PDA

View Full Version : Rangers

lostaussie
09-07-2010, 01:50 PM
dissapointed in their last month, but going to see them play Yankees on Sunday.................very excited about that. i haven't been to a game in about 5 years. Maybe they will get it turned around this week!!

waterboy
09-07-2010, 02:18 PM
I hope they do get it turned around quickly. They are fading fast. Injuries are hurting their chances of turning things back around any time soon, though.

Txbroadcaster
09-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Would not say they were fading..the injuries have ravaged the line up. Still this team has shown all year it bounces back

SintonFan_inAustin
09-07-2010, 03:14 PM
:(

But as long as they get to the playoffs then will see how it turns out.

Gsquared
09-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
dissapointed in their last month, but going to see them play Yankees on Sunday.................very excited about that. i haven't been to a game in about 5 years. Maybe they will get it turned around this week!!
Greenwood dont play on Sunday dip chit :p

Reds fan
09-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I hope they do get it turned around quickly. They are fading fast. Injuries are hurting their chances of turning things back around any time soon, though.

Thank goodness they are in the AL West, even if they don't turn it around at least they should still make the playoffs, albeit with the worst record of the AL playoff teams. That being said sometimes fate is on your side!

crzyjournalist03
09-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Reds fan
Thank goodness they are in the AL West, even if they don't turn it around at least they should still make the playoffs, albeit with the worst record of the AL playoff teams. That being said sometimes fate is on your side!

Getting swept by Minnesota pretty much sealed the nail in that coffin.

The best the Rangers could hope for at this point is to survive the first round and have the wild card win the other matchup so that they'd get home field in the second round.

It's been an ugly month and a half for the Rangers, no bones about it. They're below .500 since June now.

Texas State
09-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Whats even more depressing is that they had a better record this time last year, which means all the rest of the division just got worse...