PDA

View Full Version : Argyle?

fresh-j
09-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Are they in pace for another undefeated reg season? Aune and the offence haven't missed a beat, How's the black swarm (whatever they're called) looking after so much graduation?

:nerd:

BLACK ATTACK
09-05-2010, 11:47 PM
If Argyle gets past prosper, which will be a grudge match for them, I see no reason why they wont go undefeated during the regular season. Post-season may be a little tricky though. Argyle lost 4 Division 1 players, and 3 Division 2 players, most of which were on defense. So there is a lot of growing up to do.

The defense is still solid, but nothing like last year. The offense tends to sputter out of the gate and get behind early. This will be an issue in the playoffs.

My son has moved on to Sam Houston now, so I don't keep up as closely as I did. But my guess is 9-1, and 2 rounds deep in the playoffs.

fresh-j
09-05-2010, 11:51 PM
How's Aune looking?

BLACK ATTACK
09-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Aune is a great athlete. He has all the tools. He is just a little inconsistent at this point. He will throw a few balls that just amaze you, and then he will throw some that just make you wonder. But, he looks a lot better than last year at this point. They should let him run more though. He is quite a bit faster than i thought.

fresh-j
09-06-2010, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the info, they're fun to watch!