PDA

View Full Version : Sealy game

BrahmaMom
11-13-2003, 10:50 PM
Did all the Sealy fans take the week off??? I am fired up for you guys, but I'm wondering if I'm alone (Moms don't like to be alone). I hope the enthusiasm builds. And I hope fullhouse has her house in order for tomorrow. Get those guys fed, rested, and PUMPED! Go Tigers!!!!

Talk_To_The_Paw
11-14-2003, 07:29 AM
Knowing Fullhouse, she's done her part to get her boy ready. I look forward to seeing some good things from him tonight. Good luck to the Brahmas. I was thoroughly impressed with their size and talent after watching the game last week.

Take care of business tonight, Tigers!

Tiger Turtle
11-14-2003, 07:40 AM
Just lurkin' out here in the shadows, trying to pass the hours until game time. We both know pretty much all there is about the other guys in this fratricidal tilt between two teams that are just gonna line up and make somebody stop us. Everybody come on out and fill up Pudlugger Memorial Stadium and lets make some playoff noise.

fullhouse
11-14-2003, 09:01 AM
Here I am! Haven't had much time this week, but I have been up to practice every day and will be up there feeding those big boys this afternoon before they load up. Plenty of fire and excitement around here ~ THEY'RE READY TO KNOCK SOME DOTS OFF! This cool weather just adds to the excitement, huh? Hope all of these boys have a great time and stay safe from injury.
Good luck to our Austin County buddies, the Brahmas, tonight too! Snort some steam Bulls! (he he.... it just came to me...)

BrahmaMom
11-14-2003, 09:07 AM
Well, glad to hear y'all are ready to play some football. I know the decorating takes time, feeding that crew takes LOTS of time, I was just getting worried. TTAB hasn't posted, he hasn't become a Lep, has he??????? I know these kids won't concentrate for weeks in class, bless their hearts. Good luck tonight, I'll be thinking of y'all during our time-outs!!!!!!! GO TIGERS! Be careful out there!

Pudlugger
11-14-2003, 09:40 AM
Nice to see all the Bellville folks out supporting the Tigers.[Hope ya'll don't forget to beat Giddings though as they made a living mugging overconfident teams this season.] As for the Sealy fans, hope ya'll enjoy the warm La Grange hospitality tonight but bring blankets 'cause it getting cold. The Leopard Welcome Wagon is all fueled up and loaded for Tiger! Go Leps, beat Sealy, no tomorrow!!! :mad: :)

Bellville22
11-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Pudlugger Memorial Stadium eek! , I had no idea. You must be honored Pud.

Gonna be another great game between the Tigers and Leps, I'd love to be there, but gotta support my Brahmas in CS, or I'd have one p-oed :mad: BrahmaMom after me.

As I said on the other thread, I expect it to be a good one. So good that I don't think 4 qtrs will be enough.

Still stickin' with...

Sealy 28, LG 27 in OT, y'all enjoy it, I've got my cell phone arrangements set up, so BrahmaMom, I'll keep you updated.

BrahmaMom
11-14-2003, 11:37 AM
22, I too will be in CS for my Brahmas. And you're right, I would be a tad disturbed if you weren't there. Missing two games in a row is unacceptable, unless you have to pay for your child's college tuition, right, 73? I just wouldn't flaunt my tan after that family trip that was poorly scheduled! Good luck, Tigers!

Brahma73
11-14-2003, 12:03 PM
You're killin' me here, Mom........

Bongo
11-14-2003, 12:10 PM
73, guess we all should get our tails to CS or else incur the wrath of Brahmamom. Actually since I can't leave Houston until after 6 pm I was going to the Sealy/LaGrange game. Guess I better make another plan.

Brahma73
11-14-2003, 12:50 PM
Bongo, check PM

Bellville22
11-14-2003, 01:20 PM
Seriously, where is "The Tigers are Back"?

Haven't heard from this guy all week, I'm starting to worry.

Did one of you Bellville guys make a bet with him that whoever lost last week had to give up the Down Low for a few weeks?

Brahma73
11-14-2003, 01:26 PM
Bellville22:
Seriously, where is "The Tigers are Back"?

Haven't heard from this guy all week, I'm starting to worry.

Did one of you Bellville guys make a bet with him that whoever lost last week had to give up the Down Low for a few weeks?I am actually TTAB! eek!

BrahmaMom
11-14-2003, 04:16 PM
Now, boys, I am not Mommie Dearest (some are too young to remember that movie). I don't want any speeding to the game, Bongo, just go to Sealy/LG and think about the Brahmas. Next week, however, when 22 & 73 are basking, I'll need help holding down the fort! Go Brahmas! Good luck Tigers!

Pudlugger
11-15-2003, 09:15 AM
Well, first I want to congratulate Bellville in removing any doubt that they mean business in the play-offs. Giddings just got destroyed by ya'll. Now, let me say that it was hard not to get on here and predict a Lep victory when everyone except one or two had Sealy over La Grange. Remember, the La Grange team also steps it up when play-off time rolls around. They had some tough losses and were 7-3 by a total of 10 points in their three losses. Last night makes up for a lot of that and they will only get stronger now. It is too early to predict, and there's some real tough teams ahead, but wouldn't it be great to get a match with the Brahmas ? The Leps would surely be the underdogs in such a game, but they are used to that. Good luck next week. :)