PDA

View Full Version : Luke Turner or Jordan Traylor?

fresh-j
09-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Well both are GOOD jr QBs. Gonna have a rotating QB positio the next two years or what?

waterboy
09-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Lord, I hope not. I think Luke is definitely the better QB at this point. He's much more polished, and has a better running ability. I think both will see time at QB, but I think Luke will get most of the PT. At least at this point I hope so.

fresh-j
09-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Coaches kids have to have PT! :D

Gobbler Fan
09-03-2010, 11:32 AM
That is the rule ...lol

waterboy
09-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Coaches kids have to have PT! :D
Yep. It's not a knock on Jordan. It's just that Luke is the more polished QB. Jordan will see plenty of PT at slot receiver. Both players will start.:thinking: I wonder if there'll be a trick option play sometime this year?:D

LE Dad
09-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Turner looked better. Offense runs better when he is QB and Traylor is in slot.:nerd: :D

Old Tiger
09-03-2010, 12:30 PM
how good of athletes are they? can each play at a different position?

IMO they rotate till district play then decide on the starter and move the other to another position.

waterboy
09-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
how good of athletes are they? can each play at a different position?

IMO they rotate till district play then decide on the starter and move the other to another position.
They are both very good athletes. Luke Turner is probably the better overall athlete out of the two. Yes, they will rotate at QB and slot receiver with Luke getting the most PT at QB. This may or may not go on for the rest of this season, but it will likely keep going until for at least the pre-district. Luke Turner has shown that he is more polished at QB to this point than Jordan Traylor. Luke has played on the varsity since he was a freshman. He's the punter, a darn good LB, slot receiver, and QB.......just a very good multi-dimensional player. Jordan also plays QB, slot receiver, and LB, but this is his first full season on the varsity which may explain why Luke is more polished.

Old Tiger
09-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
They are both very good athletes. Luke Turner is probably the better overall athlete out of the two. Yes, they will rotate at QB and slot receiver with Luke getting the most PT at QB. This may or may not go on for the rest of this season, but it will likely keep going until for at least the pre-district. Luke Turner has shown that he is more polished at QB to this point than Jordan Traylor. Luke has played on the varsity since he was a freshman. He's the punter, a darn good LB, slot receiver, and QB.......just a very good multi-dimensional player. Jordan also plays QB, slot receiver, and LB, but this is his first full season on the varsity which may explain why Luke is more polished. Well you can never have too much talent that is for sure!