PDA

View Full Version : No football, so settle for golf!

Titans
03-02-2004, 01:28 PM
All this basketball crap is annoying, although I read it because of the complete boredom.

I need my football!!!!!!!

So play some golf, stay away from the communist sport of soccer and basketball, and sit patiently for the REAL sport to begin once again in the fall.

BTW - Forney was the 2nd best team in the state in 3A. BUT, they'll get theirs in 4A.

<small>[ March 02, 2004, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Titans ]</small>

jason
03-02-2004, 02:54 PM
Forney will be just fine in 4A... :mad:

crzyjournalist03
03-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Titans:
All this basketball crap is annoying, although I read it because of the complete boredom.

I need my football!!!!!!!

So play some golf, stay away from the communist sport of soccer and basketball, and sit patiently for the REAL sport to begin once again in the fall.

BTW - Forney was the 2nd best team in the state in 3A. BUT, they'll get theirs in 4A.yeah...he's probably right...we'll get our championship in 4A. :D :p

Titans
03-03-2004, 02:35 PM
Wanna put your money where you mouth is? I'd love a piece of that action.

You say State Champs and I say Lucky to win a district game....

I'll take that bet!

how much you willing to lose?

crzyjournalist03
03-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Titans:

I'll take that bet!

how much you willing to lose?if you want to bet that Forney won't win a district game, I'll bet they will.

jason
03-03-2004, 05:53 PM
Titans:

I'll take that bet!

how much you willing to lose?of course they'll win at least one district game...now, state champs could be a few years off, but it takes MOST teams a few years to adjust to a new classification...forney will be fine....

<small>[ March 03, 2004, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>