her, last year they were claiming the state title in august, after yall were ousted in the first round they were dogging coach purser, i guess that made purser a good coach , look where he has yall again, yes you all have good athletes but ya gotta have a coach and he is good

to air it out, divine
09-09-2002, 09:37 PM
ur weird

wildstangs
09-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by huthut:
where is greenwood01,ranger15, and rangermom,since you claim you are not her, last year they were claiming the state title in august, after yall were ousted in the first round they were dogging coach purser, i guess that made purser a good coach , look where he has yall again, yes you all have good athletes but ya gotta have a coach and he is good

Chill man, she isnt those guys. Those guys couldnt spell or put together a complete sentance if their lives depended on it.

Ranger Mom
09-10-2002, 08:32 AM
I have no idea who these people are you are talking about. I went to TexasPrepXtra last year as Ranger Fan ONLY!! I have never got on here and bragged about Greenwood, nor have I ever mentioned one word about Coach Purser. I have 4 boys, two of which play football. One as a freshman and one on the 8th grade team. You have me confused with someone else. The only other people I ever really used to talk to much on the other board was Brandon Smith's (last year QB) brother and Kurt Page who was Lamesa's QB brother. Please don't smear my name on this board when I had NOTHING to do with trash talk that someone else posted last year!!
Thanks!!

SintonFan
09-10-2002, 10:40 AM
Hey huthut! Have you read Ranger Mom's post? If you had, you would clearly realize she's shown nothing but class on this forum. Go back and read the other's posts and you'll come to that conclusion on your own. Nobody should have to put up with blind misrepresentations of the truth. You owe someone an apology...

Have a nice day... http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

huthut
09-10-2002, 05:14 PM
hey sinton fan, just trying to find out where the others are at, not being rude, just letting her know the history of greenwood fans on the prep last year, i do not think i owe anyone an apology

SintonFan
09-10-2002, 05:58 PM
No problem huthut, some of those fans I'm sure are not here for a reason. But unless one of them happens to be schitzo, Ranger Mom isn't one of them.

audasmom7
09-10-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey greenwood ranger mom... glad to finally find this sight.. it's pretty cool.

Ranger Mom
09-10-2002, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the nice words, Sinton Fan. I don't need an apology though, just as long as huthut knows he has the wrong "mom". I realize that people get on here and talk smack, but I don't put GW on a pedestal nor will I knock another team down. If you read something to that effect, it won't be from THIS Greenwood fan!!