PDA

View Full Version : Hempstead vs Royal

Falcongrad&Dad
09-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Well I thought I would post my first poll. It's Royal's homecoming. This is a huge rival game with towns being close and relatives in both sides.

sTxforlife
09-11-2010, 03:00 PM
royal by however many they want and look for williams to have a HUGE game

Falcongrad&Dad
09-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Royal looked good this past Friday. Did not know about the adversity that Cleveland has had to go through this year with the coach and losing their starting quarterback.

juice
09-13-2010, 09:01 AM
what adversity did cleveland have with their new coach? i knew about the QB situation, but havent heard the other story

Falcongrad&Dad
09-13-2010, 10:03 PM
I heard Friday night during the game that their coach had left them and like 6 players followed him to a Humble school. Not sure on the acuracy of the story. Anyone know more about it???

juice
09-14-2010, 10:18 AM
thats not the case. tullos is coaching but the kids did not transfer.

fourbeee
09-14-2010, 12:35 PM
This is a no brainer, its hardly worth commenting on.
Royal in blowout, no offense Hempstead your just not ready to play with these guys
Royal as much as they want
Hemptead not much or nothing

AKA CEASAR
09-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Well I have seen the Royal Falcons play Giddings and yeah number 5 is kinda fast, but they got lucky to beat them. Hempstead will take this one, number 5 will be lucky to get a 100 yards and Hempstead will ruin the Falcon homecoming....sorry Falcons....Go Bobcats

AKA CEASAR
09-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Really little to nothing????? do they even have a shutout this year....what do you know about football????

juice
09-15-2010, 01:21 PM
I know that giddings was a good football team, and so was cleveland. I've seen who you played. Austin reagan is the worst team I have ever seen in high school football, Stafford is not much better.

BRfalconfan
09-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by AKA CEASAR
Well I have seen the Royal Falcons play Giddings and yeah number 5 is kinda fast, but they got lucky to beat them. Hempstead will take this one, number 5 will be lucky to get a 100 yards and Hempstead will ruin the Falcon homecoming....sorry Falcons....Go Bobcats

Kinda fast? Are you serious?! There probably isn't a kid in the state faster then him besides that Evans kid from FB Dulles. And he get his yards hempstead doesn't have the speed to contain him we will see friday

AKA CEASAR
09-15-2010, 02:06 PM
Evans who?? speed doesn't beat great defense, JOHN MADDEN...well guess that's why they play the game.. they have to win it, before you start talking...

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-15-2010, 02:15 PM

go home:rolleyes:

fresh-j
09-15-2010, 02:20 PM
yeah number 5 is kinda fast

LOL!!!!!! Oh really!?!?!?! was he running backwards that made him look "Kinda" fast? :D . Fastest person in 3A without question..

fresh-j
09-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
Kinda fast? Are you serious?! There probably isn't a kid in the state faster then him besides that Evans kid from FB Dulles. And he get his yards hempstead doesn't have the speed to contain him we will see friday

:ditto: :iagree: "Kinda fast" LOL! :D I think Williams is more impressive with the speed due to the fact he's a big kid, Evans is thinner than a piece of paper, but both world class speed

FbCoachB40
09-15-2010, 02:30 PM
I was at the Sealy track meet where Williams (#5) ran a 21.19 200M...WHAT?!?!?!?

That is FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
I was at the Sealy track meet where Williams (#5) ran a 21.19 200M...WHAT?!?!?!?

That is FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was there too.. kid is FAST

:eek:

AKA CEASAR
09-16-2010, 09:14 AM
Easy to do it on the track, but remember fellas this is football not a track meet, but once again already said he was fast, no arguement, just sayin dont see him having a good game against Hempstead...anybody remember what happened last year....just saying don't overlook Hempstead...

Lucky2Coach
09-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by fresh-j
:ditto: :iagree: "Kinda fast" LOL! :D I think Williams is more impressive with the speed due to the fact he's a big kid, Evans is thinner than a piece of paper, but both world class speed

Williams kid is very, very, very FAST, but not "world-class"! World-Class speed is reserved for Olympians...easy on the over-hype. He is an outstanding football player and hs track runner!

the genious
09-16-2010, 10:06 PM
saw him at columbus track meet haha he has world class high school speed haha but his 500+ yards in 3 games is plenty evidence for me that speed can deffinatly kill he way around 200-210 i would guess haha thats a big bad mofo