I thought I would start a thread.

Who wins and why?

Bullaholic
09-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Since there isnt any big games to talk about this week, :D
I thought I would start a thread.

Who wins and why?

All due respect to Glen Rose, but I think the Rams have too much speed for Glen Rose to overcome. I think the Rams by 10-14.

GrTigers6
09-10-2010, 10:45 AM
We held China Spring in check for the most part. We just didnt get the job done on offense. I think we will be ok if we can move the ball effectively. I am anxious to see how it plays out.

Bullaholic
09-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Let me be among the first to offer congrats to Glen Rose for a fine win over Mineral Wells. I really did think MW was the better team going in by 10-14, and Glen Rose proved me wrong. Looks like Glen Rose has got things coming together. I wish them the best for the remainder of the season.

GrTigers6
09-11-2010, 08:53 AM
he sad thing is we still had some issues on offense. we should have scored a time or two more but had drives stall with a dropped pass or sack. however our defense was in full force.
And plus we took a knee at the two with a minute left. Its not worth the risk of fumbleing or giving up a big play to pad the score. Mineral Wells is a good team and does have a lot of speed and size. Good luck to them the remainder of the season.