PDA

View Full Version : SFA Lumberjacks faking injuries?

BaseballUmp
09-09-2010, 03:54 PM
SFA Lumberjacks faking injuries? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qw3SFiZNlc&feature=related)

Yoe_09
09-09-2010, 03:56 PM
LOL, I guess they just couldn't handle it.

JJWalker
09-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Heee heee :clap:

But even more embarassing is A&M creating a fake game with SFA. :eek:

Old Tiger
09-09-2010, 04:01 PM
I was just about to post this...lol. Its so funny.

BaseballUmp
09-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Haha soccer stars in the making

trojandad
09-09-2010, 04:04 PM
was there a game reason for him to fake it? i.e. wanting a defensive break in a game while they had no timeouts?

otherwise, i know i've had cramps come up on me like that on a hot day.....thats the best i can do.....lol

BaseballUmp
09-09-2010, 04:08 PM
I think it said on there just to slow down the pace a bit lol that one guy got up and just sprinted off the field haha

trojandad
09-09-2010, 04:12 PM
probably says bad things about me, but i faked a bunch of injuries in my life........but we were out of time outs each time.....:devil: :devil: :devil:

BaseballUmp
09-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Haha but both looked to have said something to each other and then both fell at the same time haha

LV_Bearfan
09-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
was there a game reason for him to fake it? i.e. wanting a defensive break in a game while they had no timeouts?

otherwise, i know i've had cramps come up on me like that on a hot day.....thats the best i can do.....lol

Yes. SFA's defense did this over and over again to slow A&M's offensive momentum.

First, props to SFA for taking the game and trying every angle to make it competitive; however, the faking was so obvious. It actually worked for a while. Players and trainers would take FOREVER to get off of the field each time. I would guess that they did it at least six times.

It was curious how none of SFA's offensive players had "cramping" problems.

eagles_victory
09-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Being way overblown imo.

BaseballUmp
09-09-2010, 11:55 PM
But when it's this obvious?

3afan
09-10-2010, 09:45 AM
WHY would they fake an injury? this is dumb ...

navscanmaster
09-10-2010, 10:56 AM
I wasn't at the game, so I can't say whether or not they were faking. Looking at that video, though, I would say that on that play, at least, they were probably faking. They were pretty over-matched, but people probably thought Appy St. was out of their league at the Big House, or more recently, Jacksonville St. against Ole Miss. Whats to say that the top passing offense in D1-AA might have had a field day against one of the worst overall defenses from a year ago? Looks like the Ags might be improved; we will see after the trip to Stillwater in a few weeks.

JJWalker
09-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
... Looks like the Ags might be improved; we will see after the trip to Stillwater in a few weeks.
Errrr ... we will see how the Cowboys continue to look, but I sort of get the impression from week one ... the Cowboys just might put the Mike Leach Air Raid offense + a real running game hurtin' on the ol' Ags.

OldBison75
09-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by JJWalker
Errrr ... we will see how the Cowboys continue to look, but I sort of get the impression from week one ... the Cowboys just might put the Mike Leach Air Raid offense + a real running game hurtin' on the ol' Ags.

Two more games apiece before that matchup. SFA and Washington St. aren't exactly good measuring sticks for even the lowliest of Big XII teams.

navscanmaster
09-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Two more games apiece before that matchup. SFA and Washington St. aren't exactly good measuring sticks for even the lowliest of Big XII teams.

Sorry, that was my post. OldBison75 was still in the cookies from his visit this weekend. LOL.:D

DDBooger
09-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by JJWalker
Errrr ... we will see how the Cowboys continue to look, but I sort of get the impression from week one ... the Cowboys just might put the Mike Leach Air Raid offense + a real running game hurtin' on the ol' Ags. I was at the OSU/WSU game, man Kendall Hunter has some wheels. That man can put it in another gear before others get out of first. Weedon has a good arm but his accuracy can hurt him sometimes. Defense is young but they're fast and flow to the ball well. Can't wait for the A&M game.