PDA

View Full Version : 2A vs. 3A for a great cause.

PPSTATEBOUND
09-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Sounds like a good deal

http://www.texas2afootball.com/phpBB/viewthread.php?tid=13497

2Aers doing a great job with the donations..have Challenged the 3Aers

Txbroadcaster
09-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Hopefully they will do this
I posted this

I tell you what..if someone will email me a quick write up of this challenge between 3A and 2a boards I will promote this battle on our game tonight

terryb@sportsgram.net

We are doing a 3A game tonight so maybe it will stir some of em to donate

http://www.sportsgram.net

Gsquared
09-02-2010, 10:36 AM
As long as it doesnt interfere with my "Liquor and strip club review" half time show.

pirate4state
09-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Sounds like a good deal

http://www.texas2afootball.com/phpBB/viewthread.php?tid=13497

2Aers doing a great job with the donations..have Challenged the 3Aers

MY link (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106119) for info on how to donate as a 3Aers :D also see my signature

Txbroadcaster
09-02-2010, 12:16 PM
This will be a spot in the game tonight

There is something pretty neat going on in the Texas High School football world right now. Fans from Texas2Afootball.com and from 3Adownlow.com are working very hard to raise money for the American Cancer Society by walking in a 5K walk titled Making Strides Toward a World with More Birthdays to be held in Corpus Christi, Texas, on October 23, 2010, and challenging everyone on their respective message boards to make a donation to the American Cancer Society in an effort to raise money for their team, Exhibits A thru DD.

Currently the 2A folks have taken a very sizeable lead in donations and it's time for the 3A football fans to jump on board. You 3A fans can go to www.3Adownlow.com and search for the '2A vs. 3A for a great cause' and follow the links from there to get to the correct American Cancer Society team page. Be sure to mark your donation as 3A.

The money that is raised literally comes in one walker and one donation at a time. Please join us and together we will create a world with less breast cancer and more birthdays.

D_bird
09-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Very nice,

Good to have our sites come together/compete for a great cause!!!

pirate4state
09-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Currently the 2A folks have taken a very sizeable lead in donations and it's time for the 3A football fans to jump on board. You 3A fans can go to www.3Adownlow.com and search for the '2A vs. 3A for a great cause' and follow the links from there to get to the correct American Cancer Society team page. Be sure to mark your donation as 3A.

The money that is raised literally comes in one walker and one donation at a time. Please join us and together we will create a world with less breast cancer and more birthdays.

Thanks to Stang Red's generous donation we aren't so far behind now. :D Now if we can just get some more posters involved with $5 & $10 donations that would be awesome! :inlove:

and thank you Terry for promoting our team in your broadcast tonight. :thumbsup:

BaseballUmp
09-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Uh oh lol just_the_facts on the 2A board has promised to match any donation from 3 p.m.-6p.m. up to $500.

While it all goes to the same cause we need to step it up!

pirate4state
09-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Uh oh lol just_the_facts on the 2A board has promised to match any donation from 3 p.m.-6p.m. up to $500.

While it all goes to the same cause we need to step it up!

I know...that is AWESOME!!!

BaseballUmp
09-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Haha just said on the 2A board that since ive been on here aloooot longer i felt it hard to decide which to donate too, but ive decided 10 here and 10 there so itll make it 30 haha cuz i gotta help out my fellow 3ADL posters

pirate4state
09-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Haha just said on the 2A board that since ive been on here aloooot longer i felt it hard to decide which to donate too, but ive decided 10 here and 10 there so itll make it 30 haha cuz i gotta help out my fellow 3ADL posters Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it. Especially since you are a college student and I know money is so precious! :thumbsup:

BaseballUmp
09-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Come on all you old geezers help out!!! :D :D :D

STANG RED
09-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Haha just said on the 2A board that since ive been on here aloooot longer i felt it hard to decide which to donate too, but ive decided 10 here and 10 there so itll make it 30 haha cuz i gotta help out my fellow 3ADL posters :clap: :thumbsup: Thats awesome for a college student!

BaseballUmp
09-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Well I lost a grandmother about 9 1/2 years ago to cancer, so I know how much it means

BaseballUmp
09-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Just had a $500 donation from a 2A poster on top of his $100 donation from earlier!!! Come on guys he's making 3A look bad hahaha

As long as it's all going to the same place though, its all good.

Anything helps though guys!

pirate4state
09-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Just had a $500 donation from a 2A poster on top of his $100 donation from earlier!!! Come on guys he's making 3A look bad hahaha

As long as it's all going to the same place though, its all good.

Anything helps though guys!

hahaha

Yes, it all goes to the same place. I'm glad my co-worker is having better luck with her board. :p

pirate4state
09-03-2010, 12:58 PM
ttt

pirate4state
09-08-2010, 03:18 PM
FYI - you have until the day of the walk to donate to our cause. :)

Thanks!