PDA

View Full Version : How about those Rangers....

audasmom7
09-14-2002, 04:42 PM
Does anyone know anything about Snyder??

sinton66
09-14-2002, 05:21 PM
audasmom, Data Poll shows Greenwood by +3.5.
Data Poll tracks stuff for the last 5 years. You should check it out. Pretty good info. Go to 'lows home page, click on links, then on Data Poll.

vet93
09-14-2002, 06:21 PM
Audasmom...Snyder is 0-2 this year but don't let that fool you. They lost to a 4a top ten (Frenship) and they lost a good game to Abilene Wylie. According to those present, they gave Wylie all that they wanted but Wylie made plays at the end of the game to secure a win. Their qb is the playmaker, similar to Sweetwater's Carillo. There other skill position players may be a little better than Sweetwater's. They had some injuries leftover from the Frenship game. I am not sure if everyone will be back or not. Maybe RAM will chime in and give an update. They have also had an extra week to prepare for you guys, so they will likely be pretty salty. Ya'll definitely have the ability to win this game but Snyder will be pretty tough. A former Greenwood player works for me and he said that when they usually got beat was when they thought that they were better than they really were. He said that they played their best ball when they were hungry and humble. Probably good advice for every high school team. Good luck against the Tigers.

Originally posted by audasmom7:
Does anyone know anything about Snyder??

audasmom7
09-14-2002, 06:36 PM
Thanks for your help.. It's starnge playing all these new teams, But Jeremy says it's exciting.. I heard that they had a good program... I guess we will see friday night

wildstangs
09-14-2002, 06:43 PM
Congrats to your Rangers. Was a good game when we finally got to play! The Rangers looked good. Not taking anything away from Greenwood, but I was dissapointed in the way we played. The snap over the punters head killed us. I also didnt understand why we tried to throw the last 4 plays. Hope we can get it together. Good luck to the Rangers. Maybe we can play again in the playoffs? http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

audasmom7
09-15-2002, 10:21 AM
I didnt see the bad snap... are you talkng about the blocked punt or what? HMMMMMMMM Some Ranger blocked a kick...post me back .. The whole game was pretty sloppy, I didnt think we played our best game at all

wildstangs
09-15-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by audasmom7:
I didnt see the bad snap... are you talkng about the blocked punt or what? HMMMMMMMM Some Ranger blocked a kick...post me back .. The whole game was pretty sloppy, I didnt think we played our best game at all

It happened right before halftime. We snapped the ball, and Carillo was punting. It went over his head and he tried to run it out, but was tackled. Two plays later the Rangers scored and went ahead 7-6. Greenwood also blocked a Field Goal attempt.

audasmom7
09-15-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs:
It happened right before halftime. We snapped the ball, and Carillo was punting. It went over his head and he tried to run it out, but was tackled. Two plays later the Rangers scored and went ahead 7-6. Greenwood also blocked a Field Goal attempt.

Yeah I know. Jeremy blocked it.. I thought your were talking about the blocked field goal attempt....that was low