PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell vs. Austin Crockett

Caldwell_Raider
09-01-2010, 04:42 PM
I think Caldwell should roll in this one, but really haven't heard to much about Crockett. What do you guys think?

zebrablue2
09-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Caldwell_Raider
I think Caldwell should roll in this one, but really haven't heard to much about Crockett. What do you guys think?

Crockett is in district 26-4a with an enrollment of 1,760. They are picked to finish 4th of the 7 team district in DCTF. Their record in 2009 was 4-7, losing in the 1st round. I think the Hornets will buzz away in this one, or should I say run awaaaaay:D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
Crockett is in district 26-4a with an enrollment of 1,760. They are picked to finish 4th of the 7 team district in DCTF. Their record in 2009 was 4-7, losing in the 1st round. I think the Hornets will buzz away in this one, or should I say run awaaaaay:D

Agreed, Caldwell will win this one no problem, maybe another shut-out, look for the hornets to be the team to beat in thier district. Good luck to my friends in Caldwell!

Yoe_09
09-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Agreed, Caldwell will win this one no problem, maybe another shut-out, look for the hornets to be the team to beat in thier district. Good luck to my friends in Caldwell!

I think Giddings and Navasota might have something to say about that...If we were still in 3a I would have liked for us to be in this district and take Smithville out....great games every week.

As far as this game...Caldwell will roll.

zebrablue2
09-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
I think Giddings and Navasota might have something to say about that...If we were still in 3a I would have liked for us to be in this district and take Smithville out....great games every week.

As far as this game...Caldwell will roll.

be glad for 2a. u would not want any of this district. 2 good teams will stay home. I say yoe gonna get them a 2a st. title. best of luck to you all!!!