PDA

View Full Version : Who Could Beat or Give Brownwood a Game?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Help me out Rockee!!!!:D

Rocket
09-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Help me out Rockee!!!!:D

In your case? losers...

It's a great measuring stick on how bad LE really sucks..

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 09:12 PM
Stats are for LOLion....

Loosers!!! :clap: :clap:

:D

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
In your case? losers...

It's a great measuring stick on how bad LE really sucks.. Gotta love those...

LoLions!!! :clap: :clap:

#1 TEXAN
09-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Brownwood is a good high school football team, no where close to the best in history its week 3 no matter how good you are its not easy to go unbeaten.

Rocket
09-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by #1 TEXAN
Brownwood is a good high school football team, no where close to the best in history its week 3 no matter how good you are its not easy to go unbeaten.

LOL that is your opinion.
My opinion is, since I have been paying attention to 3A, they are the best I have seen.

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 09:18 PM
LoLions

LoLions

LoLions

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#1 TEXAN
09-16-2010, 09:18 PM
I watched brownwood play last year when they beat graham, the steers played the worst half of football they played all year and still had a chance to win the game. So no matter who you think is the better team does not always win.

#1 TEXAN
09-16-2010, 09:19 PM
My opinion is, since I have been paying attention to 3A, they are the best I have seen.

You are right thats my opinion, and you have yours

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 09:20 PM
My opinion is, since I have been paying attention to 3A, they are the best I have seen. You just started paying attention yesterday???

LoLions... :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 09:24 PM
I watched brownwood play last year when they beat graham, the steers played the worst half of football they played all year and still had a chance to win the game. So no matter who you think is the better team does not always win. :clap: :clap: I will say at least Graham nutted it up and made it out of their Region and went toe to toe with 2 of East Texas finest!! :thumbsup:

Unlike the LoLions.:p

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 09:27 PM
LOLions that is your opinion.
My opinion is, since I have been paying attention to 3A, they are the best I have seen. :D

Rocket
09-16-2010, 09:36 PM
:clap: :clap: I will say at least Graham nutted it up and made it out of their Region and went toe to toe with 2 of East Texas finest!! :thumbsup:

Did they do it without their QB1? Nope..

OPERATOR
09-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Did they do it without their QB1? Nope..

So that was Brownwood's excuse last year:thinking:

IHStangFan
09-16-2010, 09:39 PM
Hey Haters.....this will be my third time saying this on this web forum.......this is the Lions' year. Write it down.

Ranger Mom
09-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Hey Haters.....this will be my third time saying this on this web forum.......this is the Lions' year. Write it down.

At this point, I have to agree!

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Did they do it without their QB1? Nope.. IT IS FOOTBALL...

You either nut up...shut up....or cry....

LoLions!!!:D

Eagle 1
09-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
At this point, I have to agree!

Just remember RM, "It ain`t the whistle what pulls the train." ;)

BEAST
09-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1

Just exactly what does that cutesy little saying have to do with the Brownwood Lion football team?

BEAST

Eagle 1
09-16-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Just exactly what does that cutesy little saying have to do with the Brownwood Lion football team?

BEAST
Nothing.

Ranger Mom
09-16-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1

True....which is why I preceded with "at this point!.....and if that doesn't' work, I can always fall back on, "it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind!!" Haven't you noticed, I always have my bases covered!!;)

Eagle 1
09-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
True....which is why I preceded with "at this point!.....and if that doesn't' work, I can always fall back on, "it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind!!" Haven't you noticed, I always have my bases covered!!;)

I've been married 26 years, I think I learned a few things. ;)

#1 TEXAN
09-16-2010, 10:21 PM
:clap: :clap: I will say at least Graham nutted it up and made it out of their Region and went toe to toe with 2 of East Texas finest!! :thumbsup:

That pitt team graham beat would roll this years lions

zebrablue2
09-16-2010, 10:27 PM
This whole thread cracks me up!! People just keep feeding the KITTY!!! ROFL!!!!

LE Dad
09-16-2010, 10:31 PM
That pitt team graham beat would roll this years lions Pitt still has a shot at going back again. QB and #1 WR both returned and they are scoring in the 40s. It is still early, but for anyone to think its going to be a cakewalk could be disappointed. Injury, grades, and a ton of other issues will arise before wk11.

Heck the Steers showed against Wylie that they can play... A rematch with B'wood might be interesting.

#1 TEXAN
09-16-2010, 10:49 PM
I would like to see graham get there players healthy and play BW in the playoffs NOT saying they would win but would be a hell of a game, as for pitt your right about pitt they have a lot of talent and speed.

BEAST
09-16-2010, 10:56 PM
I would like to see graham get there players healthy and play BW in the playoffs NOT saying they would win but would be a hell of a game, as for pitt your right about pitt they have a lot of talent and speed.

Make the playoffs and you might just get your wish. Bring it. We got better the longer our starters were in the game against Ville. Don't think ot would be much different with Graham.

BEAST

Txbroadcaster
09-16-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Im a homer but here goes. The Defense would be the key. They would have to have an awesome secondary. You need to be able to cover the recievers without help. That leaves 7 in the box. Your front four would have to be able to overpower our Oline, (thats what Ville was banking on) to get in the backfield and disrupt our Qb/RBs.

Your offense would have to be able to run and throw at a high level. If you are one dimensional, our D will slow you down if not stop you all together.

Then there is the special teams. I dont know what to tell you to do when kicking or punting. Shipley will turn something big out of nothing. I dont know whatelse to say.

BEAST

Another way to beat Bwood is to out score them..there are more than one offense in 3A that could match them poitnt for point and then it would come down to the one mistake that would be the difference.

buckeyebob
09-17-2010, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by hollywood
Good try, East Texas ball because of what reason? You are ignorant to think just because it's an East Texas team. In 3A, there are a few good teams from East Texas and that's it. Carthage, LE, Pitt, and maybe Gilmer if they continue to get better. All others, no chance.

Start with 2009...both state champs in 3A...add Dangerfield & Cayuga

buckeyebob
09-17-2010, 05:54 AM
That's what cartharge told graham last year and they got all they could handle!!

??? Who had the "W"???

buckeyebob
09-17-2010, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
That was almost 30 years ago... and while they very well may have been the best ever... I thought we couldn't talk about things that were done 30 years ago.....

Talk about last year...Gilmer & Carthage had zero losses

buckeyebob
09-17-2010, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
'07 Liberty Hill was fun to watch.

mmmmm...

#1 TEXAN
09-17-2010, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by buckeyebob
??? Who had the "W"???

We all know who got the win, just saying watch out saying east texas teams are always the best. I am not a BW fan but I can promise gilmer wants no parts of this years lions. It would be very ugly!

fresh-j
09-17-2010, 06:45 AM
We all know who got the win, just saying watch out saying east texas teams are always the best. I am not a BW fan but I can promise gilmer wants no parts of this years lions. It would be very ugly!

Well of course, Gilmer is 1-2. I'd hope Brownwood could take them (Which they would). But if you think for a second that the Gilmer 2009 team and the 2010 Brownwood team are close, your wrong. FOR RIGHT NOW, That Gilmer team was the best 3A team of the 2000's, now do I hope that Brownwood can be better than them, heck ya! And I hope the next year powerhouse can out do brownwood! And so on and so on... Just some good football :D

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Well of course, Gilmer is 1-2. I'd hope Brownwood could take them (Which they would). But if you think for a second that the Gilmer 2009 team and the 2010 Brownwood team are close, your wrong. FOR RIGHT NOW, That Gilmer team was the best 3A team of the 2000's, now do I hope that Brownwood can be better than them, heck ya! And I hope the next year powerhouse can out do brownwood! And so on and so on... Just some good football :D LoLions... Fresh don't count the Buckeyes out yet... Alot of folks wrote a 1-4 Atlanta team off in '03. Young teams can turn it around later on... Not saying that they will but they can.:D

fresh-j
09-17-2010, 08:36 AM
LoLions... Fresh don't count the Buckeyes out yet... Alot of folks wrote a 1-4 Atlanta team off in '03. Young teams can turn it around later on... Not saying that they will but they can.:D

I'm talking about LAST years buckeyes! :D. Uh oh. I brought up last year again! Lol :cool:

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by fresh-j
I'm talking about LAST years buckeyes! :D. Uh oh. I brought up last year again! Lol :cool: No I was referring to you stating that B'wood could take Gilmer because Gilmer is 1-2... Those were 2 close losses aided by a ton of TOs. As the Buckeyes mature
those should decrease. like I said SHOULD. Gilmers O is still cranking out 40pts so don't write em off yet.

ccmom
09-17-2010, 09:31 AM
I say Llano will shock the world tonight! :eek: :eek:

:p

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by ccmom

:p :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-17-2010, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by ccmom

:p

...by actually showing up.

Rocket
09-17-2010, 09:53 AM
Heck the Steers showed against Wylie that they can play... A rematch with B'wood might be interesting.

You have to be kidding me...LOL

fresh-j
09-17-2010, 09:55 AM
LoLions... Fresh don't count the Buckeyes out yet... Alot of folks wrote a 1-4 Atlanta team off in '03. Young teams can turn it around later on... Not saying that they will but they can.:D

I'm talking about LAST years buckeyes! :D. Uh oh. I brought up last year again! Lol :cool:

Rocket
09-17-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Another way to beat Bwood is to out score them..there are more than one offense in 3A that could match them poitnt for point and then it would come down to the one mistake that would be the difference.

Our defense is too good not to get stops. It will be very hard for a team to beat us. They will have to score every possession.

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 10:02 AM
You have to be kidding me...LOLions Fixed it for ya.:D

BwdLions
09-17-2010, 10:32 AM
That pitt team graham beat would roll this years lions

Great statement genius. :rolleyes:

BwdLions
09-17-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Another way to beat Bwood is to out score them..

I can't believe you actually typed those words.

BwdLions
09-17-2010, 10:38 AM
Gotta love those...

LoLions!!! :clap: :clap:

How old are you LE Dad? :dispntd:

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
How old are you LE Dad? :dispntd: 18 and holding...:D

LoLions!!!!:)

SintonFan
09-17-2010, 10:52 AM
18 and holding...:D

LoLions!!!!:)

Shunny Fit.:D

LE Dad
09-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Shunny Fit.:D Hey... How bout those Fairfield Eagles?? I think they could take out B'wood early and probably put in 2nd string by halftime.:thinking: :D

garciap77
09-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Obviously, he hasn't heard about the '83 Daingerfield team that did the following:
Points for = 632
Points against = 8 :eek: - only points allowed were a safety to 4A Kilgore in their first game where the punter took a knee, and a TD on a tipped pass to 4A semifinalist Carthage in their 3rd game of the season. Opponents' offense averaged less than one foot per play all year. They shut out 14 of 16 opponents, including 14 straight to end the season. There's been some very good teams in 3A over the years that can compare, but the defense of that team set national records that still stand today.:eek: I must admit, I saw that team play Gilmer their second game of the season (we lost 14-0) and was in awe. I knew right away nobody would beat them that year.

WOW

garciap77
09-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
The only time it's relevant is when "best team ever" is brought up, which it was. That's when history IS relevant. That would be HUGE shoes to fill if someone wants to be considered the "best team ever".:thinking: :iagree:

fresh-j
09-17-2010, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
WOW

+1

Emerson1
09-17-2010, 04:59 PM
01-03 Everman, Forney, Burnet would all beat Brownwood.

fresh-j
09-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

And you can give me 2009 Gilmer over all them. :D . Lol well maybe except Burnet, that would be an incredible game.

garciap77
09-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Sinton can beat BW!:D

And so can Sweetwater:D

Rocket
09-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Now you're smoking some serious crap...

big daddy russ
09-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Based on what? Gilmer has dropped 2 and Carthage got their jock rocked. LOL

You are a big homer. Back up your statements with logical thoughts. Not pure, driven, homeristic, nonsense.
Yeah LE, why can't you just be logical and stop being such a homer?