PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jason, a little unfinished business....

Looking4number8
09-11-2010, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by jason
in reality - i dont think our names can be changed....

stephenville has just a good of a shot to win their division in 4a as brownwood does in 3a....

the wager should be on the stephenville @ brownwood game in week 0, unless you are scared brownwood will get donkey stomped like they did last year.....

Originally posted by Looking4number8
How about a more realist bet, like changing of the avaitor or sig for a few weeks...... and a cold beer.

DEAL.

- i plan on coming to the brownwood for the game but we have pre-wedding stuff going on quite often between now and the wedding so my attendance is still tbd...

I think you should use Rockets sig.... just seems like a good fit!

jason
09-11-2010, 12:39 AM
:doh:

Looking4number8
09-11-2010, 12:41 AM
Lets define a "few" weeks, Hmmm, a couple is two so I would say a few has to be at least 3.. I reckon that is up for debate though.. Sad thing is I forgot about the beer part of the bet and went and bought my own....

95mustang
09-11-2010, 12:42 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

jason
09-11-2010, 12:44 AM
we got out of there with about 6 minutes left to beat traffic and we came straight home...

we parked on the home side pretty far from the gate but right next to that road that goes away from the stadium...

we liked the stadium - the two things we thought would make it better was if there wasn't a track and if the video screen were bigger (or just closer)....

y'alls PA guy was good too, he didnt try to be anything fancy - just told it like it was....

95mustang
09-11-2010, 12:46 AM
we got out of there with about 6 minutes left to beat traffic and we came straight home...

we parked on the home side pretty far from the gate but right next to that road that goes away from the stadium...

we liked the stadium - the two things we thought would make it better was if there wasn't a track and if the video screen were bigger (or just closer)....

y'alls PA guy was good too, he didnt try to be anything fancy - just told it like it was....

Our regular PA guy is out right now the PA Guy tonight was a stand in.

Looking4number8
09-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Our regular PA guy is out right now the PA Guy tonight was a stand in.

The crowd was so loud around me I dont think I heard him once. Funny thing is my exwife used my spare ticket tonight and sat beside me for the game, I think she remembers now why she left me!

bwdlionfan
09-11-2010, 01:05 AM

We are supposed to have a new scoreboard next year built around the video board. I agree though, I wish the video screen were a little closer to the field.

Sweetwater Red
09-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Funny thing is my exwife used my spare ticket tonight

Damn it! You didn't tell me she was gonna be there! :mad:

Emerson1
09-11-2010, 01:27 AM
I like how they just let people roam free pretty much anywhere that isn't on the field.

I know g2 was supposed to have a sideline pass, but bwood didn't give them out so he just walked out there with the coaches and no one ever bothered him about it.

Looking4number8
09-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Damn it! You didn't tell me she was gonna be there! :mad:

I told her you were coming and she asked if she could "squeeze in", only thing is when you met her both you and Garcia were at the wing joint in Abilene, I am wondering if she has you and Garcia confused????