PDA

View Full Version : Volleyball

ccmom
09-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Abilene Wylie defeated Lubbock Cooper to improve to 27-1 on the season. This Saturday's matchup between #4 Monahans and #3 Wylie should be a great one.

:clap: :clap:

M-town lobo fan
09-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Where are they playing at? Thats gonna be a good one.Monahans only losses which I think is 4 are to 5a schools

ccmom
09-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Where are they playing at? Thats gonna be a good one.Monahans only losses which I think is 4 are to 5a schools

Saturday in Big Spring :)

tex_male
09-08-2010, 03:09 PM

Monahans is 22-6

gatordaze
09-08-2010, 03:39 PM
2010 Texas Girls Coaches Association Volleyball Poll

September 5, 2010

1 Lovejoy
2 Wimberley
3 AW
4 Monahans
5 Sinton
6 Mexia
7 Springhill
8 Gatesville
9 Celina
10 Salado

Celina 19-3 and 1st time to ever be ranked in the top 10

All 3 losses in the same tournament over 2 days.

51-12 in games on the year

boynoles
09-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Monahans has lost their last 2 games.Canyon Randall and El Paso Riverside, both I think are class 4a. Girls are a little down. Time too pick it up.NO EXCUSES. Let's go Loboettes

garciap77
09-09-2010, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Abilene Wylie defeated Lubbock Cooper to improve to 27-1 on the season. This Saturday's matchup between #4 Monahans and #3 Wylie should be a great one.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

tex_male
09-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by boynoles
Monahans has lost their last 2 games.Canyon Randall and El Paso Riverside, both I think are class 4a. Girls are a little down. Time too pick it up.NO EXCUSES. Let's go Loboettes

Last I heard Monahans had 3 girls out with injuries.

pirate4state
09-09-2010, 09:36 AM

wow, that could be epic! good luck!

ccmom
09-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Abilene Wylie Lady Bulldogs defeat Monahans today and improve to 29-1 on the season!!! Way to go, Ladies!!:clap:

M-town lobo fan
09-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Congrats Wylie! See you round 2 in the playoffs lol

lulu
09-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Hey maybe I will get to meet up with some of you gals if SH stays strong. Good luck to all of your teams.

We are in at number 7. I think the record is 23 and 6. Have played a few really good teams. I'll get caught up when I get home.

Talk with ya soon lulu

ccmom
09-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Congrats Wylie! See you round 2 in the playoffs lol Hopefully Monahans can get all their girls healthy soon. Good luck!!

eagles26
09-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Prosper is a team to watch out for in the playoffs...25-3 on the season beating numerous 3A and 4A Schools.

64-21 in sets on the season.

Black_Magic
09-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Abilene Wylie Lady Bulldogs defeat Monahans today and improve to 29-1 on the season!!! Way to go, Ladies!!:clap: Snyder spanked Wylie 25-10 gm 1, gave one away 25-21 gm 2, Then blew them away 25-13 gm 3 last night.:D

DaHop72
09-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Snyder spanked Wylie 25-10 gm 1, gave one away 25-21 gm 2, Then blew them away 25-13 gm 3 last night.:D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ccmom
09-14-2010, 09:39 AM
Snyder spanked Wylie 25-10 gm 1, gave one away 25-21 gm 2, Then blew them away 25-13 gm 3 last night.:D

Haha...nice try, BM. Was that the Jr. High teams?:thinking: If so...congrats. You'll get your chance at the Wylie varsity soon enough. :D

Black_Magic
09-14-2010, 09:45 AM
Haha...nice try, BM. Was that the Jr. High teams?:thinking: If so...congrats. You'll get your chance at the Wylie varsity soon enough. :D Oh, Did I forget to mention that was an 8th grade game? ;) Sorry bout that. BTW the 7th A team also beat Wylie as well. I have one girl on the varsity and one on the 8th A. 8th team is still undefeated as a volleyball team since they started in 7th. Varsity has been beating some good teams including a good shallowater club. anyway. sorry about leaving out any important details about last nights games

ccmom
09-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Oh, Did I forget to mention that was an 8th grade game? ;) Sorry bout that. BTW the 7th A team also beat Wylie as well. I have one girl on the varsity and one on the 8th A. 8th team is still undefeated as a volleyball team since they started in 7th. Varsity has been beating some good teams including a good shallowater club. anyway. sorry about leaving out any important details about last nights games

Congrats, to your girls! :clap:

See y'all on October 1st! :)

DaHop72
09-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh, Did I forget to mention that was an 8th grade game? ;) Sorry bout that. BTW the 7th A team also beat Wylie as well. I have one girl on the varsity and one on the 8th A. 8th team is still undefeated as a volleyball team since they started in 7th. Varsity has been beating some good teams including a good shallowater club. anyway. sorry about leaving out any important details about last nights games Heck Black Magic, don't be sorry because our girls beat the Bulldogs.:devil: :devil: ccmom will get over it.:D :D

Black_Magic
09-14-2010, 10:01 AM
not sorry for beating them, in fact you could tell they completely outclassed them with both the 7th and 8th grade teams. glad that Snyder is starting to return to greatness on the VB side of things. alot of folks dont know of the richness of the VB program historicaly at Snyder. They have won Like 5 state titles so they are getting back to where they have been in the past. Varsity will do well and is playing good and should atleast make the playoffs and go a couple of rounds if they keep improving.

DaHop72
09-14-2010, 10:05 AM
not sorry for beating them, in fact you could tell they completely outclassed them with both the 7th and 8th grade teams. glad that Snyder is starting to return to greatness on the VB side of things. alot of folks dont know of the richness of the VB program historicaly at Snyder. They have won Like 5 state titles so they are getting back to where they have been in the past. Varsity will do well and is playing good and should atleast make the playoffs and go a couple of rounds if they keep improving. Went back and re-read you post and I feel better now, I was getting a little concerned about you being sorry for beating the Bulldogs.:D And not only are the 7th, 8th and varsity talented but the freshmen and jv look pretty good also. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ccmom
09-14-2010, 10:07 AM
not sorry for beating them, in fact you could tell they completely outclassed them with both the 7th and 8th grade teams. glad that Snyder is starting to return to greatness on the VB side of things. alot of folks dont know of the richness of the VB program historicaly at Snyder. They have won Like 5 state titles so they are getting back to where they have been in the past. Varsity will do well and is playing good and should atleast make the playoffs and go a couple of rounds if they keep improving.

Well, maybe October 1st will be a great match up. This is Wylie's 3rd varsity season, and the future looks bright at this point. Good luck! :clap:

Black_Magic
09-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Went back and re-read you post and I feel better now, I was getting a little concerned about you being sorry for beating the Bulldogs.:D And not only are the 7th, 8th and varsity talented but the freshmen and jv look pretty good also. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Oh absolutley the Frosh and Jv are looking good. I think the Future looks extreemly good when you consider that there are 4 sophs playing on the varsity and the jv is still kicking tail. I Really believe Snyder is about to blow the doors off the state in the next 4-6 years. Coach Davis has really gotten the program going.

Black_Magic
09-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Well, maybe October 1st will be a great match up. This is Wylie's 3rd varsity season, and the future looks bright at this point. Good luck! :clap: Hope so. If Snyder gets one girl back and healthy it will be a better game.

DaHop72
09-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Hope so. If Snyder gets one girl back and healthy it will be a better game. #???

Black_Magic
09-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
#??? the big soph middle blocker. they have been without her for the last 4-5 matches. She will be back in 1-2 weeks. with her in the rotation it will free up some of the hitters to play where they need to be.

Black Swarm
09-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Argyle vs Lovejoy tonight.
I hope we can do what the football team did.

wimbo_pro
09-14-2010, 03:15 PM
It's early...but I think its safe to say that all teams should beware of the one team with the most Championships over the last 10 years or so...Wimberley. They look good this year!

ccmom
09-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Black Swarm
Argyle vs Lovejoy tonight.
I hope we can do what the football team did.

That will be a great one!! :clap:

ccmom
09-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
It's early...but I think its safe to say that all teams should beware of the one team with the most Championships over the last 10 years or so...Wimberley. They look good this year!

No doubt! :2thumbsup

ccmom
09-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Abilene Wylie defeats Graham tonight....now 31-1 for the season! :clap: :clap:

Way to go, ladies!! :clap: :clap: