PDA

View Full Version : BOTB Rockdale Vs. #4 (2A) Cameron Yoe UPDATES

Yoe_09
09-10-2010, 04:32 PM
http://kmil.com/fppics/camrock.jpg
KMIL

I will be bringing updates of this game via Twitter: Yoemen (www.Twitter.com/Yoemen)

You can also listen to this game online at: KMIL (kmil.com)

This may be the last week I bring updates via Twitter if something dosent chance because either my phone or internet is really slacking and sometimes it takes me forever to give updates. Oh well, ill get a new phone provider/phone in December so ill give more updates then.

Sub-Varsity Update:

Freshmen(2-0-1)

Cameron: 20
Rockdale: 20

JV(3-0)

Cameron: 35?
Rockdale: 0?
Not exactly sure of the final score, had to jet a little before it was over.

Volleyball(23-2)

The Varsity is currently ranked 5th in state and the only 2 loses came when 2 of the starters were out of town.

RanchRadio
09-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Yoemen win the toss, and elect to defer. Let's get this started!

RanchRadio
09-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Scoreless through one. Everything we expected it to be. A great defensive battle.

RanchRadio
09-10-2010, 08:02 PM
1st turnover of the game, Jarrett Beckhusen with the Interception.

Yoemen ball

RanchRadio
09-10-2010, 08:06 PM
7:53 left in the 1st half, Rhoades hooks up with Sr. Justin Sapp. 7-0 Yoe

RanchRadio
09-10-2010, 09:01 PM
"Rhoades fires downfield, its tipped, and THomas Rinn catches it in the endzone. TOUCHDOWN YOEMEN!!"

14-0 Yoe

RanchRadio
09-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Following a Tre Anderson Interception, Damyon Kelley finds the endzone. putting the Yoemen up 21-0

RanchRadio
09-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Tigers finally get on the board, after a long run by Daniel Brooks. 21-7 Yoe.

RanchRadio
09-10-2010, 09:22 PM
5:11 to go in the third. Yoemen answer back. 28-7 Yoemen

Caldwell_Raider
09-10-2010, 09:24 PM
wow just wow, well look out for the Yoe this year

BaseballUmp
09-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Yoe looked very sharp. Passing game was on point defense stepped up when needed too. 2 missed fgs for the yoe. Rockdale wore out the clock in the firat half but stalled at the 2 as time ran out bad call imo but I did see maybe some movement. Size combined with no pass game or 2ndary is what hurt rockdale

RanchRadio
09-10-2010, 10:15 PM
What looks like a coach driven activity, Tigers looking on, as the yoemen ring the bell, and sing "On Yoe High"

35-13 Final

Yoe_09
09-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Great Game. The Yoemen imo started off pretty slow offensively. The defense was solid all night with the starters only giving up 1 break away 80 yard touchdown. The offense picked it up in the the 2nd half doing pretty much what they wanted to for quite a while.

Old Tiger
09-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Cameron is good and will make a deep run in playoffs but I don't think they are state championship caliber team IMO. And no I'm not bias or angry because Rockdale lost last night.

Yoe_09
09-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Cameron is good and will make a deep run in playoffs but I don't think they are state championship caliber team IMO. And no I'm not bias or angry because Rockdale lost last night.

We will see about that.

King_LeYoeNidas
09-10-2010, 11:26 PM
this game is a prime example of what happens when hype meets reality.

Old Tiger
09-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
We will see about that. We will butthe times I've saw teams who have won state champions play early in the season I leave saying "wow," but with the Yoe tonight I didn't see that. Those state champion teams have "it" and I just didn't see "it" tonight if that makes any sense.

Yoe_09
09-10-2010, 11:38 PM
We will butthe times I've saw teams who have won state champions play early in the season I leave saying "wow," but with the Yoe tonight I didn't see that. Those state champion teams have "it" and I just didn't see "it" tonight if that makes any sense.

I can totally understand what you are saying. Your entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Sure I think we can improve, and we are going to do that over time imo and hopefully make the playoffs, and make a nice run. Im looking forward to the matchup with the Rattlers next week.

RanchRadio
09-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Ok, can we stop this? it is wayyyyyyyyyyy to early to be talking about state champs. Still a lot of football left.

Yoe just need to take it one at a time

Old Tiger
09-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
I can totally understand what you are saying. Your entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Sure I think we can improve, and we are going to do that over time imo and hopefully make that run. Im looking forward to the matchup with the Rattlers next week. Yeah I'm definitely not taking anything away from Cameron but from the talk about state championships I have been hearing from that side of the river I came away tonight with the impression I have tonight. As I said earlier Cameron is good but they have a lot of room to improve as you said before I think that will be state championship caliber.

What is yalls district schedule like?

Yoe_09
09-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Yeah I'm definitely not taking anything away from Cameron but from the talk about state championships I have been hearing from that side of the river I came away tonight with the impression I have tonight. As I said earlier Cameron is good but they have a lot of room to improve as you said before I think that will be state championship caliber.

What is yalls district schedule like?

Exactly, i'm not one that likes to talk about state championships this early in the season at all. There is still a ton of football to be played including all of district. Coming into the season the district was looking to be pretty top heavy but Im wanting to play some of these teams and see what they actually have.

King_LeYoeNidas
09-10-2010, 11:46 PM
district will start off strong w/ games against Hearne, Marlin then McGregor. Afterwards, should taper down w/ Academy, Florence & Troy. Marlin appears to now be the sleeper of the district dispite losing to La Vega tonight 35-28 though McGregor will be tough as well.

Old Tiger
09-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
district will start off strong w/ games against Hearne, Marlin then McGregor. Afterwards, should taper down w/ Academy, Florence & Troy. Marlin appears to now be the sleeper of the district dispite losing to La Vega tonight 35-28 though McGregor will be tough as well. Well I don't think any of those games will be very good late in the season but maybe I will catch a playoff game.

King_LeYoeNidas
09-11-2010, 12:04 AM
no Florence & Academy will be week 7 & 8 and starters should be out by 3rd quarter for both games. After that, Cameron is idle in week 9 then finish up against Troy in what should be slightly competitive but overall not close.