PDA

View Full Version : Devine Warhorses @ West Oso Bears

warhorsejoe
09-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Devine Warhorses are looking tough this year.

Beat Bandera Bulldogs final score was:

Devine 55
Bandera 7

West Oso coming off a tough lost. This will be a good game next week at West Oso.

Can anyone shed some light on West Oso

Blastoderm55
09-05-2010, 09:28 PM
New head coach. Young team. Devine wins big.

gobbler grad
09-05-2010, 10:44 PM
As Phil would say, "Beware of the howling bear"...:D :D

SintonFan
09-06-2010, 02:09 AM
West Oso has a really good RB.

piratebg
09-06-2010, 02:35 AM
I usually like to vote local but something tells me Devine is gonna put a whoopin on them. We'll see come Friday.

Pudlugger
09-06-2010, 08:35 AM
The Leps played Devine last season in round three in Bobcat Stadium. Unfortunately for the Warhorses they ran into the La Grange team when the Leps were just playing lights out football...peak of their game. I saw some good athletes in the Warhorses who were underclassmen and expect they will again be winning this year. Warhorses win easily this Friday.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2010, 10:11 AM
West Oso hasnt beaten Devine past several years when they were considered district favorites, this could get out of hand early.

warhorsejoe
09-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
West Oso has a really good RB.

how about the QB? What can you say about the QB?

Devine has a few backs that can run down the feild and be tough to bring down. In the past, Devine would only have one player that the defence would key on. This year, we have a good back field and QB.
On "D". We look good. The starters (and B-Team) have not allowed a point yet the only point came from kick return after a Warhorse TD. ON "O" they have only played 2 QRTs. both games. They have scored 70pnts. in the first half.

Devine was pick to be third in their District but I see them coming in fist.

I see Devine get past the Bears easy,
Devine: 40
West Oso: 20

SintonFan
09-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by warhorsejoe
how about the QB? What can you say about the QB?

Devine has a few backs that can run down the feild and be tough to bring down. In the past, Devine would only have one player that the defence would key on. This year, we have a good back field and QB.
On "D". We look good. The starters (and B-Team) have not allowed a point yet the only point came from kick return after a Warhorse TD. ON "O" they have only played 2 QRTs. both games. They have scored 70pnts. in the first half.

Devine was pick to be third in their District but I see them coming in fist.

I see Devine get past the Bears easy,
Devine: 40
West Oso: 20

Don't know about their QB.