PDA

View Full Version : is wilmer hutchins worse or is madison better than sports columnists say

Jimbotex40
10-15-2002, 11:00 PM
We (at Forney) figured that our only tough district game remaining after shuting out Crandall, would be Wilmer Hutchins. Hutch only beat madison by 2 points (54-52). Madison wasnt supposed to be any good, and hutch is ranked #2 in the area. What's the deal? Does anyone have any knowledge about if it was a fluke or what not?

jason
10-15-2002, 11:49 PM
12-3A could be interesting

Matthew328
10-16-2002, 07:17 AM
From what I have heard Hutch had a couple of thier better defensive players out...Madison also has a pretty good offense...they are capable of big plays...if they had any sort of defense they'd be 4-2 right now...Hutch still shouldn't have given up that many to Madison..

stone_cold
10-16-2002, 08:33 AM
Hutch was without 4 starters on D eek! ... but, Madison is very athletic and capable of big plays... which was what they had. It was just one of those nights where everthing that could go wrong did (except for offense) for W-H.
Forney and Crandall better not take Madison too lightly, or they might get shocked!!

I still think the WH games with Crandall and Forney will be great ones, especially since Hutch has teh week before off to get healthy and ready!

cts76325i@skool
10-16-2002, 09:42 AM
i don't know much bout the hutch this year but i played them last year and they are singly the most physical team i have ever played...on plain toughness i rank them higher than anyother team i have ever played