PDA

View Full Version : Note To Rocket

OldBison75
09-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Even though it pains me greatly to have to say this--Brownwood impressed me very much against Stephenville.

I never doubted that the offense could play with anybody, but I doubted the defense would hold up against a top quality opponent. I was wrong to doubt them.

Browwood is for real and from what I saw on video and read about the game, quality depth is finally there this year so any injuries will not be nearly as devastating as last year.

Let it be proclaimed, BROWNWOOD IS THE TEAM TO BEAT IN 3A THIS YEAR.

There are some challengers that could beat you on a given night, but it will take a full game of perfect execution and alot of good luck.

GOD IT HURT TO HAVE TO POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

OldBison75
09-11-2010, 10:59 PM
I can't believe I gave Rocket this opening and he has not even acknowleged it!!!!!

wimbo_pro
09-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I can't believe I gave Rocket this opening and he has not even acknowleged it!!!!!

You didn't kiss his ring!!!

Eagle 1
09-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
You didn't kiss his ring!!!

:eek:

OldBison75
09-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Ring hell--what I said was a close to kissing his arse as he will ever get from me.

Rocket
09-11-2010, 11:22 PM
I was going to acknowledge this and completely forgot. it takes me 5 hours to get home and this thread had slipped my mind.

Everything you said is dead on. You are correct. I am in full agreement with you. It will take a perfect game for somebody to beat us and they better execute all night. It don't take us long to score... huh Sville? ;)

We are the best thing since sliced bread.

WIMBO- SHUT UP!

WOS87
09-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Look forward to seeing someone from down here playing you guys in Dallas in December if you keep going like you have been! 14 LONG weeks to go though....

;) :cool: