PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please

Global Swarming
09-07-2010, 07:26 AM
My wife Donna goes in this morning for her third ultra sound to try to find the baby's heart beat. They didn't find one last week but she was only 6 weeks along. The Dr. said that that's the earliest that they could find a heart beat. Hopefully I'll have a praise report for y'all later today. But keep her in your prayers that everything goes well.

zebrablue2
09-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Both of u are in my prayers, which are said and sent!!!

Ranger Mom
09-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Prayers headed your way now!!

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Best wishes for all of ya'll!!!!

Praying that we hear good news.
:)

Green Bling
09-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Prayers from Cuero. Will be waiting for an update.

Trashman
09-07-2010, 11:32 AM
you are both in our prayers!

BILLYFRED0000
09-07-2010, 11:45 AM
good luck and god bless GS.

Global Swarming
09-07-2010, 02:46 PM
I guess that it wasn't meant to be. we just returned from the doctor a little while ago. He did another ultra sound and there was still no heart beat. The doctor called it an embryonic demise. I guess that God has other plans for us right now. Donna is doing good. She's upset but other than that we are doing okay. I would like to thank all of you who have prayed for us through out this whole ordeal. Y'all have made this a little easier to deal with. Prayer is powerful but in the end it's God's decision. Sothanks again for all of your concern and prayers and God bless you all.

ccmom
09-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
I guess that it wasn't meant to be. we just returned from the doctor a little while ago. He did another ultra sound and there was still no heart beat. The doctor called it an embryonic demise. I guess that God has other plans for us right now. Donna is doing good. She's upset but other than that we are doing okay. I would like to thank all of you who have prayed for us through out this whole ordeal. Y'all have made this a little easier to deal with. Prayer is powerful but in the end it's God's decision. Sothanks again for all of your concern and prayers and God bless you all.

More prayers for you all...

Bullaholic
09-07-2010, 02:54 PM

So sorry for the bad news, GS, we will continue to send prayers of comfort for you and your wife. I have seen a lot of people experience bad luck in their lives, and I am always uplifited when I hear a response like yours to tragedy----your head and your heart are in the right place, and your faith will see you through. God Bless you and your wife....

Ranger Mom
09-07-2010, 02:59 PM

I am so sorry GS....but God knows what he's doing and you just have to place it all in His hands!!

Continued prayers for your comfort.

Tx Challenge
09-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Prayers sent for you and your wife....

pirate4state
09-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
So sorry for the bad news, GS, we will continue to send prayers of comfort for you and your wife. I have seen a lot of people experience bad luck in their lives, and I am always uplifited when I hear a response like yours to tragedy----your head and your heart are in the right place, and your faith will see you through. God Bless you and your wife....

^What he said

44INAROW
09-07-2010, 03:04 PM
So sorry GS

zebrablue2
09-07-2010, 03:10 PM

More prayers from myself!!

TheDOCTORdre
09-07-2010, 05:46 PM
we will continue to pray for you and your wife

Global Swarming
09-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Thanks everyone it really means alot to the both of us. Your prayers have been uplifting in our time of need. God bless you all.

SintonFan
09-07-2010, 06:15 PM
I'll continue to pray for her and you.

LH Panther Mom
09-07-2010, 09:10 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with both of you. I know it's difficult, but this may be a blessing in disguise.

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 09:35 PM
I am soooo sorry to hear this news.:(

May God bless and comfort you and your wife during this time.

CHS_CG
09-07-2010, 11:46 PM
My prayers are with you and you'd wife. Just remember God has a greater plan, and if He brings you to it, He will lead My prayers are with you and you'd wife. Just remember God has a greater plan, and if He brings you to it, He will lead you through it.you through it.

Z-RO
09-08-2010, 01:28 AM
Sorry to hear about this man, prayers have been sent.

trojandad
09-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Thanks everyone it really means alot to the both of us. Your prayers have been uplifting in our time of need. God bless you all.

i lost my daughter 2 hours after she was born.....21 years and two sons later, i got my little girl.....will never know why it happened that way, just sure made me look differently on my daughter when she came along....we all appreciate your faith, and join with you.....