PDA

View Full Version : Bwd and Lookin

Gsquared
09-13-2010, 08:59 AM
WOW!

Looking4number8
09-13-2010, 11:43 AM
It was quite a game. I have to admit the Lions surprised me a litlle. I knew we COULD beat Stephenville but never dreamed of 49-16.

Gsquared
09-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
It was quite a game. I have to admit the Lions surprised me a litlle. I knew we COULD beat Stephenville but never dreamed of 49-16.
Yeah, I was very impressed. Shipley of course is amazing but my gawd, Longoria is a beast!!!! Was impressed with all 22 !

Rocket
09-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah, I was very impressed. Shipley of course is amazing but my gawd, Longoria is a beast!!!! Was impressed with all 22 !

Give me your breakdown...interested in your thoughts.

Txbroadcaster
09-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Grant and I will discuss this game on our show today

Rocket
09-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

I will def check it out.

bwdlionfan
09-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

What time will the show be uploaded? Will you guys post a link as usual?

bwdlionfan
09-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
WOW!

Agreed!

Txbroadcaster
09-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
What time will the show be uploaded? Will you guys post a link as usual?

yes i will post the link..I would say the show will be up by morning for sure

We are going to have fun with the thread on here about how could give Bwood a game in 3A right now

DaHop72
09-13-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Big Country Game of the Week Video Bwd-Sville (http://www.reporternews.com/videos/detail/big-country-game-week-week-2/)

Brownwood Bulletin Highlights Bwd-Sville (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de56W9_ClB4&feature=player_embedded)

KTXS Highlights Bwd-Sville (http://www.ktxs.com/sports/24959203/detail.html)

Take a look at what's coming to a stadium near you... Missed one Rocket.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lostaussie
09-13-2010, 03:25 PM
Looking for #8................you may be about to find it:D. The score of that one impressed this East Texas boy. I like to see good football and maybe I will get to catch a game before season is over. Sounds like this may be the year.

Looking4number8
09-13-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Looking for #8................you may be about to find it:D. The score of that one impressed this East Texas boy. I like to see good football and maybe I will get to catch a game before season is over. Sounds like this may be the year.

Come to The Cowboys Stadium on Thursday night September 30th. We play a private school from Ft Worth (Ft Worth All Saints) and they moved the game to The big boys stadium. I have no idea what kind of team the school has, they may be awesome or very weak.. who knows but one thing for sure, I get to visit a 1.1 billion dollar stadium for $9.

We would love to have ya.

95mustang
09-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Come to The Cowboys Stadium on Thursday night September 30th. We play a private school from Ft Worth (Ft Worth All Saints) and they moved the game to The big boys stadium. I have no idea what kind of team the school has, they may be awesome or very weak.. who knows but one thing for sure, I get to visit a 1.1 billion dollar stadium for $9.

We would love to have ya. :iagree:

Gsquared
09-13-2010, 03:39 PM

We would love to have ya.
Allsaints is VERY VERY weak. That Allsaints coach is leading the calves into slaughter. They better pray extra hard the week of that game.