09-11-2010, 11:48 AM
That is all!

AMEN!

LE Dad
09-11-2010, 12:00 PM
9/11/01

NEVER FORGET!!!!

Too many lost moms, dads, brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters

God bless all those lost and all those that were affected by their loss.

OldBison75
09-11-2010, 12:29 PM
As I sit here today and remember the feelings I had on 9/11/01, I still shed a tear for those that lost thier lives on this tragic date in our history. Many families were devastated that morning and many live have been forever changed since that date.

I will say that I have never been prouder to be an American than I was in the weeks and months after this tragic day. Our country came together and responded in ways that were healing and honorable.

Since that period, the political world has changed drastically and where pride in the American way was the consensus then, it is now a country that thrives on blame and forgets that any day and any time can bring about a repeat of this horrible day in our history.

My prayer is that this country will look deep into our hearts and realize that to be strong, we have to put aside the trivial differences of everyday life and unite together to benefit the country as a whole.

As we remember this day in history, reach out to your neighbor and tell them that you are glad to see them and hope they have a great day. Tommorrow may forever change or take that opportunity away.

OldBison75
09-11-2010, 12:55 PM
I have no idea how to post a link on this board, but if you want to see a touching short video go to:

youtube.come and search 911 Bud video.

Budweiser showed this commercial only once after 911 and said that they wanted to honor those that died in the attacks, but did not want to realize a profit from the commercial. Its simple, honorable, and very touching to those who remember that day all too well.

Blue42
09-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That is all!

AMEN!
Well said

zebrablue2
09-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That is all!

AMEN!

Amen!!!

LionFan72
09-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Good find Ole Bison, I will never forget! God bless the fallen and families, support our troops.

sinton66
09-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I have no idea how to post a link on this board, but if you want to see a touching short video go to:

youtube.come and search 911 Bud video.

Budweiser showed this commercial only once after 911 and said that they wanted to honor those that died in the attacks, but did not want to realize a profit from the commercial. Its simple, honorable, and very touching to those who remember that day all too well.

Here ya go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4yfivS8SWs

NEVER FORGET!

lulu
09-11-2010, 03:57 PM
God bless Amerrica and each and every one of you. This is a great bunch of folks on here. We may not agree all the time but when One gets down the Others are right there with a supportive word. That is part of what makes America great.