PDA

View Full Version : How does a thread get erased???

Pawdaddy
09-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Been looking for a particular one, and it is not to be found. Can the one who starts the thread erase it, can a moderator erase it, how does it happen?

Emerson1
09-07-2010, 03:13 PM
They use their magical powers and move it to the place that doesn't exist and no one knows about.

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Pawdaddy
Been looking for a particular one, and it is not to be found. Can the one who starts the thread erase it, can a moderator erase it, how does it happen? What was it?? possibly went to non sports or donating members forum or..... if it got a little carried away could have gone to bad thread forum.:thinking:

Pawdaddy
09-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
They use their magical powers and move it to the place that doesn't exist and no one knows about.

Will a Tinkers Dang Hex bring it back? I might call for back up!!

Pawdaddy
09-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
What was it?? possibly went to non sports or donating members forum or..... if it got a little carried away could have gone to bad thread forum.:thinking:

This is a message as much as it is a question. The one that it is intended for understands very well!!

sinton66
09-07-2010, 05:17 PM
If you can tell us the thread title, we could tell you where it went.

Pawdaddy
09-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Never mind. I found it. It had been merged with another thread. That threw me off for a while but I got it PRINTED again!:evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: