PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell 63 Austin Crocket 0

Global Swarming
09-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Wasn't much of a game as the score would tell you. Their running back number 32 was pretty decent but other than that, they don't have much. Probably won't win a game all year and may not score all year. They moved the ball a little in the second half with some screens and draw plays.

zebrablue2
09-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
Wasn't much of a game as the score would tell you. Their running back number 32 was pretty decent but other than that, they don't have much. Probably won't win a game all year and may not score all year. They moved the ball a little in the second half with some screens and draw plays.

caldwell is just darn quick and dam good!!! congrats to the hornets.

Global Swarming
09-04-2010, 09:50 AM
I was surprised at how easy it was last night. We were able to do whatever we wanted against them.

rockdale80
09-04-2010, 10:10 AM
I was surprised at how easy it was last night. We were able to do whatever we wanted against them.

I know that feeling...

King_LeYoeNidas
09-04-2010, 10:23 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rockdale80
[B]I know that feeling...

If this were Facebook, I'd totally "like" that comment. +1

Global Swarming
09-04-2010, 10:26 AM
That comment was really low class. My mom has been dead since 2002 and everyone on here knows that you haven't reached puberty yet. Maybe you meant to say with your mom. Hang on I'll give you my phone number so that you can call her.

zebrablue2
09-04-2010, 10:33 AM
That comment was really low class. My mom has been dead since 2002 and everyone on here knows that you haven't reached puberty yet. Maybe you meant to say with your mom. Hang on I'll give you my phone number so that you can call her.

That was very low class, and watch it 80. Taken care of!!!

King_LeYoeNidas
09-04-2010, 11:23 AM

For the record I didn't know that so my bad. Any other situation, that would be considered humorous.

Caldwell_Raider
09-04-2010, 11:27 AM
hey Global was there any major injuries last night? I heard #54 and #15 got dinged up a little so just curious.

Global Swarming
09-04-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm not too sure about the injuries. Number 54 walked off the field pretty much under his own power. The other injury I couldn't tell you about.

Old Tiger
09-04-2010, 02:54 PM
defense has given up 0 points in 2 games is impressive. who do they have this week?

Yoe_09
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
defense has given up 0 points in 2 games is impressive. who do they have this week?

Caldwell has the second best defense ive seen all year(behind La Vega)...obviously you cant go by much on this game but I would look out because I think they will always score just enough points. Caldwell is at Madisonville next week..should be another win.

rockdale80
09-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
That was very low class, and watch it 80. Taken care of!!!

GS, I was about to apologize but then based on your remarks I changed my mind.

Zebra, so it is ok to make a mother reference if the mother is living? But since his isnt then I am the jerk?

Hypocrites x2 .....