PDA

View Full Version : Good 3A Region III game coming up this week.

Old Cardinal
09-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Two teams both with good 3-0 undefeated records meet this Friday.

Kirbyville rated 8th of better on State Polls plays Bridge City at BC.

Both look quite strong this season. Kirbyville is picked to win their 20-3A District easily this season.

Both have handled their opponents with high scores thusfar.

BC has to play later against WO-S in 21-3A, also a rated team.

trojandad
09-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Two teams both with good 3-0 undefeated records meet this Friday.

Kirbyville rated 8th of better on State Polls plays Bridge City at BC.

Both look quite strong this season. Kirbyville is picked to win their 20-3A District easily this season.

Both have handled their opponents with high scores thusfar.

BC has to play later against WO-S in 21-3A, also a rated team.

help me out, old card, i havent kept up with bridge city lately, what has happened to have bridge city so much better than last year? is it a coaching change?

Old Cardinal
09-12-2010, 03:04 PM
No TrojanDad they had a fair team last season...
Things look pretty good--they have three Juniors in the backfield that are very fast. QB Matt Menard of baseball fame and also speedster Centerfielder for the top Select Baseball team Sundevils is a very fast sprint out Back. They are coupled with a good solid kid name Clark who bounded for 204 yard Friday night; mostly busting up the middle.

Defense intersepted FOUR passed and held a Kelly team (2-0 prior to the event) to one TD: while BC scored 41 points.

There offensive line is all back and they are just having a good season. I look for these up-starts to possibly beat the highly State ranked Kirbyville team this coming Friday night.

sinton66
09-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Go Cards!

WOS1
09-12-2010, 03:59 PM
BC has some athletes on this team. The BC faithful have been waiting for this group of kids (Juniors) to come around for a while. They have some solid skill kids in this class. My question mark for them is on their lines, not sure how they will fare. They also haven't played anyone very tough yet, but they have also won their games handily. This week will be a good test for them and Kirbyville as well. Kirbyville has not seen a spread team yet this year. It will be an interesting game.