PDA

View Full Version : Region I week 2 GotW: Stephenville @ Brownwood

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sville
09-03-2010, 11:29 PM
It is officially beat the hell out of Brownwood week. The Jackets are going to totally annihilate the #1 team in 3A.

We are bigger, stronger, and faster. Stephenville is just a better football team. And we are going to kick their @$$ just like last year and the previous 4 times.

How is that for the first salvo?

wimbo_pro
09-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Sville
It is officially beat the hell out of Brownwood week. The Jackets are going to totally annihilate the #1 team in 3A.

We are bigger, stronger, and faster. Stephenville is just a better football team. And we are going to kick their @$$ just like last year and the previous 4 times.

Shock and awe.

BaseballUmp
09-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Curious to see who is favored in this game

Looking4number8
09-03-2010, 11:38 PM

lol, the ville sucks, always has, always will.... Stang Red where are you... .I am gonna need your help this week!!!

BEAST
09-03-2010, 11:41 PM

I hope the dirt daubers aren't scared to get off the bus. Bring it 92. This one may be like the late 90s. Can't wait. By the way, congrats on scoring. Lol.

BEAST

LE Dad
09-03-2010, 11:42 PM

How is that for the first salvo? I think that will get some attention.:thinking:

:D

WOS87
09-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Go Lions!!! Kick sville's a@@ this week!

Rocket
09-03-2010, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
Go Lions!!! Kick sville's a@@ this week!

Aledo scores 20, AW scores 21... Hmmm
Good job on kicking the little brown ball between the big fork pole thingy again. If not for that, you don't win.

Brownwood wins this one. I can't believe Stephenville got worse over the offseason. Lol they suck.

jason
09-03-2010, 11:50 PM
logically a top 10 4a should beat a top 10 3a....

stephenville handled a top 10 3a tonight pretty easily...

Rocket
09-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by jason

Logically, sure. If Wylie can't stop the pass, well....

Stephenville will have their hands full this week. Wylie is no where close to Brownwood's level right now.

Emerson1
09-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Sville is hardly a top 15 team, let alone a top 10.

Bwood by 14. Sville will have no answer for Shipley and Sville has no running game. AW just sucked

WOS87
09-03-2010, 11:55 PM

and an unranked 3A WOS played a #8 ranked 4A to the wire tonight... losing by 1 pt.... hmmm

good luck

logic doesn't win games

jason
09-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Logically, sure. If Wylie can't stop the pass, well....

Stephenville will have their hands full this week. Wylie is no where close to Brownwood's level right now. according to every brownwood homer - the indianapolis colts arent near the brownwood level right now...

brownwood hasnt played anybody - we'll see how they do against somebody good....

Rocket
09-03-2010, 11:59 PM
according to every brownwood homer - the indianapolis colts arent near the brownwood level right now...

brownwood hasnt played anybody - we'll see how they do against somebody good....

Sville lost to Aledo. Lol
Wylie is young and unproven and scored more than Aledo.

We are better than Wylie.

jason
09-03-2010, 11:59 PM
should be a good one...

two highly ranked teams from different classifications...

game is @ brownwood....

brownwood is 2-0 with wins vs gatesville and graham...

stephenville is 1-1 with a win vs abilene wylie and a loss vs aledo...

who ya go ????

WOS87
09-04-2010, 12:01 AM

Go Lions!!!

:devil: :devil:

Trashman
09-04-2010, 12:06 AM

:spitlol: nuff said?

Sville
09-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Sville will win by 2 TDs at least. Bwood doesn't have near the offensive and defensive lines that Wylie had tonight. Unless some how they sprinkled some magic fairy dust on those lineman that were dominated by Sville last year .

No running game Emerson? Mr. Myles went for 136 and 2 TDs, 177 as a team.

Bwood has played chumps. they aren't ready for the thunder we will bring to the field next Friday.

P.S. Uh oh I got the Doc against me.

WOS87
09-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Mmhm... look what happened to Gilmer and La Vega tonight... don't overrate yourself

Sville will win by 2 TDs at least. Bwood doesn't have near the offensive and defensive lines that Wylie had tonight. Unless some how they sprinkled some magic fairy dust on those lineman that were dominated by Sville last year .

No running game Emerson? Mr. Myles went for 136 and 2 TDs, 177 as a team.

Bwood has played chumps. they aren't ready for the thunder we will bring to the field next Friday.

P.S. Uh oh I go the Doc against me.

Sville
09-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Mmhm... look what happened to Gilmer and La Vega tonight... don't overrate yourself

I am a fan. I am suppose to overrate myself. Besides it is Beat Brownwood week. It is going to get really over the top.:eek:

Rocket
09-04-2010, 12:21 AM

I have never seen anybody sway and affect field position like Jaxon Shipley. It gives us at least 100 yards of offense. Good luck to the Ville in your decisions to punt or to not punt to Shipley. It will affect the game.

Gatesville is not a bad team. They will do well this season.

hollywood
09-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Graham had no answer for Brownwood tonight. They had some beef up front. Their QB actually surprised me. Had good arm and could scramble pretty well. He was tough. To take as many hard hits as he did and complete the game with a busted play scramble TD... props to him. Their RB's got their bells rung all night. Brownwood's D can hit!

Now, this next week will be interesting. Sville equals Wylie in TD's tonight. Brownwood's O is 20+ pts better than Wylie's. Brownwood's D is the best they have had in a LONG time... Legit!

Brownwood 42
Stephenville 17

Rocket
09-04-2010, 12:23 AM
I am a fan. I am suppose to overrate myself. Besides it is Beat Brownwood week. It is going to get really over the top.:eek:

What's your answer for Jaxon Shipley? He's better than Cardwell ever thought about being. Ask Merkett...

BEAST
09-04-2010, 12:24 AM

Congrats on getting a win over Wylie. They only lost 50 seniors. If not for yalls field goals yall are licking wounds. That and some timely Wylie turnovers. Bring the honeybees. We ain't scared a bit.

BEAST

hollywood
09-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Oh, Stephenville fans, your eyes will be popping out of your head when you see Shipley return kicks/punts if you dare. Edwards has no chance to catch him from behind.

Sville
09-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Congrats on getting a win over Wylie. They only lost 50 seniors. If not for yalls field goals yall are licking wounds. That and some timely Wylie turnovers. Bring the honeybees. We ain't scared a bit.

BEAST

I prefer to look at the glass half full. if we score TDs instead of FGs we hang 49 but I digress, if, if and buts were candy and nutz what Merry Christmas we all would have.

Yours is coming Brownwood.

Sville
09-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by hollywood
Oh, Stephenville fans, your eyes will be popping out of your head when you see Shipley return kicks/punts if you dare. Edwards has no chance to catch him from behind.

LMAO, Edwards could catch Shipley running backwrds:taunt:

Rocket
09-04-2010, 12:32 AM

Edwards will look like he is running backwards...

BEAST
09-04-2010, 12:38 AM
I prefer to look at the glass half full. if we score TDs instead of FGs we hang 49 but I digress, if, if and buts were candy and nutz what Merry Christmas we all would have.

Yours is coming Brownwood.

Christmas is coming sure enough. You ain't gonna like yalls present. Remember this name, Chastain. And this one, Ratliff. Double Shipley please. Lol.

BEAST

hollywood
09-04-2010, 12:39 AM

Lol. Put it this way. Graham's kickoff to start the game went for -10 yds. LOL Guess who was back to receive the kickoff? His presense alone will cause teams to choke! LOL

hollywood
09-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Christmas is coming sure enough. You ain't gonna like yalls present. Remember this name, Chastain. And this one, Ratliff. Double Shipley please. Lol.

BEAST

... And McShan, Harth, Johnson, Longoria, Brown. Too much. No match for the Jackets! Not a chance.

Sville
09-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Yall aint played a team that could win an 8th grade track meet. We will show you speed Friday night. It si going to be hard for Shipley to run all over us when he is on his back b/c we tackled him before he ever got started.

We have already played against one player that would smoke Shipley in the 100m and held him in check.

You have no idea. You think you do but you don't.

It is clobberin time!

Sville
09-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Lol. Put it this way. Graham's kickoff to start the game went for -10 yds.

We ain't Graham, nancy!

hollywood
09-04-2010, 12:52 AM
Yall aint played a team that could win an 8th grade track meet. We will show you speed Friday night. It si going to be hard for Shipley to run all over us when he is on his back b/c we tackled him before he ever got started.

We have already played against one player that would smoke Shipley in the 100m and held him in check.

It is clobberin time! :crazy:

LOL. I have seen Gray. Not as fast! Nasser for AW is faster than him. Heard he busted a 50+ TD on you guys tonight! LOL Shipley has a whole other gear.

Rocket

It is clobberin time!

Sville reminds me of Graham about a week ago. They are the next victim of the Lions. Plain and simple.

Sville
Excuse me while I go watch a team on ch 21 that I am worried about that has some serious speed, Lewsiville Hebron.

Rocket
09-04-2010, 12:53 AM
:crazy:

LOL. I have seen Gray. Not as fast! Nasser for AW is faster than him. Heard he busted a 50+ TD on you guys tonight! LOL Shipley has a whole other gear.

Cody is as dumb as he is blind. He don't know talent when he sees it. He kisses his Briles bobblehead every night before mommy tucks him in. Big ol' baby Huey...

Sville
09-04-2010, 12:56 AM

We had taken Edwards and Avalos out when he did that. It was 33-14 in the 4th qtr. They did go back in after that. The middle of the field will be closed with Edwards back there.

It will be alright next Friday. Yall ought to be used to getting humiliated by now.

Sville
09-04-2010, 12:57 AM

Shipley couldn't hold Gray's jock with the help of Longoria.

Sville
09-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Cody is as dumb as he is blind. He don't know talent when he sees it. He kisses his Briles bobblehead every night before mommy tucks him in. Big ol' baby Huey...

'Bout like you rubbin on that Gordon Wood Cabbage Patch you have in your room.

hollywood
09-04-2010, 12:59 AM
I can tell. He's stuck in the dream world and refuses to face reallity! Right Sville? lol

garciap77
09-04-2010, 01:00 AM

No, you’re not!!!:D

bwdlionfan
09-04-2010, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
No, you’re not!!!:D

Hey I saw highlights of the Wylie-Ville game tonight... what's up with Wylie having solid purple helmets with no logo on them?

Sville
09-04-2010, 01:07 AM
After we get done beatin your arse next Friday. Tthe Bulldogs are going to take you out to the wood shed as well . Then yall will be praying that Big Spring doesn't make the playoffs so you won't have to face Wylie in the qtrs.

I am sorry Einsteins. Shipley does not make yall 5 TDs better. Yall have 9 and 9 back, we have 8 and 8 back. It is the same teams except yall will have Ship. He is not going to make up 5 TDs.

Just accept that we are the better football team. And town.

wyliefan
09-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Wylie does not put the bulldogs on their helmet until district starts or until they have earned them.....

garciap77
09-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Hey I saw highlights of the Wylie-Ville game tonight... what's up with Wylie having solid purple helmets with no logo on them?

That was our JV playing tonight!:D

J/K We normally don’t use the one with the bulldog until district!

ccmom
09-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Hey I saw highlights of the Wylie-Ville game tonight... what's up with Wylie having solid purple helmets with no logo on them? They put the bulldogs on the helmets when district starts I believe.

garciap77
09-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Congrats, Stephenville.

Rocket
09-04-2010, 01:57 AM
After we get done beatin your arse next Friday. Tthe Bulldogs are going to take you out to the wood shed as well . Then yall will be praying that Big Spring doesn't make the playoffs so you won't have to face Wylie in the qtrs.

I am sorry Einsteins. Shipley does not make yall 5 TDs better. Yall have 9 and 9 back, we have 8 and 8 back. It is the same teams except yall will have Ship. He is not going to make up 5 TDs.

Chastain was out against y'all last season. You were playing our #3 WR and below...

95mustang
09-04-2010, 08:32 AM

Well I hope the rest of the "dirtdobbers" (BEAST, I liked the quote so I thought I would at least give you credit when I used it) feel the same way you do about Brownwood. Ya'll have no idea what what is coming next Friday. This is not the same team you saw last year, might be alot of the same names you heard but not the same team.

wimbo_pro
09-04-2010, 08:35 AM
and an unranked 3A WOS played a #8 ranked 4A to the wire tonight... losing by 1 pt.... hmmm

good luck

logic doesn't win games

Exactly WOS87...exactly.

wimbo_pro
09-04-2010, 08:40 AM
I have never seen anybody sway and affect field position like Jaxon Shipley. It gives us at least 100 yards of offense. Good luck to the Ville in your decisions to punt or to not punt to Shipley. It will affect the game.

Gatesville is not a bad team. They will do well this season.

Why would anyone kick/punt to him? A shorter field is better than a TD or a REALLY short field.

LE Dad
09-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
No, youre not!!!:D :clap: :clap:

hollywood
09-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:clap: :clap: :smoker: :tongue:

Sweetwater Red
09-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Who wins?

Tin Cup
09-04-2010, 09:22 AM
I'm am not doubting Wylie being strong again this year. They always are. However, sville gets very jacked up when they play bwood and play at a totally different level against us. If we can match their intensity and get off to a fast start I like our chances. This will be a classic!!!

Brownwood 42
Stephenville 39
Double OT

P.S. Anyone remember this game. WOW

Sville
09-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Ya'll have no idea what what is coming next Friday. This is not the same team you saw last year, might be alot of the same names you heard but not the same team.

Yes we do on the first one and beat it 35-0.

I guess all you hillbillies from Brown-eye County think we have just been twiddling our thumbs all off-season and haven't gotten better this year, with that kind of logic no wonder Brownwood is getting smaller. There is not enough smart people left to make rational decisions. That's alright yalls dream world is going to turn into a nightmare come Friday night.

Later, I am going dove hunting today and will be back tomorrow.

Sville
09-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
I'm am not doubting Wylie being strong again this year. They always are. However, sville gets very jacked up when they play bwood and play at a totally different level against us. If we can match their intensity and get off to a fast start I like our chances. This will be a classic!!!

Brownwood 42
Stephenville 39
Double OT

P.S. Anyone remember this game. WOW

That is still one of the best games I have ever seen. That was Luker soph year and after that game is when I realized how good he was going to be.

But...... you are about the 3rd or 4th poster that has predicted the Loins to score 40+ on us. Yall ain't scored 42 points on us in the last 3 games combined. And yall dang sure ain't goin to do it this year with our defense unless the game goes to quintuple overtime.

OK I am really going dove hunting now. Have a good Saturday everyone.

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2010, 10:04 AM
'Bout like you rubbin on that Gordon Wood Cabbage Patch you have in your room.
:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:

BwdLion73
09-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by wyliefan
Wylie does not put the bulldogs on their helmet until they have earned them.....

Insert Joke here....

:thinking: ;)

bwdlionfan
09-04-2010, 10:41 AM
I guess all you hillbillies from Brown-eye County think we have just been twiddling our thumbs all off-season and haven't gotten better this year, with that kind of logic no wonder Brownwood is getting smaller. There is not enough smart people left to make rational decisions. That's alright yalls dream world is going to turn into a nightmare come Friday night.

Actually it sounds like ya'll did twiddle your thumbs during offseason and get worse.... didn't you play Aledo to overtime last year? They lost a lot and whooped your @$$ this year

orange machine
09-04-2010, 11:33 AM
I hope Shipley doesn't go down from the sound of the Brownwood folks he is the team. Brownwoods offense would be just like Brownwoods defense in 08 after the Safety left for Early suck! Anyways good luck to both teams.

Trashman
09-04-2010, 11:56 AM

:blahblah: :lies:

Looking4number8
09-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
I hope Shipley doesn't go down from the sound of the Brownwood folks he is the team. Brownwoods offense would be just like Brownwoods defense in 08 after the Safety left for Early suck! Anyways good luck to both teams.
OM, are you really reading these things.. Look at the other names Rocket mentioned. We have said over and over go ahead and double or triple shipley, we have lots of weapons this year... Shipley is the best known by far and a big play maker but we have lots of good weapons this year.

bwdlionfan
09-04-2010, 12:08 PM

Shipley isn't even our leading receiver

orange machine
09-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
OM, are you really reading these things.. Look at the other names Rocket mentioned. We have said over and over go ahead and double or triple shipley, we have lots of weapons this year... Shipley is the best known by far and a big play maker but we have lots of good weapons this year.
No I really haven't I just breezed over it and saw shipleys name a bunch and just through that out there.

Looking4number8
09-04-2010, 12:53 PM
just through that out there.

Bad throw

hollywood
09-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Bad throw

LOL

orange machine
09-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Bad throw
Yeah you would be right.:nerd:

Rocket
09-04-2010, 07:43 PM
No I really haven't I just breezed over it and saw shipleys name a bunch and just through that out there.

Just posting bullcrap as usual, I see... If you think prestonwood is the best spread team you have ever seen, just wait til the Semis... If you can even make it that deep.

Rocket
09-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Stephenville has moved past taking steroids by syringe and moved straight into drinking it from the tap. :eek:

SintonFan
09-04-2010, 09:07 PM
http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/Fool/popc.gif

Fun stuff!

fresh-j
09-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Just posting bullcrap as usual, I see... If you think prestonwood is the best spread team you have ever seen, just wait til the Semis... If you can even make it that deep.

Celina goes D1 big guy :D

orange machine
09-05-2010, 12:35 AM
Oh sorry Rocket my bad I didn't say Brownwood had the best Spread offense. The reason i didnt is y'all don't have the best spread offense that I have seen. I can think of a few 3a and even 2a teams that are better. Y'all have one person that sprints up the field and y'all chuck it to him, not taking anything away from him, but he is most of the Brownwood offense. Yes I realize other people contribute on offense, but with out Shipley y'all are not near as good. Not saying y'all wouldn't be good, but it would be alot different story. By the way Rocket some of your stuff is funny and I have no problem with at all, but you are a geek!:eek:

BEAST
09-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Oh sorry Rocket my bad I didn't say Brownwood had the best Spread offense. The reason i didnt is y'all don't have the best spread offense that I have seen. I can think of a few 3a and even 2a teams that are better. Y'all have one person that sprints up the field and y'all chuck it to him, not taking anything away from him, but he is most of the Brownwood offense. Yes I realize other people contribute on offense, but with out Shipley y'all are not near as good. Not saying y'all wouldn't be good, but it would be alot different story. By the way Rocket some of your stuff is funny and I have no problem with at all, but you are a geek!:eek:

When have you watched us play?

BEAST

Bosqueville
09-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Orange machine, you have no idea what you're talking about! If only you could see the Lions in action you would see how wrong you are. Ask one of our Graham friends if Jaxon is our offense!

Tin Cup
09-05-2010, 09:52 AM
OM, that's like saying gilmer without stump last year. Was he vital to their success? Yes. Was he all they had? No.

Here's the bottom line...
We have a good team and if you don't like it come get some of it. Until you see us actually play you can't sit here and say he is all we have. I'm glad Shipley is on our team but he's one of many weapons. Hide and watch

Looking4number8
09-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Y'all have one person that sprints up the field and y'all chuck it to him, not taking anything away from him, but he is most of the Brownwood offense. Yes I realize other people contribute on offense, but with out Shipley y'all are not near as good.:

Didn't we just talk about this? Yes Shipley is a great player but Luke Chaistain is also a very good and very very tough reciever. Longoria is a beast comming out of the backfiield and if you are covering those 3 we will hand it or better yet throw a screen to Ratliff. We have more weapons but it does not really matter, chances are zero that we get to play yall this year. (would have been a great week 5 game but.... never mind)

steerz2010
09-05-2010, 11:13 AM
if i remember correctly Jaxon only had one touchdown against us.. while he may be their best player he is not most of their offense. their running back and one other reciever had most of their yards. both are amazing athletes.

Looking4number8
09-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by steerz2010
if i remember correctly Jaxon only had one touchdown against us.. while he may be their best player he is not most of their offense. their running back and one other reciever had most of their yards. both are amazing athletes.

Hey steerz2010, honest question for you now that the game is over. I am having a hard time getting an opinion of our team and if we really deserve to be ranked where we are. What is your opinion of both Graham now that they have played 2 games and Bwd after seeing us play. I am such a homer that I want us to be awesome but I truly believe we still have some pretty serious issues on offense... mainly timing. i know we will know more after this week but curious of your thoughts.

Rocket
09-05-2010, 12:54 PM

You have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Change your name to BM because that is all that happens when you open your mouth or make a post.

orange machine
09-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Geez people lighten up I'm just jackin around with you, you folks take it to serious I know that it takes more than one player my gosh dig your panties out!!:mad:

orange machine
09-05-2010, 01:04 PM
I really admire y'all for your passion about your team win or lose.

BEAST
09-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Hey Lookin, our O is definitely not where it will be. We really haven't even begun to get the slots involved at all. We haven't fully deployed our running attack either. Our O was light years better from the Gatesville game to the Graham game.

BEAST

steerz2010
09-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Hey steerz2010, honest question for you now that the game is over. I am having a hard time getting an opinion of our team and if we really deserve to be ranked where we are. What is your opinion of both Graham now that they have played 2 games and Bwd after seeing us play. I am such a homer that I want us to be awesome but I truly believe we still have some pretty serious issues on offense... mainly timing. i know we will know more after this week but curious of your thoughts.
IMO Brownwood deserves their ranking, yes i saw a few mistakes but this early in the year thats just to be expected. i have a feeling after next week, win or lose (i expect yall to win) things will really pull together. i thought we would be alot better than we turned out to be, but hey theres always next year right? lol.
i can see this Brownwood team getting #8 :clap:
Offense is really good, i forgot what their names were but one of your receivers and your running back really impressed me, the quarterback is scary fast and the defense was just swarming after the ball :eek: :eek:

and for everyone who thinks Jaxon Shipley is nothing more than a last name, YOU'RE WRONG he is legit! i have never seen more of an impact player in high school football and this is coming from someone who watched case play for 4 years.
my prediction is that Bwood rolls stephenville 35-17:eek:

fresh-j
09-05-2010, 02:20 PM
IMO i have never seen more of an impact player in high school football and this is coming from someone who watched case play for 4 years.

Case must have picked on you in high school

LOL :D

jason
09-05-2010, 02:27 PM
so as good as brownwood fans say they are - what happens if brownwood loses?

do we hear the 'oh they were a ranked 4a team and supposed to beat us' or do the fans swallow their pride and admit that the football world does not bow down to the implied greatness of brownwood football - the same brownwood football that has yet to do anything to stir the 3a ranks....

Looking4number8
09-05-2010, 02:34 PM

do we hear the 'oh they were a ranked 4a team and supposed to beat us' or do the fans swallow their pride and admit that the football world does not bow down to the implied greatness of brownwood football - the same brownwood football that has yet to do anything to stir the 3a ranks....

It does not matter what we say ya'll will find something wrong with it. What happens if Stephenville loses? Do yall just ignore a 3A site for the rest of the year?

orange machine
09-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I have a deal for Rocket. If Brownwood beats Sville you can mouth off and say whatever your little heart wants, BUT if y'all lose you can't post anymore on 3adownlow for the rest of the season including playoffs. What's u say

DU_stud04
09-05-2010, 02:53 PM
I have a deal for Rocket. If Brownwood beats Sville you can mouth of and say whatever you little heart wants, BUT if y'all lose you can't post anymore on 3adownlow for the rest of the season including playoffs. What's u say that would be boring....

steerz2010
09-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Case must have picked on you in high school

LOL :D
Hahahah :D
im not saying Case wasnt great, he was.
but Jaxon takes the cake ;)

fresh-j
09-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Hahahah :D
im not saying Case wasnt great, he was.
but Jaxon takes the cake ;)

Haha interesting :D

Rocket
09-05-2010, 03:45 PM
I have a deal for Rocket. If Brownwood beats Sville you can mouth off and say whatever your little heart wants, BUT if y'all lose you can't post anymore on 3adownlow for the rest of the season including playoffs. What's u say

I have a deal for you. Why don't you do everybody a favor and just leave, no matter what happens Friday night.

fresh-j
09-05-2010, 03:46 PM
I have a deal for you. Why don't you do everybody a favor and just leave, no matter what happens Friday night.

:D :D :D :ack!: :spitlol:

Rocket
09-05-2010, 04:00 PM
I am going to say this one more time... If you take me seriously, you are a fool.

orange machine
09-05-2010, 04:04 PM
So I take it your not gonna take the deal?

Rocket
09-05-2010, 04:25 PM
So I take it your not gonna take the deal?

Why would I take that deal? And trade in my job here at the 3A Download?

Bosqueville
09-05-2010, 04:35 PM

You certainly sound like a lifetime resident of that hole!

orange machine
09-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Doesn't sound like your to confident y'all win. I figured you of all people would take the deal.

DU_stud04
09-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Why would I take that deal? And trade in my job here at the 3A Download? the download strikes again.

damn you str.......... never told us where he left it and now it haunts us. :(

Rocket
09-05-2010, 05:53 PM
Doesn't sound like your to confident y'all win. I figured you of all people would take the deal.

It is just a stupid wager. If we were playing Celina, I would take the bet. Your coaches didn't want none. They opted for teams like Prestonwood. LOL

orange machine
09-05-2010, 06:00 PM
I think fear is the right word here!:D

Rocket
09-05-2010, 06:21 PM
I think fear is the right word here!:D

Exactly. Fear to schedule Brownwood.

orange machine
09-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Come on Rocket this is not about Celina it's about you. Are you gonna take the deal or not? If you have complete faith in your Lions you will do it!;)

Sville
09-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Our O was light years better from the Gatesville game to the Graham game.

BEAST

Dont worry we will knock it back to the dark ages for yall.

Coach Merkett (Whom I played for) will be roaming the sidelines wondering why everything he tries blows up in his face. The Wardogs are going to bring the Loins back to reality.

Heck the best offense yall have had in the last 20 years (2003) could only muster 28 points on the only Sville team that hasn't made the playoffs since 1989. Yall be lucky to break 20 on us. Write that down in your big chief tablet.

Rocket
09-05-2010, 09:01 PM

Coach Merkett (Whom I played for) will be roaming the sidelines wondering why everything he tries blows up in his face. The Wardogs are going to bring the Loins back to reality.

Heck the best offense yall have had in the last 20 years (2003) could only muster 28 points on the only Sville team that hasn't made the playoffs since 1989. Yall be lucky to break 20 on us. Write that down in your big chief tablet.

What have you done to prove that this season? Your defense is giving up 21 points a game! To a very young Wylie team? Oh no my brotha, you have no clue what's going down Friday night. Stephenville has never even seen a talent like Shipley at WR. You won't have an answer. And Shipley shows up BIG in games like these. You shall see...

BEAST
09-05-2010, 09:02 PM

03 isn't even the 2nd best offense we've had. 08 was much better. 10 is far more explosive than both of those.

BEAST

Rocket
09-05-2010, 09:03 PM
03 isn't even the 2nd best offense we've had. 08 was much better. 10 is far more explosive than both of those.

BEAST

He remembers '08... LOL

It took them the whole game to score enough points to catch up and hail mary the win...on our '08 defense? LOL laughable...

Sville
09-05-2010, 09:06 PM
What have you done to prove that this season? Your defense is giving up 21 points a game! To a very young Wylie team? Oh no my brotha, you have no clue what's going down Friday night. Stephenville has never even seen a talent like Shipley at WR. You won't have an answer. And Shipley shows up BIG in games like these. You shall see...

Yeah we have given 20 a game to two teams that are better than Brownwood. We will play better talent in district than anything Brownwood will trot out there.

Rocket
09-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Yeah we have given 20 a game to two teams that are better than Brownwood. We will play better talent in district than anything Brownwood will trot out there.

Ok now you are just making stuff up...LOL at least let's be realistic. If you were scared of the 2008 Brownwood Offense (and I know you were), you better be very afraid of the 2010 offense.

If anything, you might be as good as Brownwood, but you haven't proved that yet.

We will have 21 at halftime. AT LEAST...

Sville
09-05-2010, 09:29 PM
And you still haven't answered the question about the battle in the trenches.

We wore yalls @$$ out last year on the LOS. That is Line of Scrimmage for you Rockie. Myles routinely was 4 yards down field before he was even touched. It is going to be worse this Friday. And if we start catching the football more consistently we will hang 40+ on yall. The reason Brown got hurt last year wasn't because of a cheap shot is was because yalls OL couldn't block our DL. Graylon is going to be star watching a whole lot Friday night. And for the record Stehl did play in the game last year and routinely got stuffed along with Longoria when he was running the ball. Go check the highlight video I have posted on vimeo.

BEAST
09-05-2010, 10:00 PM
I'll answer for you Cody. Our Oline is bigger but importantly, quicker and stonger. On D, our DC switched to a 3-4 to maximize our abundance of linebackers. Our 3 down guys are strong and fast. Our D as a whole gets to the ball in a hurry. We are probably not as large as Ville is but I'll wager we are much quicker than either Aledo or Wylie, and as strong.

BEAST

Rocket
09-05-2010, 10:14 PM
And you still haven't answered the question about the battle in the trenches.

We wore yalls @$$ out last year on the LOS. That is Line of Scrimmage for you Rockie. Myles routinely was 4 yards down field before he was even touched. It is going to be worse this Friday. And if we start catching the football more consistently we will hang 40+ on yall. The reason Brown got hurt last year wasn't because of a cheap shot is was because yalls OL couldn't block our DL. Graylon is going to be star watching a whole lot Friday night. And for the record Stehl did play in the game last year and routinely got stuffed along with Longoria when he was running the ball. Go check the highlight video I have posted on vimeo.

Ratliff was dinged up. He carried the ball like 3 times. He has grown up ALOT since last season.

Rocket
09-05-2010, 10:15 PM
I'll answer for you Cody. Our Oline is bigger but importantly, quicker and stonger. On D, our DC switched to a 3-4 to maximize our abundance of linebackers. Our 3 down guys are strong and fast. Our D as a whole gets to the ball in a hurry. We are probably not as large as Ville is but I'll wager we are much quicker than either Aledo or Wylie, and as strong.

BEAST

Go put all that in your Cody's Corner.. Lol

hollywood
09-05-2010, 10:23 PM

BEAST

Smack! To the point and honest. I have seen the Sville "wall"! LOL And that's about the speed of it too.

Sville
09-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Ratliff was dinged up. He carried the ball like 3 times. He has grown up ALOT since last season.

He wasn't dinged up he had the flu. Get your story right.:p :p

On a serious note, does anyone know if this game is up for any GOTW considerations with any media outlets?

I bet we get close or surpass the record for attendance for a Sville-Bwood game. That '98 game was the largest attended Bwd-Sville game in my lifetime. There was nearly 14k at that game.

Was '98 the last time we were both state ranked going into our game?

Sville
09-05-2010, 10:46 PM

BEAST

Brad you know as well as I do that Sville and Bwd are renowned for their off-season programs. We have gotten better since last year just like yall and we were better up front last year.

Wylie might not have the talent that Bwd has at the skill positions but they were good up front. They ran a lot of 3-4 against us and I was really impressed with their NG. I have only seen Bwd on video this year, but watching what yall have gone up against up front compared to us, I will have to disagree that yall are as good as Aledo or Wylie up front.

But I also understand that were are not going to convince each other of that until after Friday.

BEAST
09-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Cody, to be honest, I'm looking forward to this game if for no other reason, competition. We haven't had to get after it. We have been able to sleep walk through those 1st halves that our 1s played. I like our D. I bet they'll fool you. It's about speed. We have size, but we HAVE speed. This is building like one of those late 90s games. Can't wait.

BEAST

Rocket
09-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Speed kills...

bobcat4life
09-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Speed kills... so does cancer...your point is?

Sville
09-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Speed kills...

Yep and we have more of it than you do.

WTF-82
09-05-2010, 11:52 PM
This game will be competitive in first half but Stephenville will be too much in the 2nd half Brownwood falls in this game by 10 or more. I might just try to make this one! Its in Brownwood right

orange machine
09-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Come on don't you realize who you are talking about, this is Brownwood baby they have the best of the best of everything.:rolleyes:

Rocket
09-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
so does cancer...your point is?

Who yanked your chain? Celina? Lol bunch of chickens... Wouldn't schedule a real team.

Rocket
09-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
This game will be competitive in first half but Stephenville will be too much in the 2nd half Brownwood falls in this game by 10 or more. I might just try to make this one! Its in Brownwood right

What are u basing that on? LOL

orange machine
09-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Who yanked your chain? Celina? Lol bunch of chickens... Wouldn't schedule a real team.
Rocket come on now no name calling we are adults.:D

bobcat4life
09-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Who yanked your chain? Celina? Lol bunch of chickens... Wouldn't schedule a real team. your right....

PCA-2009 State champs
PP 2009 state champs
Brownwood:lost in the 3rd round

real teams? who won titles last year

Rocket
09-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
your right....

PCA-2009 State champs
PP 2009 state champs
Brownwood:lost in the 3rd round

real teams? who won titles last year

And your coaches wanted none of Brownwood. We could have played at Jerry World and represented 15 State Titles... Can't say I don't blame your coaches... Fear is a terrible thing.

orange machine
09-06-2010, 12:19 AM
And your coaches wanted none of Brownwood. We could have played at Jerry World and represented 15 State Titles... Can't say I don't blame your coaches... Fear is a terrible thing.
That word fear it creeps up again are you afraid that Sville will beat y'all come on make the deal. You know Brownwood is gonna win right so just make the deal.:(

NateDawg39
09-06-2010, 12:44 AM
Speed kills... Arrogance does to...

Looking4number8
09-06-2010, 07:24 AM
That word fear it creeps up again are you afraid that Sville will beat y'all come on make the deal. You know Brownwood is gonna win right so just make the deal.:(

Why would he take this deal... what are you putting on the line.. absoutly nothing.. come on man, get off it, just put him on your ignore list, it appears that is what he has done to you

Rocket
09-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Arrogance does to...

I'm not playing in the game. Lol

Rocket
09-06-2010, 11:11 AM

It's a rivalry game. Anything can happen. Not an average game. Too much emotion involved. I would be dumb to guarantee a win by the Lions and wager me posting on this site.:rolleyes:

I would do it if we were playing Celina. In a heartbeat.

orange machine
09-06-2010, 11:34 AM
It's a rivalry game. Anything can happen. Not an average game. Too much emotion involved. I would be dumb to guarantee a win by the Lions and wager me posting on this site.:rolleyes:

I would do it if we were playing Celina. In a heartbeat.
So are you saying your not sure that y'all can beat Svill?

Rocket
09-06-2010, 11:38 AM
So are you saying your not sure that y'all can beat Svill?

Oh we CAN def beat Sville. To say we def WILL beat Sville is dumb. It's a rivalry game. Anything can happen. We should be the favorites tho.

Sville
09-06-2010, 11:40 AM
We should be the favorites tho.

I don't know why you think that. We have more talent at every position except WR than Bwood.

hollywood
09-06-2010, 11:56 AM
I don't know why you think that. We have more talent at every position except WR than Bwood.

We will let you decide that after the game. Not true. Emotional post there. LOL

Rocket
09-06-2010, 12:09 PM

You're smoking crack, now.

Sville
09-06-2010, 12:17 PM
You guys are freakin delusional if you think Bwood has more talent than Sville.

I can not wait when we beat yalls arse by 3 TDs this Friday.

42-21 Sville

Sville
09-06-2010, 12:18 PM
We will have to play down too your level for yall to win this game.

Sville
09-06-2010, 12:23 PM
The Bwood fan theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-07_2DWfEmQ

Rocket
09-06-2010, 12:25 PM

42-21 Sville

You are the one making delusional statements about being more talented at every position. LOL

Rocket
09-06-2010, 12:26 PM
We will have to play down too your level for yall to win this game.

Lately, it seems Sville's level is lower than most. You haven't played up yet.

Rocket
09-06-2010, 12:41 PM

42-21 Sville

LOL 21????? Dude you are funny!

hollywood
09-06-2010, 01:03 PM

Are you sure about that?

bwdlionfan
09-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Oh we CAN def beat Sville. To say we def WILL beat Sville is dumb. It's a rivalry game. Anything can happen. We should be the favorites tho.

Not sure how Harris poll has the game picked, but Maxpreps has Brownwood at #12 in Texas (in all classifications), and Stephenville at #22.

Brownwood power ranking 50.1
Stephenville power ranking 46.1

Last week Stephenville was 19th and we were 21st.

I guess our 37-7 win over Graham really pulled us up in their power rankings... imagine if we'd really put up some points. As one of the Graham posters said... Shipley was showing some class cuz we could have won by 50+

Rocket
09-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Not sure how Harris poll has the game picked, but Maxpreps has Brownwood at #12 in Texas (in all classifications), and Stephenville at #22.

Brownwood power ranking 50.1
Stephenville power ranking 46.1

Last week Stephenville was 19th and we were 21st.

I guess our 37-7 win over Graham really pulled us up in their power rankings... imagine if we'd really put up some points. As one of the Graham posters said... Shipley was showing some class cuz we could have won by 50+

Yup. We the favorites.

hollywood
09-06-2010, 09:39 PM
People outside the program really have no idea what this team is capable of. Not being arrogant at all. I hope people that play the Lions or get the chance to see them play this season realize how special this group is and can respect that. It doesn't just happen. It takes hard work, gifted athletes, great coaches that are capable of getting the best out of everybody.

garciap77
09-06-2010, 09:47 PM
People outside the program really have no idea what this team is capable of. Not being arrogant at all. I hope people that play the Lions or get the chance to see them play this season realize how special this group is and can respect that. It doesn't just happen. It takes hard work, gifted athletes, great coaches that are capable of getting the best out of everybody.

And some recruiting!:D

;)

hollywood
09-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the tips gp77. Wylie sure knows how to recruit those big boys from Cooper! Lol

ccmom
09-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the tips gp77. Wylie sure knows how to recruit those big boys from Cooper! Lol

:D Well considering the way Cooper has started their return to 5A this season, we need to fire our recruiters!!! ;)

garciap77
09-06-2010, 10:03 PM

BEAST
09-06-2010, 10:31 PM
To the Ville boys,

All this smack talk is great. But let's get down to business. Yall are the big ol' 4A boys. We are playing up. Heck we haven't beat yall since, what, 03? Yall are supposed to beat us. We are like Boise St and yall are V Tech. Take it easy on us please. We will show up just to fill the schedule. But, we have no thoughts of being able to beat you. After all, yall are big ol' 4A Ville.

BEAST.

P.S.

We are gonna spank yalls a$$.

orange machine
09-06-2010, 10:43 PM
To the Ville boys,

All this smack talk is great. But let's get down to business. Yall are the big ol' 4A boys. We are playing up. Heck we haven't beat yall since, what, 03? Yall are supposed to beat us. We are like Boise St and yall are V Tech. Take it easy on us please. We will show up just to fill the schedule. But, we have no thoughts of being able to beat you. After all, yall are big ol' 4A Ville.

BEAST.

P.S.

We are gonna spank yalls a$$.

The sad thing is alot of yall not saying who will be saying that IF Sville beats yall. Notice IF in caps!!!!!!

BEAST
09-06-2010, 10:51 PM
The sad thing is alot of yall not saying who will be saying that IF Sville beats yall. Notice IF in caps!!!!!!

Go post on Salimas game. I put that out for The Ville guys. Be gone.

BEAST

orange machine
09-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Go post on Salimas game. I put that out for The Ville guys. Be gone.

BEAST

Not gonna happen public forum. Yall have the Brownwood forum or the Sville forum yall could post on, but yall come here so dont grip when people chime in.

hollywood
09-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Let's see, last week there were 30+ votes for Graham to beat Brownwood. There are now 36 for Stepenville. Same trend. It will be the same result. All the non-believers will be wrong again. Oh my. I like the fact that the Lions will have to prove I week in and week out!

orange machine
09-06-2010, 11:20 PM
I think most people vote against Brownwood because of some of the posters on this site. No need to get ruffled up im just saying thats what i think.

IM NOT TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking4number8
09-07-2010, 05:50 AM
Can we move this game to Wednesday or Thursday... I cant wait until Friday to see my Lions abuse those pesky jackets....

Looking4number8
09-07-2010, 06:59 AM
Saw this on Brownwood news. com, hope the rain moves out of the area before Friday night!

Based on the latest forecast track, widespread 2 to 4 inches with isolated 4 to 8 inches of rainfall are possible across west central Texas Tuesday night into Wednesday night. The chance for rain in Brown County on Tuesday and Tuesday night is 80%

jason
09-07-2010, 07:44 AM
this is probably a dumb question - but is the stadium in brownwood turf or grass?

Looking4number8
09-07-2010, 08:15 AM
this is probably a dumb question - but is the stadium in brownwood turf or grass?

turf

BEAST
09-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Not gonna happen public forum. Yall have the Brownwood forum or the Sville forum yall could post on, but yall come here so dont grip when people chime in.

Ok. I promise I wont "grip" when you chime in.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
09-07-2010, 09:15 AM
It does not matter what we say ya'll will find something wrong with it. What happens if Stephenville loses? Do yall just ignore a 3A site for the rest of the year?

Jason lives in Stephenville now because that is where he went to college and where he now works....he is not FROM there.

He is from Forney and has been here, on this board, consistently even after Forney moved to 4A. Anytime he posts about Stephenville he usually says he doesn't have a dog in this fight.

Why would he ignore this site for the rest of the year if Stephenville loses???

Also.....I voted for Brownwood for the simple fact that they are a 3A team and who I WANT to win!!!:)

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 09:26 AM
I think most people vote against Brownwood because of some of the posters on this site. No need to get ruffled up im just saying thats what i think.

IM NOT TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +1

jason
09-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Jason lives in Stephenville now because that is where he went to college and where he now works....he is not FROM there.

He is from Forney and has been here, on this board, consistently even after Forney moved to 4A. Anytime he posts about Stephenville he usually says he doesn't have a dog in this fight.

Why would he ignore this site for the rest of the year if Stephenville loses???

Also.....I voted for Brownwood for the simple fact that they are a 3A team and who I WANT to win!!!:)

i think i'll even be sitting on the brownwood side at the game - if my golf buddies here found that out they would probably ban me from our group lol....

Deuce
09-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Voted for Brownwood and hoping that they can pull this out. Main reason is because I like to see 3A pounce on these 4A schools that dont give out any respect. Brownwood is the real deal, even if I cant stand Rockee! Trying to get a couple of buddies to hopefully head that way Friday night with me. Just hope the game lives up to the hype, and I am sure it will.

Rocket
09-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Come to the minitron at halftime...
Meet me.. you will like me alot better in person. Promise. haha

Brownwood-Stephenville have had WARS in the past and this game is shaping up to be just that.

Sville
09-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Well, I am running out of things to say. I am to the point now where I will just be repeating myself.

This is going to be a great ball game and I can hardly wait until Friday.

Texas Monthly listed attending a Brownwood vs. Stephenville football game as one of 50 things every Texan should do:

“24. Sit in the stands at the Brownwood Lions-Stephenville Yellow Jackets football game this fall.

The annual clash pits longtime rivals from towns only 61 miles apart and exemplifies Friday-night lights in all their glory. In these communities, football is both entertainment and obsession, thanks in no small part to each school's reputation for producing winners: The Lions have taken seven state championships and former coach Gordon Wood won more games than any Texas high-school football coach, but during the '90s the Jackets dominated the match-up while winning four state championships. Buy that ticket well in advance.”
by Anne Dingus and Joe Nick Patoski, Texas Monthly, March 2001

Ranger Mom
09-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Well, I am running out of things to say. I am to the point now where I will just be repeating myself.

It's only Tuesday!!!!:eek: :eek:

ccmom
09-07-2010, 11:02 AM

Feel free to repeat yourself. Rockee's been doing it for years now! :D

Ranger Mom
09-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Feel free to repeat yourself. Rockee's been doing it for years now! :D

ccmom, I don't think you were on the board a few years back when we had Snyder vs. Greenwood week on here.

It was great!! It was pretty much me vs. all the Snyder people....and Snyder ended up winning the game, but I won the smack talk war on here!!!!

We posted pics, traded insults, etc...it was GREAT!!

I have to admit, it was much easier for me to find silly pictures of tigers than for them to find something pertaining to a "Ranger."

Those were the good ole days!!!

Eagle 1
09-07-2010, 11:15 AM
How many times has Brownwood and Stephenville played?
What's the win/loss count?

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
ccmom, I don't think you were on the board a few years back when we had Snyder vs. Greenwood week on here.

It was great!! It was pretty much me vs. all the Snyder people....and Snyder ended up winning the game, but I won the smack talk war on here!!!!

We posted pics, traded insults, etc...it was GREAT!!

I have to admit, it was much easier for me to find silly pictures of tigers than for them to find something pertaining to a "Ranger."

Those were the good ole days!!! Ranger?!?!

That's too easy.....

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/DarthRevanFan/Power%20Rangers%20Characters/Female%20Power%20Rangers/Pink_Overdrive_Ranger.jpg

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Feel free to repeat yourself. Rockee's been doing it for years now! :D :clap: :clap:

Sville
09-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1

Brownwood vs. Stephenville (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=22.0)

bwdlionfan
09-07-2010, 11:25 AM

Bwood leads the series 43-25-2 but Sville has won 14 of the last 18.... there's been some good ones in the last 18 though.

There were 2 that Sville won on a last second FG.... 1 that Bwd won in double OT, one that Bwd won 40-35 the year Sville won state so they finished 15-1.

Sville
09-07-2010, 11:27 AM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii18/ahycb/Halloween05004_edited.jpg

Rocket
09-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Stephenville bases their whole year on the Brownwood game. They don't go to sleep at night without praying to God to win this game. Their coach's jobs depend on this game. They have bonfires, parades, and poetry readings dedicated to this game. They show up to the stadium at 6:00am for this game. They eat, sleep , breathe, crap, this game.

They hate us way more than we hate them. That's what happens after years of built up bitterness and getting their butt whooped over and over. When they hired Briles, he guaranteed that they would beat Brownwood. That is what got him the job. They are obsessed.

bwdlionfan
09-07-2010, 11:39 AM
The game has lost some of its luster that it had when we were in district together. In 98 we had 14,000 fans at a 7,000 seat stadium in Sville.

We still fill up the stands for the games, but there are very few who have to stand anymore.

hollywood
09-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Want to know where all the hate comes from imbedded in those Sville hoodlums?

In all the history of playing each other, Bwd has blanked Sville 20 times! Sville has only blanked Bwd 4 of which the 4th was against last years JV. The other 3 were back when helmets didn't even have face masks.

Sville
09-07-2010, 11:51 AM
You know what. I agree with some of what you said Rocket. Briles was a genius. He knew that for Sville to acheive greatness we had to get past our biggest nemsis. The team that had kicked our teeth in for 25 consecutive years. Once that mountain was climbed anyting was possible.

So what it comes down too is we want to win more than yall do.

I guess that is why yall have only beaten us once in the last decade, and only 4 times in the last 20 years. That is why we haven't had a losing season since 1988. Why we have been to the playoffs 20 out of the last 21 years. and why we have won 4 state championships since yalls last one.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, chump!

Ranger Mom
09-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Ranger?!?!

That's too easy.....

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/DarthRevanFan/Power%20Rangers%20Characters/Female%20Power%20Rangers/Pink_Overdrive_Ranger.jpg

Yep, they had that one....and that was about ALL they had!!!

Rocket
09-07-2010, 11:55 AM
You know what. I agree with some of what you said. Briles was a genius. He knew that for Sville to acheive greatness we had to get past our biggest nemsis. The team that had kicked our teeth in for 25 consecutive years. Once that mountain was climbed anyting was possible.

So what it comes down too is we want to win more than yall do.

I guess that is why yall have only beaten us once in the last decade, and only 4 times in the last 20 years. That is why we haven't had a losing season since 1988. Why we have been to the playoffs 20 out of the last 21 years. and why we have won 4 state championships since yalls last one.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, chump!

You never played in the 4A district we did. You played in your chump district where 3 teams go to the playoffs. Pin a rose on your nose. If your enrollment is dropping, your demographic will change and you will have some struggles.

Your city is obsessed. Much more pressure to win. But this year, all that won't matter. You are simply outmatched. We will build the gallows for Gillespie right behind the visitors bleachers... LOL

Eagle 1
09-07-2010, 12:00 PM
You never played in the 4A district we did. You played in your chump district where 3 teams go to the playoffs.

Your city is obsessed. Much more pressure to win.

Pot meet kettle.
Actually when Stephenville won two of their championships there were only 2 teams going to the playoffs. I'm not sure about the rest.

Sville
09-07-2010, 12:10 PM
You never played in the 4A district we did. You played in your chump district where 3 teams go to the playoffs. Pin a rose on your nose. If your enrollment is dropping, your demographic will change and you will have some struggles.

Your city is obsessed. Much more pressure to win. But this year, all that won't matter. You are simply outmatched. We will build the gallows for Gillespie right behind the visitors bleachers... LOL

1. I know we didnt play in yalls district at the end of yalls 4A run. We played in a better one with Aledo and Everman in it.

2. Enrollment is not dropping Sville has avg. 2.3% growth a year since 1960.

3. I still for the life of me can't figure out how you think you outmatch us after last years 35-0 @$$ whippin. And we have 8-8 starters back. So you will have Shipley and Chastian on the field. They are not going to make up 5 TDs.

Myles is going to Tenderize the Lion D then Washington is going to carve them up. Yall will have to continually do sprint outs with Brown for him to have enough time to throw the ball. Your running game....well lets just say there won't be much of one from Bwood Friday. We will SHUT that down. I hope Merkett keeps trying to throw those slip screens. The Wardogs will eat that up all night long.

garciap77
09-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Saw this on Brownwood news. com, hope the rain moves out of the area before Friday night!

Based on the latest forecast track, widespread 2 to 4 inches with isolated 4 to 8 inches of rainfall are possible across west central Texas Tuesday night into Wednesday night. The chance for rain in Brown County on Tuesday and Tuesday night is 80%

What's wrong with a little rain????:D

;)

Rocket
09-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Pot meet kettle.
Actually when Stephenville won two of their championships there were only 2 teams going to the playoffs. I'm not sure about the rest.

Sville doesn't need your help.

Rocket
09-07-2010, 12:49 PM
1. I know we didnt play in yalls district at the end of yalls 4A run. We played in a better one with Aledo and Everman in it.

3. I still for the life of me can't figure out how you think you outmatch us after last years 35-0 @$$ whippin. And we have 8-8 starters back. So you will have Shipley and Chastian on the field. They are not going to make up 5 TDs.

Myles is going to Tenderize the Lion D then Washington is going to carve them up. Yall will have to continually do sprint outs with Brown for him to have enough time to throw the ball. Your running game....well lets just say there won't be much of one from Bwood Friday. We will SHUT that down. I hope Merkett keeps trying to throw those slip screens. The Wardogs will eat that up all night long.

Still hanging your hat on last year? Sweet. I hope your players and coaches think like you do. You aren't thinking very deep into the aspects of the game and how certain things affect a game (specifically last year). Come on and bring that unrealistic mindset with ya...

I hope your boys are in shape...

Last year you barely lost to Aledo, and this year they wiped the floor with you. Nice mindset.. I can see how last year affected this year...:rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 12:58 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/rcpaclebar/MISC/Cow_With_Attitude2.jpg

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 01:03 PM

The pile just gets higher....

but it still smells the same...

cause in the end it's just the same ole $$$$...

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r243/dracsbat/cowcrap.jpg

Rocket
09-07-2010, 01:41 PM
The pile just gets higher....

but it still smells the same...

cause in the end it's just the same ole $$$$...

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r243/dracsbat/cowcrap.jpg

and you keep eating it up...

Rocket
09-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Pot meet kettle.

Goldthwaite in a squeaker! Who did ya'll barely beat? LOL

hollywood
09-07-2010, 01:53 PM

Sville, Sville... wake up, wake up! You're day dreaming again. Myles will be stopped! No doubt. Washington will not want to come back in the game after half time from being sacked on the ground after every pass attempt. Who's the back up by the way. Your slot receivers will be popped so hard they'll want Myles to get the ball every down but he'll be too tired from the first half. Can't wait.

fresh-j
09-07-2010, 02:06 PM
This is going to be an absolute shootout. But I'm not gonna lie, Brownwood won't play a player like Myles (if he's healthy and going). Y'alls biggest defender is the Horton kid correct? He weighs 210? Try tackling a 4.5 forty time with 235 pounds coming at you. I think this SHOULD be Brownwoods only loss.

Stephenville 49
Brownwood 42

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 02:07 PM
and you keep eating it up...
Just using my favorite lure...

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/fishin.gif

Funny no matter how much the wittle Rockee fish says his not gonna bite....

Brownwood..I am calling for a boycott on simpLE Dad. No more addressing him or replying to his nonsense.

LE Dad just keeps reeling him in....

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/fish.gif

hollywood
09-07-2010, 02:16 PM
This is going to be an absolute shootout. But I'm not gonna lie, Brownwood won't play a player like Myles (if he's healthy and going). Y'alls biggest defender is the Horton kid correct? He weighs 210? Try tackling a 4.5 forty time with 235 pounds coming at you. I think this SHOULD be Brownwoods only loss.

Stephenville 49
Brownwood 42

Nope... Longoria. 6'2" 215 4.5. Head hunter! Myles is soft, I've seen him run.

fresh-j
09-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Nope... Longoria. 6'2" 215 4.5. Head hunter! Myles is soft, I've seen him run.

215 to 235, Longoria loses. "Myles is soft". And I'm a millionare. Myles is so soft he ONLY had 220 total yards against y'all. I'd hate to see the player that's hard on y'all.

hollywood
09-07-2010, 02:30 PM
I'll take a solid 215 over a soft 235 ANY DAY! You will see Friday night what I'm talking about.

hollywood
09-07-2010, 02:33 PM
215 to 235, Longoria loses. "Myles is soft". And I'm a millionare. Myles is so soft he ONLY had 220 total yards against y'all. I'd hate to see the player that's hard on y'all.

Besides, you still referring to last years game. Goodness... it doesn't play into this year. LOL The Lions are healthy going into the this game this year. Get a grip on reality.

fresh-j
09-07-2010, 02:37 PM
I had my share of watching SOFT last year. I won't be attending this years game, however I went to the last 3 games between the two, and Brownwood LAST year was one of the softest teams i've ever seen, injuries and "cramps" and quitting all over the field, however I know this year that it's a different story. But you are the dumbest person on this board if you think James Myles is a soft runner. If your going to downtalk a player say something that makes sense, talk about his speed or something, don't try to just lie about it. Cause we all know he would run through a brick wall.

hollywood
09-07-2010, 02:41 PM
LOL

Easy, easy. Just talking some fun smack. Why don't you go hold his hand and walk him out this Friday night if he's such a monster. Wow!:rolleyes:

He hasn't ran as hard this year as he did last year. A little out of shape. Bwd will take advantage of that.

ccmom
09-07-2010, 02:52 PM

Why don't you go hold his hand and walk him out this Friday night if he's such a monster. Wow!:rolleyes:

:spitlol: :fnypost:

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 02:54 PM
I had my share of watching SOFT last year. I won't be attending this years game, however I went to the last 3 games between the two, and Brownwood LAST year was one of the softest teams i've ever seen, injuries and "cramps" and quitting all over the field, however I know this year that it's a different story. But you are the dumbest person on this board if you think James Myles is a soft runner. If your going to downtalk a player say something that makes sense, talk about his speed or something, don't try to just lie about it. Cause we all know he would run through a brick wall. Get em Fresh J....

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 02:56 PM
LOL

Easy, easy. Just talking some fun smack. Why don't you go hold his hand and walk him out this Friday night if he's such a monster. Wow!:rolleyes:

He hasn't ran as hard this year as he did last year. A little out of shape. Bwd will take advantage of that.

:D Yeah sure.....

Hey by the way I like Brownwoods new mascot uniform.:D

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz158/jimferg/good%20girl/the-cowardly-lion.jpg

Now that's style!!:devil:

fresh-j
09-07-2010, 02:58 PM
LOL

hahaha i'm the one goin overboard? Whose the ones stalking Shipleys every move :rolleyes: I know he's probably sad that he won't be the best player on the field but I'm sure he will be happy after the game from yalls "company" :)

Sweetwater Red
09-07-2010, 04:43 PM
I heard from some Wylie folks that Myles was alot slower than they
expected him to be. Makes me wonder if he is a little dinged
up or if the 4.5 speed is exaggerated. :thinking:

We had a TE/DE that was listed as 6'7" his junior and senior
year. When he got to TCU he "shrunk" to 6'4". :doh:

hollywood
09-07-2010, 04:54 PM
hahaha i'm the one goin overboard? Whose the ones stalking Shipleys every move :rolleyes: I know he's probably sad that he won't be the best player on the field but I'm sure he will be happy after the game from yalls "company" :)

LOL Okay, sorry you can't make it to the game to see softy get stuffed to under 80 yds. lol

No in all honesty, he is a workhorse.

hollywood
09-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I heard from some Wylie folks that Myles was alot slower than they
expected him to be. Makes me wonder if he is a little dinged
up or if the 4.5 speed is exaggerated. :thinking:

We had a TE/DE that was listed as 6'7" his junior and senior
year. When he got to TCU he "shrunk" to 6'4". :doh:

Hmmm, the latter part of your first statement is more accurate. Actually, he's a little "healthier" this season... if you know what I mean... and it's not from hitting the weight room. Still a strong runner though. Wish him the best... after Friday night.;)

fresh-j
09-07-2010, 05:02 PM
LOL Okay, sorry you can't make it to the game to see softy get stuffed to under 80 yds. lol

No in all honesty, he is a workhorse.

Lol I know, all kidding aside. If it weren't for Myles Brownwood would win by 3 tds in my mind.

Rocket
09-07-2010, 05:12 PM
I had my share of watching SOFT last year. I won't be attending this years game, however I went to the last 3 games between the two, and Brownwood LAST year was one of the softest teams i've ever seen, injuries and "cramps" and quitting all over the field, however I know this year that it's a different story. But you are the dumbest person on this board if you think James Myles is a soft runner. If your going to downtalk a player say something that makes sense, talk about his speed or something, don't try to just lie about it. Cause we all know he would run through a brick wall.

Man crush? We shall see if your boy can deliver. Glad we aren't playing in the rain, sounds like he can walk on water.

Eagle 1
09-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Goldthwaite in a squeaker! Who did ya'll barely beat? LOL

Our rival team, with 3 two way starters out of the game (2 of them all-state).
At least we got the win and didn't get beat by 35 points.
Can you say the same?;)

What do the following all have in common?

President Reagan survives an assassination attempt.
First launch of the Space Shuttle.
IBM introduces the first IBM PC.
and
"Bette Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes was top of the billboard charts.

Think about it for a while.
:thinking:

Rocket
09-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Can you say the same?;)

and

Wait til you play a good team...or are there any in 1A?

Rocket
09-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Hmmm, the latter part of your first statement is more accurate. Actually, he's a little "healthier" this season... if you know what I mean... and it's not from hitting the weight room. Still a strong runner though. Wish him the best... after Friday night.;)

Oh he got fat? Sweet & Slow. Smashmouth time!

Rocket
09-07-2010, 05:46 PM

LOL When are you idiots going to realize that this year is not last year? I guess Friday night at 10:30pm...

Eagle 1
09-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Wait til you play a good team...or are there any in 1A?

San Saba is 2A.

I noticed you bypassed my question.:)

Eagle 1
09-07-2010, 05:49 PM
LOL When are you idiots going to realize that this year is not last year? I guess Friday night at 10:30pm...
Probably when you realize this is NOT 1981.:D

fresh-j
09-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Man crush? We shall see if your boy can deliver. Glad we aren't playing in the rain, sounds like he can walk on water.

Man crush huh? whose the one stalking on Shipleys wall? Are you going to take him and the fam out to dinner afterwords to show your love to them

fresh-j
09-07-2010, 05:55 PM

HA! This years team of Brownwood is last years team correct? You idiot, don't contradict yourself and miss match things, but your the biggest moron on this board so asking you to do something is a little much obviously..

Sville
09-07-2010, 06:15 PM
What the Bwood morons better hope is that,Winder & Co. are waiting for games that matter to use Aiavion Edwards on offense. If they do it will be good night Irene by the 3rd qtr for the little lions. Edwards will be the best athlete on the field this Friday bar none.

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 06:29 PM

and

:thinking: That was what 29- 30 years ago.... I was just starting Jr high....:thinking:

Eagle 1
09-07-2010, 06:39 PM
That was what 29- 30 years ago.... I was just starting Jr high....:thinking:
And Rocket was probably in about 2nd grade. :thinking:

hollywood
09-07-2010, 06:41 PM
What the Bwood morons better hope is that,Winder & Co. are waiting for games that matter to use Aiavion Edwards on offense. If they do it will be good night Irene by the 3rd qtr for the little lions. Edwards will be the best athlete on the field this Friday bar none.

LOL! You are freakin' kookoo!!! Edwards is a great athlete, no question about that. Sville has some good ones. I would put Longoria up against him any day of the year! They play the same position BTW. Bwd has at least 4 athletes that will make him look like he's still in Jr high! Besides, they had to sub him in for Myles in the 2nd qtr of the Aledo game because he was so winded, and they still couldn't score a TD! LOL Give me a break. You are really reaching now.

Rocket
09-07-2010, 06:43 PM
HA! This years team of Brownwood is last years team correct? You idiot, don't contradict yourself and miss match things, but your the biggest moron on this board so asking you to do something is a little much obviously..

No. Shipley and Chastain didn't play and Brown was out for a half with #3 Wr's to throw to the whole time he was in. That is like saying Myles didn't play last year. Is Sville the same team with him out? NOPE. But you would argue that all day long just to argue. Jackass.

It is a much different team. But we do see the trend that Sville is getting worse and dropped out of the Top 10 on a win. LOL

Rocket
09-07-2010, 06:47 PM

Better than Shipley? Where is Edwards playing next season? Howard Payne? LOL

Rocket
09-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Man crush huh? whose the one stalking on Shipleys wall? Are you going to take him and the fam out to dinner afterwords to show your love to them

Yeah, you got a little man crush don't ya? Oh Myles! LOL

Rocket
09-07-2010, 06:51 PM
San Saba is 2A.

I noticed you bypassed my question.:)

Wow you beat powerhouse San Saba? Good job...LOL Give me a break.. it is like hearing about a team in Idaho winning a State Championship. Nobody gives a crap but the 37 people that showed up to watch it.

Eagle 1
09-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Can you say the same?;)

and

Ok, I'll give you another hint since you wont answer the question at hand:

http://assets.texasmonthly.com/images/magazine/issues/2007-09-01/images_thelist/7_brownwood.jpg

fresh-j
09-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Yeah, you got a little man crush don't ya? Oh Myles! LOL

Lol I do have a question, do the Shipleys know that y'all LITERLLY worship them? no doubt if you had the chance you would take Jaxon away with you to "your paradise"

fresh-j
09-07-2010, 07:03 PM
No. Shipley and Chastain didn't play and Brown was out for a half with #3 Wr's to throw to the whole time he was in. That is like saying Myles didn't play last year. Is Sville the same team with him out? NOPE. But you would argue that all day long just to argue. Jackass.

It is a much different team. But we do see the trend that Sville is getting worse and dropped out of the Top 10 on a win. LOL

And I'm sure Myles or Washington didn't even suit out the second half :rolleyes: . Lol all kidding aside, if y'all do some reverse stuff and they get the injuries somehow, y'all run away with it, BUT not likely. LOL

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 07:18 PM
And Rocket was probably in about 2nd grade. :thinking: Judging from the content of some of his posts I would say, in many ways he still is....:thinking: :D

Rocket
09-07-2010, 07:20 PM
And I'm sure Myles or Washington didn't even suit out the second half :rolleyes: . Lol all kidding aside, if y'all do some reverse stuff and they get the injuries somehow, y'all run away with it, BUT not likely. LOL

Yeah, cuz you just know so much about everything. LOL How many times have you watched THIS Brownwood team play? Thought so... fresh-jackass

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah, you got a little man crush don't ya? Oh Myles! LOL Ummmmm.... Who is the one stalking teens on FB and begging other men to post pictures of themselves??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rocket
09-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Lol I do have a question, do the Shipleys know that y'all LITERLLY worship them? no doubt if you had the chance you would take Jaxon away with you to "your paradise"

I just appreciate good football. I don't worship any man. Watching Shipley play is awesome. Most will agree they haven't seen anything like it in the WR position (in high school). It is alot more exciting than watching Refrigerator Perry get 5-7 yards a pop. LOL whooppeeee

Rocket
09-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Ummmmm.... Who is the one stalking teens on FB and begging other men to post pictures of themselves??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What are you even doing on this thread? Go post on some LE threads..Oh wait, nevermind..nobody gives a crap about LE but you.

Tin Cup
I honestly don't know what to think at this point. I honestly believe that we can not only hang with, but can beat sville. I thought they would beat Wylie by more than they did but this really just tells me that Wylie is once again big up front on both sides of ball. I know AW doesn't have the skill players we do but the trenches will be crucial. Hopefully the weather will not be a factor. If sville is basing their predictions off last year they will be sadly mistaken. This team is loaded all over the field but we will have to play "big" up front. If we do this I like our chances.
Brownwood 41
Stephenville 40

fresh-j
Yeah, cuz you just know so much about everything. LOL How many times have you watched THIS Brownwood team play? Thought so... fresh-jackass

LOL I'll answer this question right after you answer the question if you want the Shipleys to adopt you and you sleep in the same room as Jaxon.

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 07:25 PM
LOL I'll answer this question right after you answer the question if you want the Shipleys to adopt you and you sleep in the same room as Jaxon. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
09-07-2010, 07:27 PM
LOL I'll answer this question right after you answer the question if you want the Shipleys to adopt you and you sleep in the same room as Jaxon.

Only you and LE Dad will find humor in that post.

Deuce
09-07-2010, 07:29 PM
This thread gets better every time I open it!

fresh-j
09-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Only you and LE Dad will find humor in that post.

I'll take that as a yes..

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 07:31 PM
What are you even doing on this thread? Go post on some LE threads..Oh wait, nevermind..nobody gives a crap about LE but you. Lol..... Just watching that NFL rating that Brownwood has.....

You know:rolleyes:

They are #1......:cool:

but....

Not
For
Long.....

:clap: :clap:

Eagle 1
09-07-2010, 07:34 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you say the same?

and

Ok, I'll give you another hint since you wont answer the question at hand:

http://assets.texasmonthly.com/images/magazine/issues/2007-09-01/images_thelist/7_brownwood.jpg

tick....tock....tick.....tock....

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 07:38 PM
..... Watching Shipley play is awesome..... LOL whooppeeee :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Stalker Alert"

Eagle 1
09-07-2010, 07:46 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

"Stalker Alert"

Maybe that's why he lives in New Mexico?:confused:

Sweetwater Red
09-07-2010, 08:33 PM
It amazes me how many posters Rocket can draw to a thread
that have no interest in the game itself and just wanna see
Brownwood crash and burn. There are 244 posts at this time
and orange machine, LE Dad, and fresh-j top the list.

click here to see proof of the Rocket haters (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/misc.php?s=&action=whoposted&threadid=106309)

Ranger Mom
09-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Cut it out with idiot and jackass name calling....and no more accusing someone of wanting to sleep in the same room with a child.

This is the only warning you will get, I will thread ban the next person who steps out of line.

Emerson1
09-07-2010, 08:41 PM
James Myles is out of shape, overweight and has no agility to speak of right now. Plus he is having to double team as star play and baby daddy.

His one long run was a wide open hole and he went untouched.

LE Dad
09-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
It amazes me how many posters Rocket can draw to a thread
that have no interest in the game itself and just wanna see
Brownwood crash and burn. There are 244 posts at this time
and orange machine, LE Dad, and fresh-j top the list.

click here to see proof of the Rocket haters (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/misc.php?s=&action=whoposted&threadid=106309) Yes, if anyone knows it would be you.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Everyone knows you have nothing better to do then to keep track of other posters...see above for the proof.:doh: :nerd:

garciap77
09-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Just using my favorite lure...

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/fishin.gif

Funny no matter how much the wittle Rockee fish says his not gonna bite....

LE Dad just keeps reeling him in....

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/fish.gif

:eek: :eek: :eek: