PDA

View Full Version : Texas High vs Arkansas High

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Tonight concludes the yearly ritual of "Hell Week" in Texarkana. After about 3AM it will once again be safe to drive down State Line without the fear of being egged and all lawns will be safe from having a T or A rocksalted into them. The Tigers of Texas High held their annual "Bacon Fry" and Arkansas I am sure hosted an "Orange Juice Squeeze" or some such event. It should be a good game this year, but with all schools playing in town tonight it will be a wild time on the streets tonight.

Go Tigers!!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn173/raidergoo/Cpt%20Walrus%20HS%20Logos/TexasHigh_Tigers.png

waterboy
09-10-2010, 10:13 AM
It looks like Texas High is down quite a bit this year. Did the athletic factory shut down or something? I'm thinking Arkansas High wins this year....:(

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
It looks like Texas High is down quite a bit this year. Did the athletic factory shut down or something? I'm thinking Arkansas High wins this year....:( The Tigers are very young and Arkansas High is playing with 4 starters that couldn't make it at LE so it should be interesting... Heard a rumor that T-High HC could be retiring and a certain 3A HC, that used to be his OC, may come back.:eek:

It's just a rumor though!!:devil:

waterboy
09-10-2010, 11:00 AM
:hand: You know there are rules against starting rumors, don't you?:p I seriously doubt the rumor to be true, too, unless he has a lot of family there, AND will make a lot more money..... He's in a pretty ideal situation where he is now.

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 11:19 AM
:hand: You know there are rules against starting rumors, don't you?:p I seriously doubt the rumor to be true, too, unless he has a lot of family there, AND will make a lot more money..... He's in a pretty ideal situation where he is now. He does.. I see his family Monday-Friday...lol:D

...but it all hinges on if Barry leaves.:thinking:

I will leave it at that..lol:stirpot: :stirpot:

waterboy
09-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
He does.. I see his family Monday-Friday...lol:D

...but it all hinges on if Barry leaves.:thinking:

I will leave it at that..lol:stirpot: :stirpot:
What? Are you kin to them?:D The question is will they pony up enough money to steal him away?:thinking:

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 11:50 AM
What? Are you kin to them?:D The question is will they pony up enough money to steal him away?:thinking: No, but I know em all his daddy, brother and nephews.

T High is about to go 5A in the next 2-4 years and they have money. All of those businesses going in on I-30 are all paying TISD taxes.

Questions are will HC really leave, and when it comes down to it will he take the job? I know alot depends on how things go the next couple of years for the Tigers...so time will tell. :D