PDA

View Full Version : La Grange at West Columbia

Pudlugger
09-04-2010, 11:06 AM
The Leps take their show on the road to West Columbia this Friday. I haven't heard much about the Roughnecks this season but they have been tough in the past few years and should not be taken lightly. The Lep offense is starting to cook now and our defense is rock solid. I expect the Leopards will hang some points on the Roughnecks.

La Grange by 21

scrub c
09-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Roughnecks play Booker T Washington at Delmar today at 6.
I think Booker T chunks the ball around quite a bit and I bet they have a ton of speed.
GO NECKS

trojandad
09-04-2010, 12:52 PM
tell me something on your qb this year, pud.....

good luck, buddy

Pudlugger
09-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
tell me something on your qb this year, pud.....

good luck, buddy

#18 Logan Vinklarek a 6'1" 185 lb sophomore won the qb battle with junior Cody Dryden. He has a strong arm and good mobility. He is effective as a pocket passer and has shown improvement in picking up his receivers. If he gets the ball off quickly to any of our outstanding receivers it is lights out. With the O line showing no signs of weakness and a very effective running game backing him up he will mature quickly to be a fine one.

hookandladder
09-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
#18 Logan Vinklarek a 6'1" 185 lb sophomore won the qb battle with junior Cody Dryden. He has a strong arm and good mobility. He is effective as a pocket passer and has shown improvement in picking up his receivers. If he gets the ball off quickly to any of our outstanding receivers it is lights out. With the O line showing no signs of weakness and a very effective running game backing him up he will mature quickly to be a fine one.

Cody Dryden is a Senior.

Pudlugger
09-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Right, my mistake. Cody looked good last night and got a td on a keeper. He'll contribute much as the season wears on.

trojandad
09-04-2010, 02:46 PM
i thought dryden was a senior which was why i asked when i heard he wasn't starting.....didn't know if you guys had some "ty gunn" secret at qb coming up from jv or not....

he sounds like a load....

Pudlugger
09-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
i thought dryden was a senior which was why i asked when i heard he wasn't starting.....didn't know if you guys had some "ty gunn" secret at qb coming up from jv or not....

he sounds like a load....

#18 has a ways to go to become another Ty Gunn but he has a great deal of promise. With a few more starts under his belt he will surface on everyone's radar as a threat.

Pudlugger
09-05-2010, 07:50 AM
How did the Roughnecks do last night against Houston Washington?

allforball
09-05-2010, 08:32 AM
According to the Houston Chronicle, West Columbia won 46-21. From the stats they look to be a run oriented team.

Pudlugger
09-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Thanks. The Lep defenses the run well. Yoakum was a run oriented team and our D pretty much shut them down.

Pudlugger
09-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Regarding the qb it is interesting to note that the Leps have been running some series with Wilkerson in at helm. Being a lefty with a powerful arm and plenty of speed he can confuse the defense and burn them two ways. I think this gives our young qb some relief as it keeps the pressure on the defense and puts them off balance knowing that the Leps have the capability to switch gears so quickly.

Pudlugger
09-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Directions to the stadium in West Columbia from HWY 36?

gordo
09-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Do you know where El Paso is?

pancho villa
09-07-2010, 11:01 AM
West Columbia's QB is so fast he scored a TD before the ball was snapped!

hookandladder
09-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa

Interesting.

pancho villa
09-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Interesting.

Go watch a baseball game.

SHSBulldog00
09-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Directions to the stadium in West Columbia from HWY 36?

From 36 you turn left at the second light (CVS). Then turn right at the next light. It will take you to the visitor parking lot by the tennis courts.

hookandladder
09-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Go watch a baseball game.

It's football season right now.

Pudlugger
09-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by gordo
Do you know where El Paso is?

Yeah right across the Rio Grand from your hometown.:clap:

'Necks 2013-14
09-07-2010, 07:24 PM
The Leps take their show on the road to West Columbia this Friday. I haven't heard much about the Roughnecks this season but they have been tough in the past few years and should not be taken lightly. The Lep offense is starting to cook now and our defense is rock solid. I expect the Leopards will hang some points on the Roughnecks.

La Grange by 21 Hey pud, what can you tell me of the Leopard sub-varsity teams, particularly the Fish. I have a boy playing on the 'Neck frosh this season. They(Fish) only suit out about 22 players and we don't really have much offensive firepower but--they never quit and that is admirable! What hurt us the most was losing our best player to arch-rival Sweeny :thmbdwn: and 3-4 other really good players choosing baseball---AAAARRRGGGHH!:doh:

SHSBulldog00
09-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by 'Necks 2013-14
What hurt us the most was losing our best player to arch-rival Sweeny :thmbdwn: and 3-4 other really good players choosing baseball---AAAARRRGGGHH!:doh:

Are we talking about this year or last?

I will be pulling for WC but I think LG gets the W.

'Necks 2013-14
09-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
Are we talking about this year or last?

I will be pulling for WC but I think LG gets the W. I'm refering to this 9th grade team losing "D.L." to you Dawgs! But hey, we do appreciate ya pullin for our varsity!:clap:

SintonFan
09-07-2010, 07:42 PM
I think the Leps will be a little too strong.
I'll go with them.

ss27
09-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Well, I am not sure if the soph won out the starting QB job from the senior as was stated. In my opinion it was predetermined from the start before two a days. That's OK...new head coach can do what he wants. But in my opinion Dryden is a much better ball handler and much more accurate passer. It was his job to lose. I just don't think it was handled properly nor do I feel Dryden got a fair shake.

I understand small town politics. Happens everywhere. But LG is winning because of outstanding defense. And they have really not played anyone tough yet. Throwing 4 interceptions does not show me a lot of "promise". By the way, I have no relatives in La Grange so I am looking at this objectively. I just hate to see a senior who deserves to be the starter sitting when he is the better QB and never got a legitimate shot. But it appears he is handling it with class so kudos to him. In any event I hope LG goes all the way to state. I met some of the players at a Texan event in Houston and just became interested. Good kids! :)

Pudlugger
09-08-2010, 02:19 AM
ss27 I think our coaches made a fair and wise decision. As the season progresses I think it will be evident that they did so to most everyone. I realize it is a tough break for a senior to be passed over by a sophomore but I am certain that this young man will continue to be an important part of the team's success. I do not think for a minute that he has anything but pride and respect for his team so please do not imply that somehow he was cheated or short changed.

As for the offense I think you miss the point. Sure 4 interceptions in 2 games is a lot but look how much the Leps throw the ball. They threw 43 passes last week. A couple were overthrown and one was tipped leading to interceptions. But the offense put up 43 points anyway and over 500 yards total offense. That shows promise. With a little more seasoning these mistakes will be minimized and then we will see how much a threat the Leps are to some of the ranked teams around the region.

hookandladder
09-08-2010, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by ss27
Well, I am not sure if the soph won out the starting QB job from the senior as was stated. In my opinion it was predetermined from the start before two a days. That's OK...new head coach can do what he wants. But in my opinion Dryden is a much better ball handler and much more accurate passer. It was his job to lose. I just don't think it was handled properly nor do I feel Dryden got a fair shake.

I understand small town politics. Happens everywhere. But LG is winning because of outstanding defense. And they have really not played anyone tough yet. Throwing 4 interceptions does not show me a lot of "promise". By the way, I have no relatives in La Grange so I am looking at this objectively. I just hate to see a senior who deserves to be the starter sitting when he is the better QB and never got a legitimate shot. But it appears he is handling it with class so kudos to him. In any event I hope LG goes all the way to state. I met some of the players at a Texan event in Houston and just became interested. Good kids! :)

Small town politics can happen anywhere however I do not think our new coaches would fall for that in just 3 months, hey everyone is entitled to is own opinion. If the senior had been starting or even getting playing time at any level at QB then I would have to agree with you about him being the starter but he has been the backup at all levels. If our other Senior QB would have been able to play this year, he would have most likely been ahead of the other senior. There is a lot of football still to be played this year, so having 2 QB's is in our favor.

pancho villa
09-08-2010, 07:24 AM
The QB for West Columbia is only starting because his dad is the cousin of the Uncle of the next door neighbor of the guy who takes the tickets at the football games.

hookandladder
09-08-2010, 07:39 AM
The QB for West Columbia is only starting because his dad is the cousin of the Uncle of the next door neighbor of the guy who takes the tickets at the football games.

It's funny how that works.

pancho villa
09-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Did you see that? No you did not, cause it was our QB running by.

Oh yeah did I mention he is the 3rd cousin of the friend of the Mayors stepsister's niece.

TRENCHES06
09-08-2010, 10:09 AM
ss27 I think our coaches made a fair and wise decision. As the season progresses I think it will be evident that they did so to most everyone. I realize it is a tough break for a senior to be passed over by a sophomore but I am certain that this young man will continue to be an important part of the team's success. I do not think for a minute that he has anything but pride and respect for his team so please do not imply that somehow he was cheated or short changed.

As for the offense I think you miss the point. Sure 4 interceptions in 2 games is a lot but look how much the Leps throw the ball. They threw 43 passes last week. A couple were overthrown and one was tipped leading to interceptions. But the offense put up 43 points anyway and over 500 yards total offense. That shows promise. With a little more seasoning these mistakes will be minimized and then we will see how much a threat the Leps are to some of the ranked teams around the region.

Ask that senior how many games he has ever started and how many voluntary summer workouts he has ever been to.....the new coaching staff made the right decision.

pancho villa
09-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by TRENCHES06
Ask that senior how many games he has ever started and how many voluntary summer workouts he has ever been to.....the new coaching staff made the right decision.

Now things are crystal clear. The senior is not related to anyone of impotence in LaGrange.

hookandladder
09-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Now things are crystal clear. The senior is not related to anyone of impotence in LaGrange.

So pancho what is your prediction on the game, football game not baseball game.

Pudlugger
09-08-2010, 12:02 PM

Were's General Pershing when you really need him?:thinking:

ss27
09-08-2010, 04:12 PM
One thing great about this country is freedom of speech and being able to voice your opinion. No offense Pudlugger, but I have my reasons for saying what I have said. Has nothing at all to do with the soph. I am sure he is a great kid and wish him success. But I still think it was the seniors job to lose. He was the starter when he was on JV and did very well. He also did well as the backup for Josh, who certainly was the well deserved starter last year. So no, I think he got a raw deal. Just my opinion! One thing about it. The players know who should be starting. Time will tell.

allforball
09-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Sounds like trenches has some insight on the QB situation. Seniority should not guarantee a player a starting position or playing time. LG has 4 sophomores in a starting position on Varsity. Would be 5 if not for an injury.

IHStangFan
09-08-2010, 04:59 PM
La Grange will have no problem w/ the Necks.

Pudlugger
09-08-2010, 05:51 PM
I've said all I will say on the qb issue.

The Leps go into West Columbia with momentum and hungery for a win. This team has been overlooked by most experts in the early season. They have something to prove and are focused on getting the job done this Friday. I think we will see improvement in every aspect of the game Friday.

Leps roll!

hookandladder
09-08-2010, 07:29 PM
I am with you Pud, looking forward to making the trip down to West Columbia. Expect the necks to be ready also, if we can take care of business it will be really exciting next week but first things first. We cannot take anyone for granted, the leps will be ready. Go Leps.

zebrablue2
09-08-2010, 10:01 PM
leps by 2 tds!!!

Falcongrad&Dad
09-08-2010, 10:37 PM
We scrimmaged Columbia...have a very stout o-line. Might be closer than you think. But looking forward to seeing the outcome.

pancho villa
09-09-2010, 08:05 AM
So pancho what is your prediction on the game, football game not baseball game.

Necks by 14

PutMeInCoach
09-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Listening to it on the radio. Very interesting. Power outage in the 2nd. They take half time then come back to finish 2nd quarter. LG takes the lead with just seconds left on the clock with a "trick" play. Score. LG 34 C 32. Third Q starting in a few.

PutMeInCoach
09-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Update. C 38 LG 34. LG stops the 2 point conv.

PutMeInCoach
09-10-2010, 10:05 PM
A 80 yard pick 6 for C. Score C 45 LG 34

PutMeInCoach
09-10-2010, 10:12 PM
C 51 LG 34. Miss x pt. Looks like the leps are done. They just can't stop C.

PutMeInCoach
09-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Lg 41 C 51.

pirate4state
09-10-2010, 10:28 PM
goodness is this a final ??

SHSBulldog00
09-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Columbia wins 51-41 over La Grange!! Great Win Necks!!

Necked
09-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Beautiful effort! Never been prouder of my Necks than I am tonight!
Well Done!

garciap77
09-10-2010, 11:15 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

shamu85
09-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Woohoo! Go 'Necks, even though my bro coaches there, it's still hard to say that, but this is a big win for them.

'Necks 2013-14
09-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
La Grange will have no problem w/ the Necks. :o oooohhhh MAY I SAY---PROBLEM!!

'Necks 2013-14
09-11-2010, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Necked
Beautiful effort! Never been prouder of my Necks than I am tonight!
Well Done! I'm right there with you Necked but can somebody PLEASE talk to the coaches about these onside kicks!!! Why give a offensive machine like LG a short field??!!!??? And NOT just once!!! Quit it already--just pooch the damn thing up give them the 30 but QUIT GIVING TEAMS MID-FREAKING-FIELD!!!!!

Pudlugger
09-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Congrats to the 'Necks on a nice friggin' crazy game. :)

mac77
09-11-2010, 01:37 AM
This was one of the most thrilling high school games I've been a part of in a long time. Columbia came out swinging and never let up. If someone had told me earlier this week that we would give up 41 to La Grange, I would have expected to get beat. It was all around play by the Necks that got it done. Defense was able to get stops when it counted and even scored on a pick six. Special teams play was exceptional scoring on a punt return and returning a KO down inside the 5 yard line which set up another score. We were able to limit TO's and create some on D.

Hats off to La Grange! That is one good football team. #9 is the real deal and a great sport in the end. He came over and shook all the Columbia coaches hands and congratulated us. I can't wait to that kid play on Saturdays.

Great Win Necks!

I don't want to be the one's to play LG next week cause they will be surely looking to get back to their winning ways and take it out on their next opponent.

Good Luck Leps!

gameface
09-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Well fought battle necks! Lots of great talent on each team. Very exciting game with momentum shifts almost every possession. We wish you guys good luck this season.:cool:

ss27
09-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Never thought I would see LG give up 51 points but give credit to WC. Lots of team speed. Weak secondary but no one can cover Wilkerson.....he is a Randy Moss.......just get it somewhere close...with a good attitude. He catches passes that should not be caught, under thrown, overthrown. The kid has a ton of talent in every phrase, even his punting. Plus he is a very smart player. Kick out of EZ when snap was overhead was done very well.....kept his cool and still got punt off. Could have been disastrous.

Bottom line is turnovers win or lose games for you. Interceptions changed the outcome of this game for the Leps and is this is where they lost it. But a hard fought entertaining game by both teams. Not often you see 92 points scored in close "see everything" game. Expect to see the Dryden-Wilkerson TD on fake field goal on youtube. :) Wild, carefully planned, perfectly executed play!

Good luck LG next week against state ranked Sealy! :thinking:

hookandladder
09-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Never thought I would see LG give up 51 points but give credit to WC. Lots of team speed. Weak secondary but no one can cover Wilkerson.....he is a Randy Moss.......just get it somewhere close...with a good attitude. He catches passes that should not be caught, under thrown, overthrown. The kid has a ton of talent in every phrase, even his punting. Plus he is a very smart player. Kick out of EZ when snap was overhead was done very well.....kept his cool and still got punt off. Could have been disastrous.

Bottom line is turnovers win or lose games for you. Interceptions changed the outcome of this game for the Leps and is this is where they lost it. But a hard fought entertaining game by both teams. Not often you see 92 points scored in close "see everything" game. Expect to see the Dryden-Wilkerson TD on fake field goal on youtube. :) Wild, carefully planned, perfectly executed play!

Yes, int's lost this game, being down 18 points in the first quarter and giving up 51 points had nothing to do with the outcome. I think the team knows what lost this game, I do agree turnovers can cost you the game. Special teams , defense and offense lost this game but I do know where you are trying to go. You feel you need to blame one person, that is your freedom of speech as you say. Comes with the territory.

Pudlugger
09-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Yes, int's lost this game, being down 18 points in the first quarter and giving up 51 points had nothing to do with the outcome. I think the team knows what lost this game, I do agree turnovers can cost you the game. Special teams , defense and offense lost this game but I do know where you are trying to go. You feel you need to blame one person, that is your freedom of speech as you say. Comes with the territory.

I agree, the Leps need to work on special teams coverage. Multiple errors and some bad luck plus a very talented Roughneck team playing smart football led to this loss rather than one player's performance.They had some bad breaks with a couple of tipped balls leading to interceptions and in one case a reception instead of a pick. That's football. Overall I think the offense showed real potential and once they fix some of these mental errors they will be tough to beat. I would like to see some improvement in defensing the run before district. The 'Necks had a ton of yardage after initial contact. Need to wrap 'em up better. I'm sure the coaches will be busy after reviewing the film and get the Leps ready for Sealy. Go Leps!

allforball
09-11-2010, 12:21 PM

“It takes more that just a great coach or a great quarterback or a great anything. It takes the whole package. They still are a distance away from that.” Marv Levy(NFL Coach)

Last night WC had the whole package. LG is still working on theirs.

And yes, looking forward to seeing the fake field goal on you.tube. It was a classic.

BEAT SEALY!

baseballcoach13
09-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by 'Necks 2013-14
I'm right there with you Necked but can somebody PLEASE talk to the coaches about these onside kicks!!! Why give a offensive machine like LG a short field??!!!??? And NOT just once!!! Quit it already--just pooch the damn thing up give them the 30 but QUIT GIVING TEAMS MID-FREAKING-FIELD!!!!!

You are assuming that the coaches called the onside. You know what momma says about when you ASSuMe something. It's possible the kid just missed the ball. After all who onside kicks the ball 13 yards straight up in the air? But I'll talk to the coaches and give them your advice.

voicteofLeps
09-11-2010, 02:05 PM
I guess this would be my first post on here but here it goes.

First of all, hats off to our great coachs!!! They never lost faith in the team and evan when we were down and out, they still made sure to keep our heads up and keep us playing before anything else. Shows alot about our coachs to not let anything slow us down. And its pretty hard to not see how into the game they get and how much energy they bring to the team when we really need it.

Second, WC great game. We knew going into the game that yall had some athletes, and after that first quarter, we knew that it wouldn't be any simple walk in the park and we knew we had to adjust to what speed and talent was getting thrown at us. Yall's defense hit us hard a few plays and was always quick to get to the ball and play to the whistle. The offence yall ran took a little while adjusting to but when the leps d started adjusting and making some plays we started getting it under control. But still it was the break out plays along with the speed that hurt the most. Over-all yall were a great team and i hope the best to yall!!

Third, We never gave up!!! We may have got a little bummed here and there but like i said earlier, the coachs always kept our heads up and gave us energy when we needed it! Those int's hurt but if anything it made the defense more angry and ready to get back out there for another shot. Our trick plays were great and they worked just how we wanted them too! All together it was just little mistakes that were made on both sides of the ball that cost us the W. But none-the-less great game and we're already getting prepared for Sealy.

P.S. Who thought it was a little strange that when the ball was getting run down the field play after play by the leps right before the half, and it seemed like the momentum was ours, the lights just magically, accidentally, or mysteriously went off???:confused: :thinking:

ss27
09-11-2010, 03:16 PM
I am sure the lights had nothing to do with anything about the Leps late 2nd half drive. Each week the UIL gets several incident reports about lights going out throughout the state. It is embarrassing for the AD's and they hate any stadium malfunction. It takes almost 30 minutes for the lights to go off and come back on......everyone hates it. I have seen scoreboards, 25 second clocks, etc. go out almost on a weekly basis all over this part of Texas but I go to 3 varsity games a week. Happens in the best 5A stadiums. The Roughnecks probably spent all their money on the nice field turf and did not have any funds left for the lights. LOL

I was impressed by Kates and the job his staff did on keeping LG in the game. Just wished some of the trick plays could have been saved for district. But he had to do whatever to keep LG in the game. I still think the schedule will get tougher every week for LG. Next week will set the tempo for district.

BTW....I hate the pooch kicks too. Statistics show you are better off chancing a return rather than give them the ball constantly at almost midfield. I would rather give up an occasional TD on returns rather than consistently giving receiving teams optimal field position after each kick. Just my opinion. With so many kids playing soccer, surely there are still kids who can kick it deep. Used to see a lot of kids who could do it.

scrub c
09-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Expect to see the Dryden-Wilkerson TD on fake field goal on youtube. :) Wild, carefully planned, perfectly executed play!

I want to see that again....

pancho villa
09-12-2010, 04:11 PM

That QB for the Necks is a bad dude!

hookandladder
09-12-2010, 05:23 PM
That QB for the Necks is a bad dude!

The Neck's QB reminded me of the Sweeny QB( Lemon) from last year, problem for LG was WC had more speed then just one player. I was impressed with LG being down 18 early to come back and have a chance to win this game, we have a pretty young team so this game will definitely help us down the road. Neck's should do really well in Region 4, Good Luck to the Neck's.

pancho villa
09-12-2010, 08:39 PM
The Neck's QB reminded me of the Sweeny QB( Lemon) from last year, problem for LG was WC had more speed then just one player. I was impressed with LG being down 18 early to come back and have a chance to win this game, we have a pretty young team so this game will definitely help us down the road. Neck's should do really well in Region 4, Good Luck to the Neck's.

Both #9s were GOOD!

hookandladder
09-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Both #9s were GOOD!

Yes, our young QB is very fortunate to have a receiver like Wilkerson. I think he has a bright future at the next level as long as he remains healthy and works hard.

voicteofLeps
09-13-2010, 08:58 AM
And the qb is very lucky to have Wilkerson to make his whole career.

pancho villa
09-13-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by voicteofLeps

And your lucky to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.

allforball
09-13-2010, 11:06 AM

LG only returned 7 offensive players and 4 defensive players from last year. The 7 offense are mainly receivers and backs returning, adjusting to a new QB and a new spread offense. Schneider and his core of receivers worked together for 2-3 years and were as "salty" as they came against any team in the state. The offensive line is completely new this year, with Watson being the only one getting a little playing time last year. And the defense.. with 7 new players ... adjusting well to a new defense and playing their butts off. LG will definitely have their work cut out for them in the coming week and thereafter but I'm sure the coaches and players will make adjustments and continue their success.

baseballcoach13
09-13-2010, 11:57 AM

La Grange by 21

WHOOOOPSIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pudlugger
09-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
WHOOOOPSIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush:

hookandladder
09-13-2010, 02:13 PM

A little confused on this statement, what is your point. Just asking.

TRENCHES06
09-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Who is the starting offensive line?

hookandladder
09-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by TRENCHES06
Who is the starting offensive line?

Watson and Ledwick at tackles, Bayless at C and Kitchens and Hardin at guards. The OL has done a really good job blocking and protecting the QB, RB's have also done a good job of blocking and running hard. Oliver and Bradshaw have really stepped up to releive Daniels and Wilson who now play mostly on defense only.Team is coming together with a lot of new faces however the meat of the schedule is coming and will be a dog fight each week to make the playoffs. Just like last year.

voicteofLeps
09-13-2010, 07:48 PM
It's pretty self explanatory.

hookandladder
09-14-2010, 06:03 AM
It's pretty self explanatory.

If you say so, our you talking about this years QB or last years QB.Still a little confused.