PDA

View Full Version : Daingerfield

bobcat4life
09-09-2010, 11:05 PM
is just too good this year. They beat Bruceville-Eddy tonight 50-0 and outgained them 413-3 in total yardage

LE Dad
09-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Looks like B-E was added to the "Rudy poo" list.:eek: :eek:

wimbo_pro
09-09-2010, 11:42 PM
3 yards total?? All game???

Z-RO
09-10-2010, 12:22 AM
42-0 at the half I believe.

waterboy
09-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
3 yards total?? All game???
:doh: Yep. They're talking over there in Daingerfield about this being the best defense they've had since the mid '80s. Their offense ain't bad either.:thinking: Gilmer has to line up against them in 2 weeks in their house.....

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
:doh: Yep. They're talking over there in Daingerfield about this being the best defense they've had since the mid '80s. Their offense ain't bad either.:thinking: Gilmer has to line up against them in 2 weeks in their house..... I wish that was a Saturday game. That should be a battle.:D

3afan
09-10-2010, 09:43 AM
D'field could win 3A, maybe even 4A :eek:

PPSTATEBOUND
09-10-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
D'field could win 3A, maybe even 4A :eek:

This team would beat numerous 4A and 5A schools.

waterboy
09-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I wish that was a Saturday game. That should be a battle.:D
That's the week of the Henderson game for y'all, ain't it? Y'all will be looking to bounce back after a loss to Gilmer....:p :D

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 10:02 AM
That's the week of the Henderson game for y'all, ain't it? Y'all will be looking to bounce back after a loss to Gilmer....:p :D We will be looking to go 5-0!!:D

waterboy
09-10-2010, 10:11 AM
We will be looking to go 4-1!!:D
:doh: Oh, I fixed your typo for ya!:D

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 10:15 AM
:doh: Oh, I fixed your typo for ya!:D Henderson will be tough, but no way!! Once we knock off them pesky Buckeyes... It will be smooth sailing!!:devil: :D

navscanmaster
09-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Henderson will be tough, but no way!! Once we knock off them pesky Buckeyes... It will be smooth sailing!!:devil: :D

Where is the Gilmer/LE game? I might be able to make it since I live in Shreveport now.

waterboy
09-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Where is the Gilmer/LE game? I might be able to make it since I live in Shreveport now.
It's in Gilmer. Come on down and we'll meet up.

LE Dad, you must be dreaming..... You need to lay off the Kool-aid. I think it's done turned hard....:D

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 11:15 AM
It's in Gilmer. Come on down and we'll meet up.

LE Dad, you must be dreaming..... You need to lay off the Kool-aid. I think it's done turned hard....:D Did you say Kool -aid??

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/gif/oh-yeah_koolaid.gif

Cause that wall reminds me alot of Gilmers D once Mr. Carson gets the ball.:eek: :eek:

:taunt: :taunt:

icu812
09-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Good one LE.

Btw, saw some highlights of DF vs. Arp and DF has some unbelievable talent for school of their size. I would be surprised if this wasn't the year they beat Gilmer.

waterboy
09-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Did you say Kool -aid??

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/gif/oh-yeah_koolaid.gif

Cause that wall reminds me alot of Gilmers D once Mr. Carson gets the ball.:eek: :eek:

:taunt: :taunt:
:thinking: So what you're saying is that Tre Carson looks like a pitcher of Kool-aid?:eek: :doh:

I'm sure hoping we can get our players in the right places by then. With the loss of 3 of the only 4 starters on defense last year injured it's gonna be a little tricky. The question is will y'all be able to stop our offense?:thinking:

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by icu812
Good one LE.

Btw, saw some highlights of DF vs. Arp and DF has some unbelievable talent for school of their size. I would be surprised if this wasn't the year they beat Gilmer. Gilmer has one heck of a stretch coming up before they even get into district. The big concern for the Buckeyes right now has got to be to limit injuries. The Ws in the first 5 are nice, but if you are losing key players before going into that killer district it could hurt you in the long run.

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 11:39 AM
:thinking: So what you're saying is that Tre Carson looks like a pitcher of Kool-aid?:eek: :doh:

I'm sure hoping we can get our players in the right places by then. With the loss of 3 of the only 4 starters on defense last year injured it's gonna be a little tricky. The question is will y'all be able to stop our offense?:thinking:

Lol... That big Kool Aid picture is gonna be full of Buckeye hater-aid
by the time 10 o'clock rolls around. :devil:

The question is will your offense score quick and put our O right back on the field against that depleted D.:thinking: or will they be able to sustain drives and play ball control.:)

Txbroadcaster
09-10-2010, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 3afan
D'field could win 3A, maybe even 4A :eek: [/QUOTE

Only reason they would not in 4A is depth..their top 22 I would put agianst almost every other team in the State for a one game showdown

LE Dad
09-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 3afan
D'field could win 3A, maybe even 4A :eek: [/QUOTE

Only reason they would not in 4A is depth..their top 22 I would put agianst almost every other team in the State for a one game showdown That's the truth. That team has so much talent it is not even funny.