PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland(0-2) @ Brookshire-Royal(2-0)

BRfalconfan
09-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Give me the falcons by 21. I feel that Cleveland won't contain brandon williams and the falcon defense will make the stops needed to help win the game. What do y'all think???

millcreek
09-04-2010, 11:20 PM
BR hosting this one?

BRfalconfan
09-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by millcreek
BR hosting this one?

Sure is

trojandad
09-05-2010, 01:17 AM
BR by a bunch........

btw, on your poll, cleveland is winless, not undefeated....:confused:

BRfalconfan
09-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by trojandad
BR by a bunch........

btw, on your poll, cleveland is winless, not undefeated....:confused:

They are 0-2 I was really tired last night when I was doing this and then I noticed it and I couldn't change it :(

fresh-j
09-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Each team has one of the top 3 athletes in 3A. With Clevelands Reed and BR Williams, I'll go with BR by 4 touchdowns:D. BR can beat anyone. Write that down ;)

:cool:

trojandad
09-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Each team has one of the top 3 athletes in 3A. With Clevelands Reed and BR Williams, I'll go with BR by 4 touchdowns:D. BR can beat anyone. Write that down ;)

:cool:

i hear nothing but good about reed but in our meetings with cleveland he has been pretty much held in check.....kinda reminds me of when jermichael finley was with diboll, i'd hear he's all world but he never had more than 2 catches in any game we played him.....we had a guy named leodis sparks who had his number every year we'd play them and just got in his head.....finley must have been great or he wouldn't be playing on sundays but i sure missed it in high school....:nerd:

fresh-j
09-05-2010, 01:40 PM
i hear nothing but good about reed but in our meetings with cleveland he has been pretty much held in check.....kinda reminds me of when jermichael finley was with diboll, i'd hear he's all world but he never had more than 2 catches in any game we played him.....we had a guy named leodis sparks who had his number every year we'd play them and just got in his head.....finley must have been great or he wouldn't be playing on sundays but i sure missed it in high school....:nerd:

Your right, example, Thompson from Carthage is a freak athlete, just haven't done jaw dropping things yet. But they're both going to Texas so I'd say they're in good shape :D

BRfalconfan
09-06-2010, 03:18 PM
what weapons does cleveland have besides reed?

trojandad
09-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
what weapons does cleveland have besides reed?

not a lot, but their biggest loss was the coach, before him they were completely a basketball town.....being a grad from there, he brought a TON of heart as well as direction and discipline to a 1 - 2 win team the years before he came....

BRfalconfan
09-06-2010, 06:49 PM
not a lot, but their biggest loss was the coach, before him they were completely a basketball town.....being a grad from there, he brought a TON of heart as well as direction and discipline to a 1 - 2 win team the years before he came....

Did he retire or take another job?

IHStangFan
09-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Gimme the Falcons by 3TDs.

trojandad
09-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
Did he retire or take another job?

is new coach at huntsville....well deserved, too, great guy....