PDA

View Full Version : Sealy vs La Grange

sTxforlife
09-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Sealy comes off a not so hot win against a middle of the road Canyon Lake team and La Grange comes off a loss to a good West Columbia team. Both of these teams always play each other hard, should be a good game. Who ya got?

Falcongrad&Dad
09-11-2010, 02:34 PM
I think it's going to be a great game and the team that limits the mistakes the most will come out on top. Two good football teams going head to head. Sealy should have the advantage with playing at home, but I am going with LaGrange by 6.

957tiger
09-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Sealy has done exactly what it is suppose to do as a ranked team. 133 offensive points while giving up only 12 in only three games. The Tigers are working out the small problems each week as they should. Sealy has four running backs all whom have scored and all have different styles, and that does not include the QB who had some tough runs last night.

Its easy to have an opinion about another team until you see them play. La Grange was the real deal last year and the district championship was decided in La Grange in a gritty hard hitting game. I have not seen the Leps in action this year, but I have seen some good athletes shut down by the Sealy defense as is evident by the stats . There have been 9 different players score for Sealy so far this year. Has to make for a long night for the opposing teams DC as he prepares his game plan. I think it will be your typical Tiger vs. Leopard battle with a Sealy win.

Pudlugger
09-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Well until last night I would argue that the Lep defense was solid against the run. After West Columbia steam rolled up the middle all night I cannot say that now. I would expect that the coaches will be working hard to get this team back on track and make some adjustments on special teams and defense. That being said I trust our coaches and team to be ready Friday and make a statement. Go Leps!

Leps by 10

Snotbubbles
09-11-2010, 06:39 PM
LaGrange by 6, 7 OT's. Damn, this will be a sweet one.

Pudlugger
09-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Snotbubbles
LaGrange by 6, 7 OT's. Damn, this will be a sweet one.

The Leps will be facing another fast offense and will need to shut down the big plays. Sealy has so many weapons on offense this will be a huge challenge. The Tiger defense is very stingy with points allowed so all the more need for a stout Lep defense. Special teams need to step it up as well. The talent and coaching is there so the Leps need to gather it up after Friday's disappointing loss and bring it to Sealy.

sinton66
09-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Sealy "sounds" to be in midseason form. Leps will have to step up if they want to give Sealy a decent game. Being a rivalry, it could happen. I know LaGrange has some great history and tradition behind them, but I'm thinking they haven't quite "gelled" just yet this year. I could be wrong though. Im seriously considering making this game. Is there a M&G?

voicteofLeps
09-13-2010, 10:10 PM
i have heard a lot about the sealy offense, but what about the defense, i know they have held the other teams they have faced this year to low if any score but how do the line up against the leps offense

SHSBulldog00
09-13-2010, 10:18 PM
La Grange will be the best team Sealy has faced thus far. Should be a great game. What does LG have left after last week? Sealy 42-35

teetle
09-14-2010, 09:06 AM
Jimmie he bes taking thems one ats a time. But Pud, Hes bes right. This bes a toss up. LaGrange and de Tigers always bes a tough games. I thinks that the Tigers wills wins. Buts its nots bes easy. Jimmie he gots sometwhing for LaGrange, buts sometimes LaGrange gots something for him too.:D :eek: :eek: :D

millcreek
09-14-2010, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by teetle
Jimmie he bes taking thems one ats a time. But Pud, Hes bes right. This bes a toss up. LaGrange and de Tigers always bes a tough games. I thinks that the Tigers wills wins. Buts its nots bes easy. Jimmie he gots sometwhing for LaGrange, buts sometimes LaGrange gots something for him too.:D :eek: :eek: :D

LOL!!

Sealy had better tighten up the corners..